Cole&Abbie TheFoxFamily7.## Prince Howat has finally arrived, Abbie step aside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arseholes honestly these 2bdo not need anything. They are comfortable in life. duck they just spent 12k on having a baby. Drive a fancy big car which I imagine is a petrol guzzler. Have a roof over their head and own a business. 🙈🙈

Reactions: 6
Yip

Yip I just hope those 2 wee kids she has are not left without 😢

I know one of them was a lion and everyone was commenting saying that's £400 she also sent numerous other big gifts

She sent the castle the lion and carousel that I remember im sure there was others

I don't know how to gifts work tbh not sure how much coins are
That will be the tv and Xbox away to cash converters to pay for that shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think you buy coins in batches. I don't think it costs the amount it says under not sure tho never done it and never would.

Reactions: 4
The only reason they do lives is to rake in the cash, if it was for no money, they simply wouldn’t waste their time.
I wonder how much Charli d’emilio makes on a live, she has something like 135milion followers!?!?

Reactions: 5
The only reason they do lives is to rake in the cash, if it was for no money, they simply wouldn’t waste their time.
I wonder how much Charli d’emilio makes on a live, she has something like 135milion followers!?!?
I don't thinks she's as popular as those 2 tho 🤔

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I am sure I seen someone on TikTok saying about people hunting gifts and they said an amount of coins makes £1000 I put it on here in the last thread I think. Il need to look again.

They can’t control who sends them what, but I’m sure they’re not that bothered if the followers give more than they can afford either

I am sure I seen someone on TikTok saying about people hunting gifts and they said an amount of coins makes £1000 I put it on here in the last thread I think. Il need to look again.
I haven't a clue and never looked into it.

They can’t control who sends them what, but I’m sure they’re not that bothered if the followers give more than they can afford either
Maybe they could.turn off gifts for a couple nights a week 🤣🤣

• Haha
250000 diamonds on TikTok gets you £1000 apparently! No wonder they beg for gifts

This is what I seen on TikTok when someone was calling out all the beggars doing lives all the time. Not sure how it works

Maybe I should start doing lives myself!!
what could I do?
I could show my followers how many dog poos I pick up in a day? That’s about the same level of interest for me that Cole and Abbie offer their followers
What else could I do?

Reactions: 8
Maybe I should start doing lives myself!!
what could I do?
I could show my followers how many dog poos I pick up in a day? That’s about the same level of interest for me that Cole and Abbie offer their followers
What else could I do?
Start the merch that was a raving success from them! No refunds remember though!

• Haha
I think I may have just fallen in love with a dog who's name may or may not be Nigel Either way 😍😍😍😍😍
He’s called Tokio
(That’s how they spelt it when we adopted him from Spain. He was in a kill shelter and only 7 months old!?😔🥰, I had to have him!)

He’s cute, for sure, but he is a bit of a dick 😅
This will make you laugh. Here’s both our dogs trying to eat peanut butter

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
He’s called Tokio
(That’s how they spelt it when we adopted him from Spain. He was in a kill shelter and only 7 months old!?😔🥰, I had to have him!)

He’s cute, for sure, but he is a bit of a dick 😅
He is just gorgeous 😍😍 I think he suits Nigel better 🤣🤣🤣🤣 or hyphenated Tokio-Nigel 🤣How lucky you adopted him

• Heart
He is just gorgeous 😍😍 I think he suits Nigel better 🤣🤣🤣🤣 or hyphenated Tokio-Nigel 🤣How lucky you adopted him
Poor little bugger would have been in doggie heaven within a month of us adopting him 😢
I remind him of this every time he’s a naughty boy (I don’t😅)
I’ll be printing t shirts with his face.
nigeltastic

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.