Cole & Abbie the fox family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What even is this shawty thing? Think I’m too old for the childish carry oan 🤦‍♀️ Just shows the type of audience it appeals to! In saying that I don’t think I would have found it hilarious in my youth 🤮 cringe 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What even is this shawty thing? Think I’m too old for the childish carry oan 🤦‍♀️ Just shows the type of audience it appeals to! In saying that I don’t think I would have found it hilarious in my youth 🤮 cringe 😬
I don’t know what it is either…I’m in my 20s 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cole has a face i wouldn't tire of punching. Listen ya pair of plebs if ur pregnancy is so high risk stop going out taking pics with yer "fans" I have bad mental health and can barely speak to anyone let alone on tiktok all day making vids. Also why no just enjoy a day out with abbies kids instead of making vids every second enjoy the kids while they are young. And none of us here are jealous of uz we r just sick fed up of yer shite and money making scams!

Cole has a face i wouldn't tire of punching. Listen ya pair of plebs if ur pregnancy is so high risk stop going out taking pics with yer "fans" I have bad mental health and can barely speak to anyone let alone on tiktok all day making vids. Also why no just enjoy a day out with abbies kids instead of making vids every second enjoy the kids while they are young. And none of us here are jealous of uz we r just sick fed up of yer shite and money making scams!
Spot on her mental health is that bad n her endometriosis but constantly every day the same pish she posts oh i forgot her low confidence aswell she suffered but a boob job fixed that but she does amazing for someone that bad and not once mentioned any of her issues since they started their ivf journey but is ok to take videos every day or share them or as drafts only thing been wrong with her is sickness mean they forget people know them well enough and know them "personally".....

All these problems yet contradictive in every bleeping video they post!!

Reactions: 6
So i just read a comment on here bout new look is this wot your on about i wonder if they got permission to use someone song lyrics.. as you could actually get charged with that and if the owner of the skulls found out you copied there design without permission thats a an offence so here my proof you need permission for the owner of the song to use there lyrics on clothing 🤣🤣🤣 oh and this is agreed by 2 lawyers 👏👏👏 sort your self out before there another anonymous wee phone call

@Abce3456 hope this helps

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So i just read a comment on here bout new look is this wot your on about i wonder if they got permission to use someone song lyrics.. as you could actually get charged with that and if the owner of the skulls found out you copied there design without permission thats a an offence so here my proof you need permission for the owner of the song to use there lyrics on clothing 🤣🤣🤣 oh and this is agreed by 2 lawyers 👏👏👏 sort your self out before there another anonymous wee phone call

Ooops looks like someone been on the rob. Bet I can guess who’s this bright idea was. Did anyone ever think they were that creative really? 🤣 God like who would ever dream of letting slip about this to the actual real creators. 🤣🤣 people actually pay them prices for someone else’s hard work 🙈

• Haha
Ooops looks like someone been on the rob. Bet I can guess who’s this bright idea was. Did anyone ever think they were that creative really? 🤣 God like who would ever dream of letting slip about this to the actual real creators. 🤣🤣 people actually pay them prices for someone else’s hard work 🙈
Exactly they sit and comment on facebook about our n-dubz na na naii well that kerri want to go back and comment to them same tit coz they only know how to copy other peoples hard work 🤣

Reactions: 3
This latest vid saying its Bettys Baby actually turned my stomach!! They are just weird!!

I thought they just annoyed me! Can’t wait to read the threads! Something about them gives me the ick!

positive vibes aye

Attachments

They have put a tiny Fox next to where it says positive vibes still don’t make a difference same with the skull😂😂

And that new surprise shawty I got second hand embarrassment. I don't often watch these two saw their over scripted shite fake story on catfish and now they are always on my fypView attachment 597855

Wtf 🙈
She looks really ill NOT same face again Roland I see
Next minute she will be feeling sick again

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Seriously what nutcase would pay over 40 for a hoodie? Even the mental health charities are 30 and under. ££££s in their eyes. Who knew cutting hair wasnt lucrative?? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seriously what nutcase would pay over 40 for a hoodie? Even the mental health charities are 30 and under. ££££s in their eyes. Who knew cutting hair wasnt lucrative?? 🤣🤣🤣
Thats just a start you should see how much the other stuff they sell just gan on their webpage and you see all the stuff mean who would want to wear a abbie n cole top or jumper 😂😂 foxfam.co.uk

• Haha
Gotta do something else when u see some of the butchering of hair that goes on in there. Can they only do one style everyone comes out looking the same. £40 is disgusting price to charge. They are making over 50% mark up on this rubbish.

Do all their family walk about wearing this stuff? Does anyone in Dumfries? Winder if they pay full price 🤔🤔

So I'm just settling down with a cuppa to watch catfish. Thank god for vodflix cause I just nearly paid 9.99 for now tv lol. Wish me luck or maybe wish my tv luck cause it may well be smashed to pieces by the time I've finished watching 🤣

• Haha
So I'm just settling down with a cuppa to watch catfish. Thank god for vodflix cause I just nearly paid 9.99 for now tv lol. Wish me luck or maybe wish my tv luck cause it may well be smashed to pieces by the time I've finished watching 🤣
Still haven't watched it. Probably never will. Seen a couple videos on Tiktok stating how staged it was. Of course all the wee cult tagging them and saying it was staged by the programme. Maybe to an extent but come on. The story had holes all over it. I'd hope MTV or whatever company paid them ask for their money back. Absolute 💩💩. I dont get these followers fighting for people they have never met 🤣🤣. They wouldnt do same for them.

It’s comedy gold 🤣🤣

Still haven't watched it. Probably never will. Seen a couple videos on Tiktok stating how staged it was. Of course all the wee cult tagging them and saying it was staged by the programme. Maybe to an extent but come on. The story had holes all over it. I'd hope MTV or whatever company paid them ask for their money back. Absolute 💩💩. I dont get these followers fighting for people they have never met 🤣🤣. They wouldnt do same for them.
It’s very rare anyone without the big blue tick next to their name gets a reply. They don’t now and then but you know if you have that blue tick your getting a clean butthole.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.