Cole & Abbie the fox family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it the morning sickness one, I actually wanted to throw up so bleeping bad!! 🤮🤮🤮
Yeah that one did you notice rat boy was putting her head down mean come on these so called influencers and people who spread positive vibes and most well half of there followers are young people mean they think thats a laugh or a joke i found that disgusting

@foxfamscam my granny wants her nighty back 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah that one did you notice rat boy was putting her head down mean come on these so called influencers and people who spread positive vibes and most well half of there followers are young people mean they think thats a laugh or a joke i found that disgusting
Maybe Abbie just told the truth for once. 🤣🤣 get a wash hen! We are telling you often enough 🤣🤣🤣 your honking. But I totally agree they are crossing the line when it comes to the content and language they use when they have a very large following of younger people that I am sure their parents would not approve off if they seen this. Parents should really be checking their kids phones and blocking this vile and disgusting behaviour.

Reactions: 3
Maybe Abbie just told the truth for once. 🤣🤣 get a wash hen! We are telling you often enough 🤣🤣🤣 your honking. But I totally agree they are crossing the line when it comes to the content and language they use when they have a very large following of younger people that I am sure their parents would not approve off if they seen this. Parents should really be checking their kids phones and blocking this vile and disgusting behaviour.
That video has actually come up on my little sisters FYP this evening as she follows them. She’s 11. I have taken her phone after speaking to my mum and blocked them on all of her accounts. It’s disgusting the way they act and the language they use. Especially when their own ‘children’ are only 11 and 7!

Their milking this ivf tit!!It infuriates me,and if anyone told me to not b so nasty as ivf is a huge thing,il go bleeping nuts and explain every bleeping post that they have acted out, and tried to get pity from vulnerable and naive people to send them money and things for the baby.Its vile!
Of course they are they have nothing else if the didn't they always think they are helping people well its how they make people believe in all this crap they go on don't send gifts for baby untill 13 weeks what about gifts for the other 2 kids then they go on and be like you dont need to send these gifts on tiktok but if they didn't get them then they wont get there extra cash. They don't think what they do or say might hurts other people coz all they think about is themselves immiture woman for there age

Reactions: 1

What the hell is that disaster! I really would not wear it tatty picking! Here love give me a shout il sort you out with some of my foxfamscam merch it’s the best of gear none of that fruit of the loom shite. Give ur mum her kitchen curtain back. Your dad wants his work boots back as well.

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣 aye for once wee rat bag wae and buy femfresh you could use that on your face tae the amount of tit that comes out of it

• Haha

I am a granny and I wouldnt even wear that to my bed 🤣🤣

• Haha
From this post we have the following.
mention kids ✔ Shocked you have them!
take them on a day out ✔ Not using them as performing monkeys no?
Now that’s out the way.
POOR ME POST!!!!! ✔✔✔✔
The hash tag dailyblogger 😂 back to work one day won’t be feeling it go home sit and eat shite for the next 9 month. That’s when we will get daily mood hoover posts. Brace yourself people it’s on its way. They will be trying to crack YouTube very soon. Simple reason it pays more!

Attachments

• Haha
What the hell is that disaster! I really would not wear it tatty picking! Here love give me a shout il sort you out with some of my foxfamscam merch it’s the best of gear none of that fruit of the loom shite. Give ur mum her kitchen curtain back. Your dad wants his work boots back as well.
She might of took them of her
From this post we have the following.
mention kids ✔ Shocked you have them!
take them on a day out ✔ Not using them as performing monkeys no?
Now that’s out the way.
POOR ME POST!!!!! ✔✔✔✔
The hash tag dailyblogger 😂 back to work one day won’t be feeling it go home sit and eat shite for the next 9 month. That’s when we will get daily mood hoover posts. Brace yourself people it’s on its way. They will be trying to crack YouTube very soon. Simple reason it pays more!
She just posted via tiktok you need a bit of red lipstick and the song on the background was what do you think of me well there is 36 pages of what tattle life thinks of her 🤣🤣

• Haha
She might of took them of her

She just posted via tiktok you need a bit of red lipstick and the song on the background was what do you think of me well there is 36 pages of what tattle life thinks of her 🤣🤣
Bit of a pointless video really. Might as well said tell me I am beautiful and boost my ego more. Not like you could say well I don’t think you suit red lipstick Abbie you would be shot down and sent packing from their page.

You won't be disappointed. They do loads of the big tiktokers 🤣🤣 Most interact with their animations. Not these 2 though. Probably took the hump. Got Abbies voice spot on tho 🤣🤣🤣
It wasn’t their idea and won’t make money off it so not interested. Saying that they will see this and start loving it. Got their look spot on as well. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just watched this absolute shitshow now and frankly I think the Oscars will definitely lose their phone numbers, not sure about Phil Mitchell breaking in on the whole thing, he might get a call! 😆 They put their entire life online, I know their dates of birth, their when their kids birthdays are, where the work, where they live, where their kids go to school, and that’s by watching a couple of videos!

And duck me are they bloody irritating! Like actually would rather someone took a cheese grater to my bones, than listen to their bollocks!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched this absolute shitshow now and frankly I think the Oscars will definitely lose their phone numbers, not sure about Phil Mitchell breaking in on the whole thing, he might get a call! 😆 They put their entire life online, I know their dates of birth, their when their kids birthdays are, where the work, where they live, where their kids go to school, and that’s by watching a couple of videos!

And duck me are they bloody irritating! Like actually would rather someone took a cheese grater to my bones, than listen to their bollocks!
🤣🤣🤣 welcome

I need to have a look 🤣🤣
Omg 🤣🤣

@Tiredgranny72

have a good read through coz they know about this page as for sure they like to drop sly comments on lives but us on tattle life have the best laugh hell ya phill Mitchell would defo get an acting role best performance 🤣🤣 they are the most annoying far fetch pair of clowns they dont care unless its filling up there pockets they will do anything for money or gifts thats probably why she got her titts done will bring in more money 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.