Cole & Abbie the fox family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noway they keep saying that? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ oh we are having a grand wee time ๐Ÿ‘Œ give the clowns a stage and they will perform ๐ŸŽช๐Ÿคนโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŽญ
Yeah abbie is she been dain her sly digs n dropping wee hints that she got spys on this page prob screenshoting coz she no that big brave abbie to do it coz she has that wee rat beside her i hope they sit there with a cuppa but im saying this go back and tell her to come in this page your free to join in our chat ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ or is your wife so controlling your not aloud to tell her to go back filming ratatouille 2 coz her i dont think catfish want ya back on there show

Yeah abbie is she been dain her sly digs n dropping wee hints that she got spys on this page prob screenshoting coz she no that big brave abbie to do it coz she has that wee rat beside her i hope they sit there with a cuppa but im saying this go back and tell her to come in this page your free to join in our chat ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ or is your wife so controlling your not aloud to tell her to go back filming ratatouille 2 coz her i dont think catfish want ya back on there show
Nah we donโ€™t want them over here spoiling the shits and giggles ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ let their followers come and smell the expresso! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Theyโ€™re stopped now while Abbie stepped out for dramatic effect getting everyone worried. She was just stuffing her face ๐Ÿ˜‚
Aye but thats her that been soo ill and she hardly ate remember juat wait tomorrow she post on Instagram how ill she is she been up all night funny she been on this live since 9.30 and not been sick once but she sick all night and all day but must be so different when there dain stupid videos or in a live

Iโ€™ve not seen one person who has mentioned the fabulous Tattle on their page and benefitted from it ๐Ÿ™Š

Nah we donโ€™t want them over here spoiling the shits and giggles ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ let their followers come and smell the expresso! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
If she can drop her sly comment on tiktok to 1.6 viewers then she can come on here and talk to us ive seen ndubz live so it cant be that bad ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
For our fans out there you may know these pair of unwashed also known as Nicole and Abbie ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป Letโ€™s see if we can get Rab on a live as special guest along with Nikki u wonโ€™t get Burnie he is deed.
Wee Burnie is pure ragin ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Haha they talk tit they have loads of amazing people they met aye from the circus her the are now hiring rats now

They find it creepy and wierd talking bout us on here but wot about the creepy gifts you were sent or all these weirdos crying for yous mean come on your turning 30 not fkingb13

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be honest we need to all stop being jealous of these 2 positivity spreading famous ladies ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ sorry coudnt keep that up ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. Must be the full moon got me crazy ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haha they talk tit they have loads of amazing people they met aye from the circus her the are now hiring rats now

They find it creepy and wierd talking bout us on here but wot about the creepy gifts you were sent or all these weirdos crying for yous mean come on your turning 30 not fkingb13
Most kids think adults are amazing ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 1
Apparently they wait for people coming out after getting their giro and try and sell foxfam merch and offer a signed wedding picture in return for a follow. People just use the picture for roach.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonโ€™t lie. As Iโ€™m sat here watching...one of Abbies eyebrows looks like sperm...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and who the hell doesnโ€™t like sprinkles on fabs?!

• Haha
Most kids think adults are amazing ๐Ÿ™„
Would you class them as adults they way they act if my child was able to see tiktok and seen them and seen how disgusting they way they talk and what they allow their kid to play with then i surely won't class them as amazing more like a pair of morons ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Wonโ€™t lie. As Iโ€™m sat here watching...one of Abbies eyebrows looks like sperm...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and who the hell doesnโ€™t like sprinkles on fabs?!
Best part of a fab for sure ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Would you class them as adults they way they act if my child was able to see tiktok and seen them and seen how disgusting they way they talk and what they allow their kid to play with then i surely won't class them as amazing more like a pair of morons ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Best part of a fab for sure ๐Ÿ‘Œ
I meant in their eyes (childish) that they see adults as amazing!!! I will not stop opening peopleโ€™s eyes to them, locals anyways!

Reactions: 2
She is now munching her way through a 2nd ice lolly while having her hand down her shorts. ๐Ÿคฎ

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.