Cole & Abbie the fox family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah there ment to but remember she been really sick and tired as cole says on her video she posted

Right so what we planning for the big 30th birthday surprise guys tomorrow some rapping wee bit of fake crying and a big much and a catch up the famous tv programme or we just going to chill with most famous TikTokers the talk a load of shite πŸ™„πŸ€£ p.s ive got some cracking photos from a wee friend of mine to share going to give her the best birthday wish ever πŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸ•―
Wouldn’t be a party without getting the photo album out. 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wouldn’t be a party without getting the photo album out. 🀣
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ we will have a wee competition guys rasing awareness for all the rats in dumfries they are needing some attention these days just running about looking for the trolls 🀣🀣 the person who has the most liked post get a free dish especially made by coley in the kitchen her special dish is smashed windows with fake cry gravy and wee gift from foxfamscam merch a pair of glasses and a copyright hoodie or jumper of your choice πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
No wonder theres a hole in the ozone layer with those hairstyles 🀣🀣 Many cans of hairspray were used in those styles

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What yous think bout that she had one wish what about her 2 kids buying baby shoes for her birthday mean i don't know what to say bout this

Comments
Probably cos she wants to wear them til baby is born 🀣🀣🀣 all her money goes on Abbies designer πŸ’©πŸ’©. The photo were abbie was sunbathing was only to show those D&G crappy socks.

Reactions: 4
What yous think bout that she had one wish what about her 2 kids buying baby shoes for her birthday mean i don't know what to say bout this

Comments
What I thought they were that wee short arses shoes. Sure the kid will get use outa them when it can walk. Pointless present not for her and useless for over a year.

In 9 months they ain't gonna matter. I hope I'm wrong but at least they still have their dad and he hasnt been alienated from them. Their gonna need him. πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.