Cole&Abbie TheFoxFamily7.## Prince Howat has finally arrived, Abbie step aside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That all seems accurate!! 😩
Genuinely unhappy with the way she is with that baby. So rough and loud. He’s like a toy to her.

Can’t remember where I saw it, Abbie’s face with baby’s feet on her chin.
Cute.
Next photo, Cole’s doing it too.
I imagine what happened there, Abbie was holding his little feet, naturally, like any mother would do, Cole’s sees this and is like, let me take a photo, then she’s said to Abbie, now let me do it and you take pictures of me doing it……so contrived.

Having a newborn is very exciting of course, especially your first, but Cole is like a child with him, not a nurturing mother, she’s like a child with him.
Screaming around him, clueless, holding him weird, for example not realising he doesn’t like sun in his eyes (ffs), not understanding what the crying and unhappy faces mean. I do worry for the poor little dot.
Luckily he has Abbie and she will be the stay at home mum. Thank goodness!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I made one comment and they removed it, love how they cherry pick. Wasn’t even horrible, just said people are pleased for you, it’s just they may find certain videos a bit much. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I made one comment and they removed it, love how they cherry pick. Wasn’t even horrible, just said people are pleased for you, it’s just they may find certain videos a bit much. 🤷🏻‍♀️
They know people really dislike them, so if you’re not proper blowing smoke up their bum bums, then you’re a troll 😈

(In their eyes)

Reactions: 14
They obviously think it’s acceptable to make fun of people with special needs

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I love how easy it is to find this info! All these bought followers!
AF5C5853-0EAF-44E6-8F2B-E03CB65B4657.png

Reactions: 9
Soz peope just came on tattle thanks for making new thread i cant make the threads. Lol well i am going to re cap on what i said before i took my break i said she will be doing the vlogs about after baby was born there on way trust me its a waiting game as there busy life of 5 🤣 but there more to come in the next few days maybe weeks depending on what vlogs there discussing to do but i have one to discuss about how they should take hudson to the doctor that wee yin got thrush in his mouth.

Them new tiktok video omg why the hell would you pull his wee hat like that awful. Like it shows you what they do to get views mean the comments to cole your funny abbie how can you keep a straight face my question is abbie why the hell would you allow that wee rat do that to the baby honestly insted of thinking about your next pay check pay attention and care to that wain mean taking him out the car window that just as bad as the smithy family throwing that baby doll out the window. Mean why do these people think coz there verified tiktoker they can do what they like i think they need to remember who they were before social media coz these 2 are defo not like this behind the camera there horrible people if yous knew they way they actual speek to people you definitely would not be followers that wee rat especially

What you need to know about these idiots if you say something like for example whats ivf who mum or mummy they are happy to comment very nicely

When it's a comment for example are you a woman or a man? What made you decided abbie to carry or something thats not ment to sound or say in a way they dont like they will get there followers to attack people like especially when your trying to say a point and they jump on you like fleas.

@Jo-nos oh its not the first time she discriminated and bully a transgender woman. A child who has problems with spelling cole made fun of.

They had on there website for barbers kids that have problems. It didn't help when abbie said via live she cant cut hair of a child who has disabilities co she was pregnant i mean this was early pregnancy
Mean who does that or evan say that about any children with disabilities pregnancy aint a disability yes people can have really bad pregnancy and that i understand that. But if you got back to the thread 3 or 4 maybe 5 i cant remember but it was discussed then

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Have you seen the latest Facebook video.
Cole changing a nappy and messing up the bottles.
The only good bit about the whole this is She makes 2 references to “Karen’s”, she’s referring to all those people who pull her up on her behaviour. She’s knows she’s bleeping up and she knows people will pull her up on her behaviour. Abbie looks fed up, I don’t blame her, she has her daughter, her son, a baby, and now Cole to look after.

So Cole, instead of mocking people that you refer to as Karen’s, why not try taking the advice on board and being better with the baby you wanted so desperately? Eh? How about that?
It’s totes hilare that their anti fans get a mention in the posts, why does it bother her so much?

If they live every life event in the public eye, seriously what do they expect? Do they think everyone will love them because they’re just so amazing??
They’re living in a fantasy world.
Life isn’t like that, especially if you’ve shat on people in the past.
That tit catches up to you…….

• Heart
Karma is always knocking on someone's door. They need a wee visit. She might leave me alone then 🤣🤣🤣(karma I mean)

• Haha
So where is these so called horrible comments on their post cause I haven't seen any
They have super fans scour every comment and take out any that don’t support their dialogue.
Their dialogue being “we are amazing”

Someone who was secure in themselves wouldn’t feel the need to have people edit the reactions they get. They’d be happy with any honest opinion. If they are getting mean comments then there has to be a reason for that, but they refuse to accept its anything to do with them. Not their fault or responsibility!
Do they honestly believe that people just wake up one day and choose someone to be unpleasant to? No, that doesn’t happen, it’s always for a reason, but they just won’t have it
Bloody hilarious.
I hope they never stop being such good entertainment!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
They have super fans scour every comment and take out any that don’t support their dialogue.
Their dialogue being “we are amazing”

Someone who was secure in themselves wouldn’t feel the need to have people edit the reactions they get. They’d be happy with any honest opinion. If they are getting mean comments then there has to be a reason for that, but they refuse to accept its anything to do with them. Not their fault or responsibility!
Do they honestly believe that people just wake up one day and choose someone to be unpleasant to? No, that doesn’t happen, it’s always for a reason, but they just won’t have it
Bloody hilarious.
I hope they never stop being such good entertainment!!! 🤣🤣🤣
They must really hate here then 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
You can tell they are fake, I've seen them lose it a few times ok live sniping back at people's comments.

• Heart
  • Haha
Thanks for the new thread @Tiredgranny72 apologies for not carrying out my tattle duties!
And what a great thread name!
now time to catch up on what this pair of so called parents have been up to or should I say making up!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Your very welcome ☺. Imagine having a newborn and being more interested in "karens" on the Internet. I'm not sure of they're more interested in the fame or the money. Attention seekers at its finest here. Watch the following rising as they're up during night feeding. Most people would just feed baby, no photos, no videos then back to bed to rest til next feed. These 2 put a performance up. Just missing lights and music. Oh an Cole "dancing" in a corner 🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The FB video this morning is diversion tactics, all soft and sweet, she knows people are judging her hyper behaviour etc. Sorry Cole you’re transparent.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
1) that tik tok was weird
2) is the baby Cole’s egg? I missed all that.
1) so weird
2) yes, baby made from Cole’s egg and a sperm donor

You can tell they are fake, I've seen them lose it a few times ok live sniping back at people's comments.
I’ve seen them do that, brilliant isn’t it!

The FB video this morning is diversion tactics, all soft and sweet, she knows people are judging her hyper behaviour etc. Sorry Cole you’re transparent.
That’s exactly what I thought.
It’s all an act, you can tell she’s inwardly monitoring her behaviour and working out how it will be received, and you can tell because she claps back at herself with a Karen comment.
She knows
It’s such a shame they can’t just enjoy baby without wondering what content to create next

We did wonder how long it would take toll to say people are just jealous of their wonderful lives didn’t we!! 😅😅
I can assure you, my comments are from concern for the baby, not jealousy in any form…..
What a cop out!

I don’t think it actually matters how many people they “make smile”, there will always be a contingent of people who see them for what they really are.
They can buy as many followers as they can afford, the numbers on tattle rise every day regardless

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.