Cole & Abbie the fox family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone just shared the 6 week update of the pregnancy. Ffs gonna b a long haul. I wish clowns would stop sharing this shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They refer to themselves as influencers. Dont influence me in the least bit. Then again I'm a lot older and can spot shite talkers a mile off. The older I get the less gullible I am lol. I think society as a whole need to stop making arseholes famous. Gives them a superiority complex and they give nothing back to society.
Spot on you should of seen then at park farm seriously im surprised tgey never rolled out the red carpet saying that every one was wanting photo and one got a hug and the people congratulating then there lasted tiktok update ' cole many people dont talk about 1st trimester' wonder why she high risk pregnancy due to her problems 👇 there and there still a risk in every pregnancy doesnt matter what stage does my box in every time they talk about it

Someone just shared the 6 week update of the pregnancy. Ffs gonna b a long haul. I wish clowns would stop sharing this shite.
Yeah just seen that to talk bout getting a pram n tit not evan at 13 weeks still doesn't matter hearing the heartbeat im sorry i dont want this to sound wrong i dont mean any offence i sometimes say stuff the wrong way but anything could happen if it has a heartbeat i seen on tiktok a little cat had kittens and one didn't make it

Well hen you shouldn’t class yourself as a public figure then moan when people talk about you. The comments are comical 🤣 People have seen enough of one Howat naked we don’t want to see anymore thank you very much. Na Na Niii
So your getting your comments dropped on facebook now your getting more famous you should thank them give them a surprise party 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Spot on you should of seen then at park farm seriously im surprised tgey never rolled out the red carpet saying that every one was wanting photo and one got a hug and the people congratulating then there lasted tiktok update ' cole many people dont talk about 1st trimester' wonder why she high risk pregnancy due to her problems 👇 there and there still a risk in every pregnancy doesnt matter what stage does my box in every time they talk about it

Yeah just seen that to talk bout getting a pram n tit not evan at 13 weeks still doesn't matter hearing the heartbeat im sorry i dont want this to sound wrong i dont mean any offence i sometimes say stuff the wrong way but anything could happen if it has a heartbeat i seen on tiktok a little cat had kittens and one didn't make it

So your getting your comments dropped on facebook now your getting more famous you should thank them give them a surprise party 🤣🤣
They will defo be pissed off when Nikki gets to fire on the Dumfries Christmas lights and not them.
Hahahahaha maybe it was the mother wanting the house but their car was there so the neighbours were all going crazy thinking it was them and didn’t want them in there. Funny how that’s the only one out of 39 pages that’s a load of tit apparently we know we talk the truth. But hell that house one really pissed them off think I touched a nerve.

• Haha
I suppose Covid doesnt apply to slightly pregnant Dumfries numpties then? 🤣🤣 Wonder if the need for being liked is from childhood or is it just the £££s. At the start of Tiktok Abbie I felt wasnt into it. Now Shes all out there letting it all hang out bouncing about.

They will defo be pissed off when Nikki gets to fire on the Dumfries Christmas lights and not them.
Hahahahaha maybe it was the mother wanting the house but their car was there so the neighbours were all going crazy thinking it was them and didn’t want them in there. Funny how that’s the only one out of 39 pages that’s a load of tit apparently we know we talk the truth. But hell that house one really pissed them off think I touched a nerve.
Yeah youd think it was the Abbie sleeping with loads of men that would've offended 🤣🤣🤣 or the taking her kids on a 1st date, or even being caught in bed with bear. But no a house is what triggers it or talk of tax man 🤔🤔🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Have you read the comments from that post 🤣🤣🤣 she defo got her sad wee followers to send them a screan shot i should do a shout out wonder if they would reply or maybe we need to try new lyrics to a song 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I suppose Covid doesnt apply to slightly pregnant Dumfries numpties then? 🤣🤣 Wonder if the need for being liked is from childhood or is it just the £££s. At the start of Tiktok Abbie I felt wasnt into it. Now Shes all out there letting it all hang out bouncing about.
Match made them pair both always wanted fame and money. Care about nothing else and their reply’s to comments on here just show the tempers they have within.

Have you read the comments from that post 🤣🤣🤣 she defo got her sad wee followers to send them a screan shot i should do a shout out wonder if they would reply or maybe we need to try new lyrics to a song 🤣🤣
I think they will always have brainwashed followers I mean now Jeremy Kyle is finished they have nothing to watch so watch this pair of clowns. I think the more time they spend replying and watching what we do the less time they have to scam money from people. And it’s comedy gold hearing them getting wound up about comments on here. 🤣

• Haha
Wtf is that tiktok I just watched?! Her fake singing into the thick of it and that ratty faced woman looking like a right twit behind her with the facial expressions

• Haha
Wtf is that tiktok I just watched?! Her fake singing into the thick of it and that ratty faced woman looking like a right twit behind her with the facial expressions
Abbies sperm brows can dance better than Nicole. No wonder that “dance studio” failed
If my other half pulled them facial expressions at me I’d be divorced.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And that new surprise shawty I got second hand embarrassment. I don't often watch these two saw their over scripted shite fake story on catfish and now they are always on my fyp
Screenshot_20210531_185238.jpg

Wtf 🙈

• Haha
And this couple are being trusted with a baby?! Poor child!

I agree I said to my partner if that was the American one they would have instantly called them out on it being set up ! Can't remember his name uber or whatever it is even his reaction was so fake when she said her name !
yes sure Nev realised straight away taylor was lying to him and a star guest who was replacing max for that episode

she got those 2 to lie for her and another girl and then played the victim but Nev knew it was all an act, WHY DIDNT THE UK SEE THIS WAS FAKE WITH COLE TOO!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Well hen you shouldn’t class yourself as a public figure then moan when people talk about you. The comments are comical 🤣 People have seen enough of one Howat naked we don’t want to see anymore thank you very much. Na Na Niii
Did anyone mention cash purchase or has that been added for drama?

Kerri w.... hi *that site* is tattle life and if you actually google what tattle life means come on love you must be sad to listen to the tit the comes out them mouth

Ant h... maybe instead of mouthing off on a facebook comment you should come out the wood work and help us with a new song since you can play
Abbies sperm brows can dance better than Nicole. No wonder that “dance studio” failed
If my other half pulled them facial expressions at me I’d be divorced.
She didn't evan own the dance studio that the best part she thinks i dont know her well well surprise shawty i bloody do know you to the point you told everyone there was a barbers next to the greggs cole worked at haha that na na naii funny coz there wasny yin your just making tit up coz you were caught in bed by you ex with cole 🤣🤣 oh abbie darling if you want me to say anymore on here then keep gan love

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kerri w.... hi *that site* is tattle life and if you actually google what tattle life means come on love you must be sad to listen to the tit the comes out them mouth

Ant h... maybe instead of mouthing off on a facebook comment you should come out the wood work and help us with a new song since you can play

She didn't evan own the dance studio that the best part she thinks i dont know her well well surprise shawty i bloody do know you to the point you told everyone there was a barbers next to the greggs cole worked at haha that na na naii funny coz there wasny yin your just making tit up coz you were caught in bed by you ex with cole 🤣🤣 oh abbie darling if you want me to say anymore on here then keep gan love
I was born in Dumfries and never ever has there been a barber shop next to Greggs load crap and as for big teeth she NEVER had her own dance studio either she used to go to one but was NOT hers plus she can’t dance does same moves every time BGT didn’t even look at her and now they go shopping and they buy exact same outfit as the wee lass wears😩 someone said on TikTok “Abz your glowing” yeah maybe coz her face caked in make up utter fools so they are need knocked down peg or 2 also there positive vibes t shirts ain’t there own merch considering NEW LOOK SELLS the positive vibes clothing tut tut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.