Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lollyvolupti

VIP Member
That all seems accurate!! 😩
Genuinely unhappy with the way she is with that baby. So rough and loud. He’s like a toy to her.

Can’t remember where I saw it, Abbie’s face with baby’s feet on her chin.
Cute.
Next photo, Cole’s doing it too.
I imagine what happened there, Abbie was holding his little feet, naturally, like any mother would do, Cole’s sees this and is like, let me take a photo, then she’s said to Abbie, now let me do it and you take pictures of me doing it……so contrived.

Having a newborn is very exciting of course, especially your first, but Cole is like a child with him, not a nurturing mother, she’s like a child with him.
Screaming around him, clueless, holding him weird, for example not realising he doesn’t like sun in his eyes (ffs), not understanding what the crying and unhappy faces mean. I do worry for the poor little dot.
Luckily he has Abbie and she will be the stay at home mum. Thank goodness!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

foxfamscam

Chatty Member
They really are something else 😂😂😂they really do just play at houses don't they. Everything seems make believe. Fuck havin Cole deliver any baby she can't even hold her own properly. She's a liability in every area of life 😂😂😂
I wouldn’t let that rat deliver a pizza!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Aggy86

there will come a day, it will come back & bite these ‘influencers’ on the arse for the filming & exploitation of their kids for money. i can honestly say my teenage son would blow a gasket if i filmed him shiting the place on a public site for all to see as a baby. wheres their privacy? their wee human rights. i love tattle for calling them all out, instagtam & tiktok have turned into right sad places, using their innocent kids as bait 🤡 sorry for the rant but these wee people need protecting, the internet is a field day for paedophiles. more so now!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Ratboy just looks so unnatural holding Hudson. It’s like a 16 year old boy has just been handed his new nephew for the first time

• Haha
Reactions: 16

lollyvolupti

VIP Member
Its all show she was told off at hospital for making bloody noises and they got warned a few times about the way she was acting. Behind close door she is a totally different person her attitude towards abbie n the kids i could say more but ill keep that for abother day 🤣 she makes out she this happy go lucky mummy cole behind close doors the real cole comes out she not so funny cole she far from it
When I first came across them on TikTok I followed them, like you do, seemed fairly inoffensive.
It was one TikTok where Cole didn’t know she was being filmed and she was really rude to her co worker, then when she realised Abbie was filming she was all smiles for the camera. So fake. Her initial reaction was her true personality. I was put off by her from that minute on.
Once you see it, you can’t unsee it.

Reactions: 15

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Abbie is attracted to Cole definitely because she looks like a man, Abbie isn’t a lesbian she happened to fall in love with a woman, who looks masculine, Cole has masculine features that are attractive. But Abbie enjoys the thrill of saying she’s in a lesbian relationship and has had a baby with a woman, to be honest if she’d of had another baby with a man, no one would of been that interested, but two women and a baby, that’s more of a good story. Abbie will not stay with Cole, I’ve seen this first hand, she will eventually leave her for another man.

Ratlife

I really wish they would put the camera down and spend quality time with the kids. Also cole needs to be a bit more gentle with the baby

OMG tell me about it, she scares me! They way she swing him about without a care in the world. Not a maternal bone in her body!
Don't get me started on her coming away with I've always wanted a baby....ermm what about the baby she had years ago with her boyfriend at the time and she gave the baby away to the boyfriend and his new gf. But yeah this is her first child 🙄 🤣🤣

• Wow

lollyvolupti

VIP Member
That must be a horrible lonely life to be honest. I cannot go snobs or wannabe snobs. All fur coats and nae knickers my wee gran used to say. The ones who have no money and in debt up to eyeballs but like people to think they're superior. Those are the worst.
LOADS of them round here, and everywhere I expect.
Always competing to have the newest car, or the most expensive holiday. It’s actually gross.

My friend trained as a fitness instructor, and I agreed to go to her boot camp to show support (ffs! 😩). There was this one girl who joined after about 6 months. Super slim, blonde, pretty, thought she was it, you could just tell.
I went to that boot camp with her for almost a year. Her kid then joined the middle school my kids were at, I saw her in the playground, said “hi Gemma!”, she looked me up and down and literally said “I’m sorry, do I know you”.
Unbelievable.
I never spoke to her again, Then she found out I was a school governor and she had an issue with a teacher, so guess who she made a beeline for in the playground……..
I avoided her completely
Awful person
Only cared about what she could get out of people.
It’s a gross attitude.
Her husband left her for someone older and rounder but with a decent and kind personality and she HATED it. So bitter.
Oh well

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

lollyvolupti

VIP Member
Anyone watch the live i had to turn it off when she started blabbing about these crazy thoughts about if i woman can grow a baby inside her one day they will grow eyes.

Oh god stop guys were getting a love story again fk sake how many stories have they told i cant wait for the lies and what crap they say for this love story

@foxfamscam you need popcorn munchies and tissues and some wine for this story 🤣🤣
I’m sorry……and I’m sorry for what I’m about to say to all the mums of adopted children or surrogate children…..it’s a biological impossibility for this new baby to look anything like Abbie.
There is no DNA from Abbie’s body that has gone into making Hudson.
Hudson, is a “perfect blend” of Cole’s DNA and the sperm donors DNA.

I realise they chose a donor who has similar physical traits as Abbie, height, eye colour and hair colour etc, BUT, they don’t know what he looked like. They never saw a photo of the man himself so they have absolutely no idea how much he looks like Abbie. None. So if the baby looks anything like Abbie or Ghianna or Kai, it’s simply a fluke, as they had no way of choosing the man based on how much he looked like Abbie. End of story.

In the very same way, it’s a biological impossibility for Ghianna to look anything like Nicole. If Ghianna looks anything like Nicole, that’s simply because Abbie has a type. The dad and Cole must have similarities. End. Of. Story.
Cole, please stop trying to convince yourself (and everyone else) that you all look so much alike therefore it’s destiny!?

Newsflash!! Abbies kids look an awful lot like their ACTUAL dad and his side of the family, but it wasn’t their destiny to be together now was it!?
Just stop
It reminds me so much of middle school, when you have a crush and you write their surname with your name to see what it would look like when you get married!, or you try to imagine what your kids would look like, desperate to find meaning in everything!! It’s so immature.

Why are they just so desperate for them all to look like one another?? Isn’t “love” enough? Because they profess they have tonnes of that to spread around…..
It’s just so sad for IVF families with a donor who do not have a child that looks like the father for example.
Just shut up about it

Lastly, the other day on Facebook….”family games night with the howats”
What the actual fuck Cole?? Getting the kids to say that?? They are not Howats.
Their poor dad!!!
Abbie should have said no to that
Fucking idiots the pair of them

Just DESPERATE to show the world what a “perfectly blended” happy amazing and awe inspiring family they are…..Jesus wept

Last edited:
  • Heart

lollyvolupti

VIP Member
I made one comment and they removed it, love how they cherry pick. Wasn’t even horrible, just said people are pleased for you, it’s just they may find certain videos a bit much. 🤷🏻‍♀️
They know people really dislike them, so if you’re not proper blowing smoke up their bum bums, then you’re a troll 😈

(In their eyes)

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Not an original bone in their bodies, now copying what someone else did with the baby in the belly cast.
Abbie still looks shell shocked and rat a tat tat looks like a pubescent school boy with a new action man doll.

• Haha

Jo-nos

VIP Member
They obviously think it’s acceptable to make fun of people with special needs

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
I see jasmine Chiswell has had her wee baby. Wee soul is in nicu 😢 however there's no drama posts or feel sorry for me posts and most of all no videos of her baby at his most vulnerable. Very different to cole and abbie who would have numerous videos up of the wee soul in nicu. She also had to leave her wee baby at the hospital no complaints or rants from her. She is a classy unproblematic tiktoker. Some like her some don't I do.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13