Cole&Abbie TheFoxFamily7.## Prince Howat has finally arrived, Abbie step aside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you recon before a live, they run their hands together and say ‘let’s see what we score tonight’
They love the gifts, or the wouldn’t notify people in advance they’re going live. They like to capitalise to the max.

Reactions: 6
Do you recon before a live, they run their hands together and say ‘let’s see what we score tonight’
They love the gifts, or the wouldn’t notify people in advance they’re going live. They like to capitalise to the max.
Yeah they tell people so they can save up their lunch money and cash in their piggy banks to pay for ndubz lifestyle.

It wasn’t pre eclampsia
Absolutely not.
I was taken into hospital 10 days overdue with my daughter and high blood pressure.
I had my protein in wee, suspected PRE preeclampsia. If it had be actual eclampsia I would have had an emergency section immediately, no questions. Mothers and babies die otherwise.

I had pre-eclampsia early onset, and was admitted from clinic at 19 weeks and didn't go home until I delivered at 27 weeks with full onset eclampsia (I'd been given everything known to man to stop it). After being literally babied during the night before delivery so I could have the day team do the surgery. I was blowing bp's of 220/230, my kidneys were failing and they didn't mess. I showed signs of onset labour at my local hospital, they had another mother on a transport ambulance outside on her way to the local big hospital, better facilities for a 3 month early baby. They took her off, and put me on because my need was greater (2 days before). They seriously do not send you home, they get the baby out as soon as is safe or sooner.

Sorry for the mistle xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I expect they log the value of every live.
I bet they have spread sheets!!!

Reactions: 5
The only reason they do lives is to rake in the cash, if it was for no money, they simply wouldn’t waste their time.
I wonder how much Charli d’emilio makes on a live, she has something like 135milion followers!?!?
Is that why they went live on TT even though they'd already been on FB earlier?

Reactions: 5
It wasn’t pre eclampsia
Absolutely not.
I was taken into hospital 10 days overdue with my daughter and high blood pressure.
I had my protein in wee, suspected PRE preeclampsia. If it had be actual eclampsia I would have had an emergency section immediately, no questions. Mothers and babies die otherwise.

I had pre-eclampsia early onset, and was admitted from clinic at 19 weeks and didn't go home until I delivered at 27 weeks with full onset eclampsia (I'd been given everything known to man to stop it). After being literally babied during the night before delivery so I could have the day team do the surgery. I was blowing bp's of 220/230, my kidneys were failing and they didn't mess. I showed signs of onset labour at my local hospital, they had another mother on a transport ambulance outside on her way to the local big hospital, better facilities for a 3 month early baby. They took her off, and put me on because my need was greater (2 days before). They seriously do not send you home, they get the baby out as soon as is safe or sooner.

Sorry for the mistle xx
I agree 100%
Abbie never had eclampsia or even pre eclampsia. She was sent home, that’s proof right there. They wouldn’t have sent her home in a million years if it was.
They maybe mentioned pre eclampsia and they were checking for it, that’s all
I do hope you’re both good now x

Is that why they went live on TT even though they'd already been on FB earlier?
I’d say absolutely that’s why they changed to TikTok live after Facebook

Reactions: 7
I agree 100%
Abbie never had eclampsia or even pre eclampsia. She was sent home, that’s proof right there. They wouldn’t have sent her home in a million years if it was.
They maybe mentioned pre eclampsia and they were checking for it, that’s all
I do hope you’re both good now x

Thank you. Child utterly amazing music scholar, cheeky & bright. Me, bit fluffed, medical negligence after delivery left me physically destroyed but I'm here to be annoying still lol 😆

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
They normally do tell people or if you get inside info then tattle will know there going on facebook today then a live Wednesday on tiktok

Attachments

• Haha

They normally do tell people or if you get inside info then tattle will know there going on facebook today then a live Wednesday on tiktok
Lol
Why does Cole think SHE has baby brain??
All SHE has is sleep deprivation, she’s not the one who went through pregnancy and birth and whose hormones are all over the shop!?
If she can’t work out how old he’ll be on his 1st birthday (!?) then there’s no hope…..
“Baby brain” is a jokey (but accurate) term to describe how women feel and act during and after pregnancy, it’s caused by the physiological changes a pregnant woman’s body goes through.

She really is an idiot.

That effin selfie, so posed, they all are. Massive smiles like it’s a candid shot.
They’re just annoying full stop.

I’m sure they are VERY happy right now, in their little “bubble” (lol), that’s quite standard, but it will burst.

The reference to all the photos with Hudsons middle finger up…….
If you’re taking a photo of your baby, you notice things like that, it’s not a surprise when you look at the photo afterwards. I expect he is posed like that then Cole pretends it’s nothing to do with her. I don’t believe it for a second. There’s no reason why a baby’s middle finger won’t go down.

Lastly, and this is petty, but the TikTok from last night where Abbie is broody for another baby, when Cole puts her hands up to her mouth, she’s supposed to be blowing a whistle! No idea why it annoys me so much but she’s just wiggling her fingers in front of her face, so she’s obviously no idea what she’s meant to be pretending to do, has she! The penny hadn’t dropped. She’s just copying a movement she’s seen, and badly.
Things like that wouldn’t usually irritate me, but it did this time.
I’m so glad I don’t live in a Dumfries, I’d hate to see her in real life.

@foxfamscam and @foxfam_truth_be_told89, you know them, so you know their ex’s, how do they feel about them (Cole especially)

Is the smaller one any blood relation sorry for asking but I don't know how it works in a same sex couple. I watched a tiny bit last night and never realized how much I love the Scottish Accent.

Reactions: 2
Well today is the babys due date. Yet I still believe this has never been his due date. Don't think he was born prematurely, I think he was a birth.

l

Reactions: 1
Is the smaller one any blood relation sorry for asking but I don't know how it works in a same sex couple. I watched a tiny bit last night and never realized how much I love the Scottish Accent.
So the family set up is the two older kids are Abbie’s from a former relationship, the baby is cole’s egg fertilised by a donor sperm and implanted into Abbie! That means on the birth certificate Abbie is known as the mother and Cole is the 2nd female parent, so although Abbie is not biologically related to the child she has full parental rights!

Reactions: 2
Look at it!
🤣 that’s not how you play a whistle!
Moron
Why does it grate on my nerves so much that she’s hasn’t a clue what she’s doing here!?
Can anyone explain??
😅😅😅😅

Seriously, completely seriously, WHAT does Abbie see in her? She has zero redeeming qualities as far as I can see

When Abbie stops being in love with it, she will ask the same question of herself I can assure you. “What did I see in her” is what she’ll be asking.

Here is some personal history of mine.
I used to go out with a trans man. I was in my 20s, fell completely in love with him.
He was Born in a female body and had transitioned before I met him.

I thought he was gorgeous. because I was totally in love. He could do no wrong.
However, he had real emotional issues, he always felt like he had something to prove, so he cheated on me loads, had the gift of the gab (or so he thought) and I fell for all the excuses time and time again because I’d rather lap up the excuses than lose him.

When my father died in 1996 and I saw him that same day he passed away, I wanted a hug (obviously, my dad had literally just died), but he said I was smothering him emotionally and he’d just lost his friend so he couldn’t show me any care……what an absolute c**t.

Looking back I should have punched him direct in the face and sent him packing then and there.
Anyway, he always had a chip on his shoulder about his gender (like Cole does) always trying to prove he’s better than others ( just like Cole does)
Infact Cole reminds me of my ex a lot thinking about it.
So now I literally can’t believe I went out with that person, can’t believe that he didn’t irritate the tit out of me, that I put up with the cheating, that I even looked twice at him.
Short man (5ft2, I’m 5ft4), with short man syndrome.
Complete hole actually, in every way.
No idea what I was thinking.
I’m sure Abbie will wake up and smell the coffee, but it seems, not before she’s produced another howat baby.
Im sure by the summer, July time, they’ll be starting the process all over again for child number 4.
Jesus wept

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.