Cole & Abbie the fox family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do rats like cheeeeeese na na naii oh na na oh na na naii

Hi guys 👋 Anybody want to help set up a go fund me page and help this guy out only need £12,500 fur a new set he promised to give me regular updates on his Instagram. This is a photo of the clown that stole them. And gifts would be appreciated guys just mind has to be after 13 weeks mark but wee isa knows everything she found out 🤣

Lets see if sly comments are said tonight on live

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Back in my teenage days everybody went through stage or possibly still does love a bit of eminem but by jeez oh this takes it to the next level na na nii this is an old video but bloody hell what a state but this is one video i wouldn't recommend watching its worse than wot abbie does when she tries to sign now imagine this wee rat trying to rap 🙉🙉🙉🙉

Cole backtracking and saying she would carry the baby of need be 🤥
Nah she only saying that coz she knows wot been posted and what she said and that will never be forgotten the fact the words that came out of her mouth that it would be disgusting to be pregnant or to give birth now for these people who pretend to spread possitive vibes and the whole foxfam and most of them followers are mothers grandparents same sex couples who have kids and her wifey who has already given birth x2 i would be disgusted that someone i thought who was this kind possitive person but could actually say something really disgusting then contradict herself she talks utter bullshit

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Only seen a bit of the live tonight any sly digs tonight? They spoke about the house and happy in the one they are in with lie all over their face! We know your looking at moving into a 290k house in Dumfries your not gonna keep paying your £700 a month rent.

Reactions: 2
Only seen a bit of the live tonight any sly digs tonight? They spoke about the house and happy in the one they are in with lie all over their face! We know your looking at moving into a 290k house in Dumfries your not gonna keep paying your £700 a month rent.
I missed there live only didn't know they were going on i only seen 5 mins but ill be ready the morn 🤣🤣

Back in my teenage days everybody went through stage or possibly still does love a bit of eminem but by jeez oh this takes it to the next level na na nii this is an old video but bloody hell what a state but this is one video i wouldn't recommend watching its worse than wot abbie does when she tries to sign now imagine this wee rat trying to rap 🙉🙉🙉🙉

Nah she only saying that coz she knows wot been posted and what she said and that will never be forgotten the fact the words that came out of her mouth that it would be disgusting to be pregnant or to give birth now for these people who pretend to spread possitive vibes and the whole foxfam and most of them followers are mothers grandparents same sex couples who have kids and her wifey who has already given birth x2 i would be disgusted that someone i thought who was this kind possitive person but could actually say something really disgusting then contradict herself she talks utter bullshit
She’s no slim shady, just pure shady

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Everyone at work & customers cant believe that's she is pregnant aw god sake really again how long will this tit story gan who cares thats she pregnant.

Feel sorry for the car boot sale the morn at tesco extra dumfries wonder how much they will sell a pair of clowns for 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Everyone at work & customers cant believe that's she is pregnant aw god sake really again how long will this tit story gan who cares thats she pregnant.

Feel sorry for the car boot sale the morn at tesco extra dumfries wonder how much they will sell a pair of clowns for 🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 some of their finest fruit of the loom will be on sale. Should head down with some foxfamscam merch 🤣🤣

• Haha
Hello there mr stevienicks yes i seen your comment and hello ans welcome to tattle life i hope you have a good read coz your one of the pathetic foxfam followers who believes there lies n crap next time you want to mention tattle life mention my name and ill know you seen this comment... oh and cole ment to know who it is on tattle life haha talk bullshite

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 some of their finest fruit of the loom will be on sale. Should head down with some foxfamscam merch 🤣🤣
Omg you should 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Hello there mr stevienicks yes i seen your comment and hello ans welcome to tattle life i hope you have a good read coz your one of the pathetic foxfam followers who believes there lies n crap next time you want to mention tattle life mention my name and ill know you seen this comment... oh and cole ment to know who it is on tattle life haha talk bullshite

Omg you should 🤣🤣🤣
Good honest read is tattle life. Wanna get to it hen you’ve got 37 pages to fire through 😂😂

• Haha
This would be their answer to the police! Quite happy to show who I am. They want all the fame and I get left behind it’s not fair! 🥲🥲
1622323486505.gif

• Haha
Tattlie life drop its not them looking for a house is coles mum amanda howat they just said that and the name of one of the trolls is called nicole so be careful guys as the police are definitely us tracking comments through wifi routers cole just let that slip

• Haha
Tattlie life drop its not them looking for a house is coles mum amanda howat they just said that and the name of one of the trolls is called nicole so be careful guys as the police are definitely us tracking comments through wifi routers cole just let that slip
Right who’s Nicole?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.