Cole & Abbie the fox family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw no!!!! Baby bear and talking to the stomach like you would talk to a new born puppy is available to watch in the latest video. But in big news the ridiculous rat shades are back out! Now you know what it is you don’t need to watch it. 🤣

Reactions: 3
Devastation 😂😂😂😂
I know i get to
Aww ffs why are they coming up on Instagram now for me 😭
They just want to say hello and maybe give them a follow 🤣🤣🤣

Aw no!!!! Baby bear and talking to the stomach like you would talk to a new born puppy is available to watch in the latest video. But in big news the ridiculous rat shades are back out! Now you know what it is you don’t need to watch it. 🤣
What is that video all about seriously them glasses are absolutely awful the do nothing for her makes me sick

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Wonder how the dynamics will change when ‘baby bear’ 🤮 arrives!
Also as this pregnancy goes on all attention will be on the mother to be, Nicole will be jockeying for position, all eyes on meeeeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yip just wait till you see what's coming next give ya clue photos every tuesday or month when her stomach getts bigger or the 7 1/2 stone she braggs about
She ever shut up about her weight?

Aw and just to remind us all again they are telling us they are lesbian. Every days a school day girls and boys.

Last edited:
You have to ask yourself why MTV let a Catfish episode go so off course? There was no Catfish, this was a badly set up story about a stalker. A common tactic is to feature possible presenters for future projects in something to gauge support, because it was so contrived and over-acted the support isn’t there.

Same tit different day! 9 month of copy and paste dribble. I would be not far wrong in saying most of this will have only ever happened in her head while writing this. Gobshite!
Just seen that post omg did you see the cut on the head that will be a trip to the hospital 🤣🤣🤣 my rabbit had a bigger poop than that

@foxfamscam

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Remember they done the live and raised thousands did they show proof that they donated it?

Reactions: 4
Remember they done the live and raised thousands did they show proof that they donated it?
I think for the one and only time that night if people donated it went straight to the charity and not in their pockets. But it was the only time they have ever told anyone how much they have made. I have seen them so many times doing “auctions” for different charity’s and they never say how much they make. The woman’s refuge is a great example. And Abbie has never been in a woman’s refuge as she likes people to think.
A hat actioned went for £300 🙈 and they took further donations for people. Bought 5 tablets totalling £295. Where’s the rest of the cash? And when people asked how much they made they just ignored them. How nice of them to treat people like that. Have some respect! That’s the one when i knew they were definitely on the scam.

Honestly she starting this already she only 6 weeks 🙄
What a condition. Standing like that to push it out more as well. 🙈 you just know some weapon on their page is going to say she looks massive. Not as big as their four heads. She is 6 weeks!!! She really is going to milk every bit of this one. I thought they were doing a YouTube channel no?

Reactions: 5
at 6 weeks the baby is still really low down, that’ll be bloat, not a bump. try just standing up straight and not trying to force a bump. 🙄

Reactions: 6
What a condition. Standing like that to push it out more as well. 🙈 you just know some weapon on their page is going to say she looks massive. Not as big as their four heads. She is 6 weeks!!! She really is going to milk every bit of this one. I thought they were doing a YouTube channel no?
Yeah there ment to but remember she been really sick and tired as cole says on her video she posted

Right so what we planning for the big 30th birthday surprise guys tomorrow some rapping wee bit of fake crying and a big much and a catch up the famous tv programme or we just going to chill with most famous TikTokers the talk a load of shite 🙄🤣 p.s ive got some cracking photos from a wee friend of mine to share going to give her the best birthday wish ever 🎂🎁🎈🎉🕯

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.