Cole&Abbie TheFoxFamily7.## Prince Howat has finally arrived, Abbie step aside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abbie has all this to come then.
It’s like she has an image in her head of what being in love should look like, and it’s almost irrelevant who the partner is!!
If your friend had agreed to marry and have Cole’s baby, they’d probably still be together, still calling each other bear……
Possibly yeah well dont actually think itnwould of got to marriage stage her mum and me would be double karens lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see jasmine Chiswell has had her wee baby. Wee soul is in nicu 😢 however there's no drama posts or feel sorry for me posts and most of all no videos of her baby at his most vulnerable. Very different to cole and abbie who would have numerous videos up of the wee soul in nicu. She also had to leave her wee baby at the hospital no complaints or rants from her. She is a classy unproblematic tiktoker. Some like her some don't I do.
Looks like she buys her followers too
A559DC93-5087-4546-94F2-6F79C16A2C56.png

Reactions: 3
What’s all this about though? The sign on the pram.
Meant to ask yesterday. Is this a thing nowadays with people touching babies without asking permission?
Thats been a thing for a long time. Became more popular during Covid. But yeah people do touch babies without permission.

Reactions: 6
Thats been a thing for a long time. Became more popular during Covid. But yeah people do touch babies without permission.
Do they?
No one touched my babies without asking permission?
Pretty sure if someone is not concerned about asking permission, they’ll also be oblivious to the sign, and won’t stop to read it

Reactions: 7
Do they?
No one touched my babies without asking permission?
Pretty sure if someone is not concerned about asking permission, they’ll also be oblivious to the sign, and won’t stop to read it
Yeah it happens, maybe not often but like I said the signs became more popular during Covid. It's just a other silly novelty baby item.

Reactions: 5
Yeah it happens, maybe not often but like I said the signs became more popular during Covid. It's just a other silly novelty baby item.
Wow, ok.
I know if someone put their hand into my pram without asking I’d have grabbed it and squeezed it till their hand popped off!

What’s all this about though? The sign on the pram.
Meant to ask yesterday. Is this a thing nowadays with people touching babies without asking permission?
Yes I have one for my pram we are in the middle of a pandemic after all and some people still don’t get it , babies are so vunerable

Yes I have one for my pram we are in the middle of a pandemic after all and some people still don’t get it , babies are so vunerable
In the middle of a pandemic or not, no one should touch your baby without permission.
I never had anyone even try to touch my baby though, either of them, maybe that’s unusual?
In the same way no one should touch your baby bump, but people do that don’t they!? I’ve had that happen to me for sure
Some people really are thick

Reactions: 4
In the middle of a pandemic or not, no one should touch your baby without permission.
I never had anyone even try to touch my baby though, either of them, maybe that’s unusual?
In the same way no one should touch your baby bump, but people do that don’t they!? I’ve had that happen to me for sure
Some people really are thick
I’ve had a few people just randomly touch my bump. Wanted to break their hand.

• Haha
I’ve had a few people just randomly touch my bump. Wanted to break their hand.
Yep!
The headteacher of a nearby school was talking to my friend inside the school and she saw my bump and immediately went to touch it. I intercepted her hand, squeezed it MUCH harder than I intended to and said “no thank you”
(I did actually hurt her, think her rings pinched her skin, oh well)
My boobs got lots bigger in pregnancy too and my backside, it’s not acceptable to randomly rub those on a pregnant stranger, so belly is out of bounds in the same way!

• Heart
Yep!
The headteacher of a nearby school was talking to my friend inside the school and she saw my bump and immediately went to touch it. I intercepted her hand, squeezed it MUCH harder than I intended to and said “no thank you”
(I did actually hurt her, think her rings pinched her skin, oh well)
My boobs got lots bigger in pregnancy too and my backside, it’s not acceptable to randomly rub those on a pregnant stranger, so belly is out of bounds in the same way!
I was at my nieces party and had about three or four people come up and just place their hand on my bump, my first pregnancy so first time it happened I had no idea what to do, second time I lifted the persons hand and said “off you duck😂

• Haha
I was at my nieces party and had about three or four people come up and just place their hand on my bump, my first pregnancy so first time it happened I had no idea what to do, second time I lifted the persons hand and said “off you duck😂
That’s my girl. Do no harm but take no tit!!!

Quiet before the post come jeez they have been very quiet not evan a post what wrong with the world maybe they dont need pennies today 🤣🤣

4 days since youtube was posted with a video
1 day since insta was updated
22 hrs ago since facebook night time smiles with huddy boy......
And tiktok was 1 day ago

This week they will be talking about if the rest of abbie push present finished or arrived and what there doing with kids next weekend and how cole is having anxiety of going back to work wonder if she will be wearing a facemask..

I wonder if she actually having anxiety of going to work or leaving her son with abbie but she cutting her hours down aswell. And the tiktok live will be Wednesday but we will get a few updates along the way

Last edited:
  • Haha
Quiet before the post come jeez they have been very quiet not evan a post what wrong with the world maybe they dont need pennies today 🤣🤣

4 days since youtube was posted with a video
1 day since insta was updated
22 hrs ago since facebook night time smiles with huddy boy......
And tiktok was 1 day ago

This week they will be talking about if the rest of abbie push present finished or arrived and what there doing with kids next weekend and how cole is having anxiety of going back to work wonder if she will be wearing a facemask..

I wonder if she actually having anxiety of going to work or leaving her son with abbie but she cutting her hours down aswell. And the tiktok live will be Wednesday but we will get a few updates along the way
Have they said what the push present is?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.