Cole & Abbie the fox family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprise her stupid fake put on glasgow accent came back that drives me crazy honestly mean why trying to act it she really takes the piss😡😡 sorry im no dissing the accent but when she starts it annoys me now back talking normal

They’re off tomorrow and Wednesday, why couldn’t they go for their normal scan time? 🙄
They take the piss

Is there a new thread can someone tag me ?

Reactions: 1
This girl really can’t be that daft for someone who says she has read all the books and done so much research. She knows nothing about a baby! She hates Abbie talking about her previous births.

Reactions: 8
This girl really can’t be that daft for someone who says she has read all the books and done so much research. She knows nothing about a baby! She hates Abbie talking about her previous births.
Yea thats so obvious! She starts talking over her.

Reactions: 5
Did I hear correctly did she just say if Abbie didn’t want a baby they wouldn’t of moved forward together? Used for a child and wants everything her way or no way. Bit selfish but that’s Nicole

• Wow
Reactions: 7
They had obviously asked if they could film the appointment too, I was worried sick on the lead up to my 2 appointments and the last thing I would be wanting was to share that moment with anyone!

what is the crack with having this baby shower in a big field too? I would roar if no one turned up, they are serious deluded if they think they need a field for all these people 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New Thread
Sorry for the tit tittle but didn’t know what to put.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.