Cole & Abbie the fox family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the police are watching to and will be charged as thet have already got someone

Ill have to as nikki to do a surprise post reveal
Still amazes me as to they go to the “police” for this forum but when someone sends things to your house you do what? Go to catfish?? And I wasn’t aware you could ever be charged for telling the truth? Surely the police need to go to tattle to get the details of my WiFi no? Maybe they can clear this up for us very interested in how this works. That bloody dead dog of mine came back from the dead and used my phone it’s the dog writing honest. 🤣 we have a street WiFi everyone on the street uses the same WiFi router you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Still amazes me as to they go to the “police” for this forum but when someone sends things to your house you do what? Go to catfish?? And I wasn’t aware you could ever be charged for telling the truth? Surely the police need to go to tattle to get the details of my WiFi no? Maybe they can clear this up for us very interested in how this works. That bloody dead dog of mine came back from the dead and used my phone it’s the dog writing honest. 🤣 we have a street WiFi everyone on the street uses the same WiFi router you know.
Every interesting why they would let this information out on a live. Why would you let everyone know what the police are doing dont they tell ya not to give information out incase the people are watching there live 🤔

Reactions: 2
Wow these "followers" are bat tit crazy. Believing that 🤣🤣. These 2 believe they really are something special. As I said before Harvey price is heavily trolled and police have done nothing. But little miss Cole and Abbie come along and get butt hurt because people are expressing their opinions on them then we r all getting arrested? Here's a head start ladies. I live not 5 mins from your IVF clinic. But in what direction 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Every interesting why they would let this information out on a live. Why would you let everyone know what the police are doing dont they tell ya not to give information out incase the people are watching there live 🤔
Well if this is the case they are going to be very busy police. To busy to get a haircut! Because this is not the only tattle page is it?? Or mumsnet! And what are the millions charged with? Talking the truth on tattle sarg. 🤣🤣

Wow these "followers" are bat tit crazy. Believing that 🤣🤣. Tgese 2 believe they really are something special. As I said before Harvey price is heavily trolled and police have done nothing. But little miss Cole and Abbie come along and get butt hurt because people are expressing their opinions on them then we r all getting arrested? Here's a head start ladies. I live not 5 mins from your IVF clinic. But in what direction 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And I am a former band mate!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow these "followers" are bat tit crazy. Believing that 🤣🤣. These 2 believe they really are something special. As I said before Harvey price is heavily trolled and police have done nothing. But little miss Cole and Abbie come along and get butt hurt because people are expressing their opinions on them then we r all getting arrested? Here's a head start ladies. I live not 5 mins from your IVF clinic. But in what direction 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Cha cha slide take it down the road a little to the left 1 bus hop this time thats my clue 🤣🤣

What gets me aswell they post on tiktok or Instagram or Facebook why haven't they posted about this coz if her Facebook post got spamed with trolls you would think they would post on there to

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The lord saviours will single handedly take down tattle 🤥 that is the only lie I have ever told on here! It’s our opinion like you say time and time and time and time again don’t like it don’t look! You wanted to be “TikTok famous” well with that comes your own page on tattle. Now google what is tattle life and I believe we are doing what tattle has asked of us. God u don’t get half the stick some people get on here.

Reactions: 5
I think they will find that we cannot be touched, so no one gives a feck if they have called the police or not 😂.
We have not directly contacted them to call them out or tell them our opinion of them, they have, off their own back, came and looked on this site! So we are not trolling them, thick twats!
This site is an opinion site, you know where someone else can think differently to you? Hi Nicole 👋 Hi Abbie👋 But the comments won’t get deleted....... ever!!!
This is the one place they they cannot manipulate the public’s view on them and make everyone think they are gods gift!
They don’t like us commenting on everything they do, but I can bet my next years salary they don’t pull the plug on Tik Tok, Facebook and Instagram!
I love being able to have the freedom to walk around Dumfries without looking over my shoulder 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I think they will find that we cannot be touched, so no one gives a feck if they have called the police or not 😂.
We have not directly contacted them to call them out or tell them our opinion of them, they have, off their own back, came and looked on this site! So we are not trolling them, thick twats!
This site is an opinion site, you know where someone else can think differently to you? Hi Nicole 👋 Hi Abbie👋 But the comments won’t get deleted....... ever!!!
This is the one place they they cannot manipulate the public’s view on them and make everyone think they are gods gift!
They don’t like us commenting on everything they do, but I can bet my next years salary they don’t pull the plug on Tik Tok, Facebook and Instagram!
I love being able to have the freedom to walk around Dumfries without looking over my shoulder 🤦‍♀️
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Couldn’t of put it better myself. For people that don’t care about what we say they don’t half gan on about us a lot.

• Heart
The Catfish episode was so cringe worthy and felt scripted. It’s clear this wasn’t real and they asked their friend/employee to do the ‘catfish’ role.

The Catfish episode was so cringe worthy and felt scripted. It’s clear this wasn’t real and they asked their friend/employee to do the ‘catfish’ role.
The only thing it confirmed for me was that I will never in my life waste another hour watching this absolute drivel of a show! If you read Twitter the comments are usually about that episode and it’s done nothing for the credibility of the show and the hosts! There is one saviour of it all though, if Nicole and Abbie thought they had a career in TV they can think again 😂😂😂 not one tv company would entertain them! Fools

• Haha
Reactions: 6
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Couldn’t of put it better myself. For people that don’t care about what we say they don’t half gan on about us a lot.
I know omg are we actually becoming famous my dreams came true mean i know it was only a few wee sly comments here n there but it was to 4 or 6k viewers but ill have to compose ourselfs we dont want to be seen and tattle life famous and take away there fanbase omg i think we need to get on a tv show or something we can wear your foxfamscam merch or i can make my own tattlelife merch 🤣🤣🤣

Imagine gan to a bootsale is not at tesco and be on live just so people recognise ya what a disaster there more disgusting in person no filter there to hide behind

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
OMG this pair think they are bloody something doing photos and tit at a car boot really how cringe. Might find a spare set a undies there coz you have wet them when you got noticed by cult member.

Makes me laugh she was talking about covid last night on there live the now taking photos with people 1 family from glasgow wait there isn't glasgow in tier 3 and she taken photo putting her health and pregnancy at risk. Getting photos taken at a bootsale what a load of crap

Reactions: 4
Makes me laugh she was talking about covid last night on there live the now taking photos with people 1 family from glasgow wait there isn't glasgow in tier 3 and she taken photo putting her health and pregnancy at risk. Getting photos taken at a bootsale what a load of crap
Touching everything you don’t know where it’s been. These pair are gan tattastic today. Buying shite and talking shite just looking to be noticed. Get the rat to ask for lower prices like when she gets mad she gets Ratboy to vent and she sits back looking like miss goodie. Hell of a lot of fanny packs at this bootsale. 🤣🤣

• Haha
She acting like she 6 months pregnant cant carry those there heavy god sake love i know people who go to gym actually decorated a house being pregnant is not an excuse your only 6 weeks get a life look at these people in different countries carry big water things on there head for miles. Never seen anything so fking cringe in my life. They are walking about like there really famous

• Haha
I had a high risk pregnancy also took us 6 years to get pregnant with my son I have endometriosis but still went to work still looked after my daughter so she needs to stop the pish of cant carry anything. Get a grip silly cow! I now have ms and arthritis and there are days I cant even take my son to school thats 2 mins away so honestly wish she would stop her fkn moaning. Honestly just can't be fkd with the pair of them

Sorry my last post sounded as tho I was feeling sorry for myself lol im defo not. Just fed up with them thinking they are the first to get pregnant and moaning about how hard it is there are people worse off than them and ppl worse off than me

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I had a high risk pregnancy also took us 6 years to get pregnant with my son I have endometriosis but still went to work still looked after my daughter so she needs to stop the pish of cant carry anything. Get a grip silly cow! I now have ms and arthritis and there are days I cant even take my son to school thats 2 mins away so honestly wish she would stop her fkn moaning. Honestly just can't be fkd with the pair of them

Sorry my last post sounded as tho I was feeling sorry for myself lol im defo not. Just fed up with them thinking they are the first to get pregnant and moaning about how hard it is there are people worse off than them and ppl worse off than me
Yeah they piss a lot of people off they dont realise that they are doing it there friends are gan through ivf aswell and they didnt get great news and heres them bragging and telling people so early on. She so self centered they do think they are the only people gan through this but its cole and abbie remember. There a pair of clowns. Ive never seen someone full of shite with someone having all these different mental health issues not once have they been mentioned.

They refer to themselves as influencers. Dont influence me in the least bit. Then again I'm a lot older and can spot shite talkers a mile off. The older I get the less gullible I am lol. I think society as a whole need to stop making arseholes famous. Gives them a superiority complex and they give nothing back to society.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.