Cole & Abbie the fox family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A wee bit off topic sorry I'm.just reading skye n Brians thread and it just stopped and locked. Any ideas why? I'm just a nosey fucker tonight 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and late to the game apparently

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So Nith valley embroidery have been on they are wanting to do the foxfam scam merch big meetings tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
its the foxfamspies 🤣🤣

Oh my days mind if you get any creepy gifts you might be on catfish uk 2022 and will they be included a free foxfamscam personalised oversized hoddie with your photo on them 🤣🤣
The theme would be who killed my dog. Was someone in a white discovery shouting Na na Niiiiiii I got a rough look at the driver it was a woman with sperm looking eyebrows and a Rat with shades on. Il contact my Mod Nikki if she is not at the shops she will help.

• Haha
Well happy bedtime reading ndubz/burney & gash. I look forward to hearing more of my quotes on your next live. It’s been emotional 🤣 ✌

That amazing love it im nearly crying i can't believe you are getting your own merch. Need to ask How much is the shipping not in uk as thats as how whats your website called and what your page mind be very careful you don't want big brother ben after you now coz your famous @foxfamscam 🤣🤣
Shipping is £8 to Northern Ireland and the rest of Europe but free in the uk 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Im sorry but the tiktok post of Cole crying her eyes out and abbie expressionless showing us pregnancy tests,has just infuriated me.Who the fuk films such personal stuff.I get they wanna film a diary of ivf journey,but that post was too much,its fukin embarrassing!!

Reactions: 10
Im sorry but the tiktok post of Cole crying her eyes out and abbie expressionless showing us pregnancy tests,has just infuriated me.Who the fuk films such personal stuff.I get they wanna film a diary of ivf journey,but that post was too much,its fukin embarrassing!!
You mean she tried her hardest to cry and still managed to look at the camera and try evan more to get a tear out. Yeah they can do what ever they like they can post what ever they like but the only reason why they recorded these types of videos is for the foxfam spies to give them aww cole my heart breaking for you aww you guys are amazing bla bla bla mean its not my cup of tea to share personal information like this but then they know they get views likes and everyone shows them support and how they are keen to know the ins and outs but what these brainwashed foxfam spies dont know is who they really are and there lies 🤣

• Haha
Just wait they are going to post a video of them telling the kids. I will better that and post the video of me telling the great people of tattle life your tit news and the better news that my dog was dead. It’s not weird no one is weird we are all equal remember 🤣🤣 We are here just rocking the tit outa life like you told us to do. 🤣🤣

• Haha
If they are they are late maybe getting their script sorted or reading this to have sly digs. 👋🏻 Hi guys!!!
Hi 👋 hope business is doing well lol yeah they might be live the mora night maby for a troll sing a long just give them time to read the comments to see what sly digs they can use 🤣🤣 its awright coz we can continue more pages or less she went back to hospital or she feeling really sick but saying that she was at mabbie forest the day looking like an old granny 🤣🤣

If you seen the latest video posted then ya would be sick 🤢

• Haha
Hi 👋 hope business is doing well lol yeah they might be live the mora night maby for a troll sing a long just give them time to read the comments to see what sly digs they can use 🤣🤣 its awright coz we can continue more pages or less she went back to hospital or she feeling really sick but saying that she was at mabbie forest the day looking like an old granny 🤣🤣

Is it the morning sickness one, I actually wanted to throw up so bleeping bad!! 🤮🤮🤮

Their milking this ivf tit!!It infuriates me,and if anyone told me to not b so nasty as ivf is a huge thing,il go bleeping nuts and explain every bleeping post that they have acted out, and tried to get pity from vulnerable and naive people to send them money and things for the baby.Its vile!

NOOOOOOOO singing please!!! You can’t sing hen really u may damage your window again. Looking like a granny surely not these fashion icons are Britain’s next top models. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.