Cole & Abbie the fox family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know off Abbie via her kids dads. Abbie was really ill through both her pregnancy’s to the point that she couldn’t function and had to give up work. Why the hell would you let the woman your meant to care and love go thought that just so you can have a baby. Which by the way Cole pressured other partners to have, but couldn’t afford or the partner wouldn’t do. If Cole wants a baby she can carry it herself.
At what point will they actually care and protect abbies two kids. Rather than using them for their own gain. It’s abuse in my eyes. What worry’s me is both Abbie and Cole are like children themselves how are they going to look after a baby and protect it how it should be.
from personal experience if Dumfries infirmary do scans away from the normal 12 and 20 week ones they don’t give you print offs. They also have big signs up saying no filming or photography.

Reactions: 8
Not in any way, in any relation to a child with special needs, just an ugly child with ugly parents in case any offence is caused!

Reactions: 3
Here were go someone said on here she will always be at hospital well she been at hospital they been losing there minds fk sake well tell ya something she showed a pregnancy app she using to see the change n size well the size she shown on the pregnancy app is nothing compared to the scan photo they just put. im not posting the photo as i know how hard it has been for somepeople and i realy don't want to cause any hurt or up set

Aren't they too early to be getting scans? So we now know her date of birth and where her kids go to school! bleeping idiots
She only done this gave sone crappy excuse to see if there 2 babies in there after everyone said coz her levels are high her scan not till the 14th she be 8 week

Just noticed her post on Instagram i seen is completely different to the post via facebook first post is from Instagram then the facebook post ive just read

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Here were go someone said on here she will always be at hospital well she been at hospital they been losing there minds fk sake well tell ya something she showed a pregnancy app she using to see the change n size well the size she shown on the pregnancy app is nothing compared to the scan photo they just put. im not posting the photo as i know how hard it has been for somepeople and i realy don't want to cause any hurt or up set

She only done this gave sone crappy excuse to see if there 2 babies in there after everyone said coz her levels are high her scan not till the 14th she be 8 week

Just noticed her post on Instagram i seen is completely different to the post via facebook first post is from Instagram then the facebook post ive just read
They don’t half talk some shite.

All of this drama and she’s probably not even been for a booking appointment yet

Reactions: 7
Aren't they too early to be getting scans? So we now know her date of birth and where her kids go to school! bleeping idiots
Any hospital will do reassurance scans from 6/7 weeks onwards as a heartbeat is detectable then. Abbie shouldn’t of gotten one today IVF or not. Most hospitals wouldn’t scan if (touch wood) she was to miscarry it would be called as a missed miscarriage because she’s only very very early on

I know off Abbie via her kids dads. Abbie was really ill through both her pregnancy’s to the point that she couldn’t function and had to give up work. Why the hell would you let the woman your meant to care and love go thought that just so you can have a baby. Which by the way Cole pressured other partners to have, but couldn’t afford or the partner wouldn’t do. If Cole wants a baby she can carry it herself.
At what point will they actually care and protect abbies two kids. Rather than using them for their own gain. It’s abuse in my eyes. What worry’s me is both Abbie and Cole are like children themselves how are they going to look after a baby and protect it how it should be.
from personal experience if Dumfries infirmary do scans away from the normal 12 and 20 week ones they don’t give you print offs. They also have big signs up saying no filming or photography.
This is a quote from mrs cole her self she turned round and said on a live or a video and said that it would be disgusting if she was to have a baby now she wants sympathy or trying to be someone she aint i know very well about cole doing this to other exs as one of them is a close friend of my family as she tried to say that they were very controlling and she is the controlling one you clearly see that with abbie she is a rat she need to remember i know most of her actions and secrets and the way she treated her ex wot yous think of her and what you see if very different to the person behind the camera when the door is shut

Any hospital will do reassurance scans from 6/7 weeks onwards as a heartbeat is detectable then. Abbie shouldn’t of gotten one today IVF or not. Most hospitals wouldn’t scan if (touch wood) she was to miscarry it would be called as a missed miscarriage because she’s only very very early on
These clowns will say n do anything to get a scan before there one at 8 weeks at Glasgow ifv clinic mean she only just paid an extra 75 quid the other day to get bloods done and it was fine this is for attention and sympathy from her followers coz she loves the attention

Anyone see there live she made a dig about the ndubz quote😂😂😂 welcome to tattle life abbie i hope you really have fun reading all 33 pages

Last edited:
This is a quote from mrs cole her self she turned round and said on a live or a video and said that it would be disgusting if she was to have a baby now she wants sympathy or trying to be someone she aint i know very well about cole doing this to other exs as one of them is a close friend of my family as she tried to say that they were very controlling and she is the controlling one you clearly see that with abbie she is a rat she need to remember i know most of her actions and secrets and the way she treated her ex wot yous think of her and what you see if very different to the person behind the camera when the door is shut

These clowns will say n do anything to get a scan before there one at 8 weeks at Glasgow ifv clinic mean she only just paid an extra 75 quid the other day to get bloods done and it was fine this is for attention and sympathy from her followers coz she loves the attention

Anyone see there live she made a dig about the ndubz quote😂😂😂 welcome to tattle life abbie i hope you really have fun reading all 33 pages
No I never what she say?

Another wee dig she likes the name tulisa 🤣🤣🤣 we have wee spies or less she got bigger balls than her controlling wife and take a look

Ive noticed its all your comment thats she been having a dig at i take it they know you 🤣🤣
Hi Nicole! 👋👋 Idiot!

There is that many haters locally they wouldn’t have a clue who foxfamscam is! Clowns! They will be picking out the comments that are winding them up the most! Well done @foxfamscam your work is done 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope they do know who I am would love it! Be easier for when they send the cops then 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I’m guessing you know them quite well? bet you know loads more about them! Arses nipping possibly?
I know everything like everyone else they tell everyone their life story. Maybe my comments just get to where I want them to go and anger them. 🤣🤣 seen through this pair from day one and it’s only just staring form a tattle point.

• Haha
They’ve definitely been reading this. They’ve just made a comment about Cole’s rights as a parent 😂

• Haha
They’ve definitely been reading this. They’ve just made a comment about Cole’s rights as a parent 😂
Yeah and the post about i was more happier when my dog died

@foxfamscam yeah definitely only your comments are being sly digs on their live omg your next to be famous whats your plans are you going set up a business and start a clothing range? Ask nikki to be they first to put and order in 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Yeah and the post about i was more happier when my dog died

@foxfamscam yeah definitely only your comments are being sly digs on their live omg your next to be famous whats your plans are you going set up a business and start a clothing range? Ask nikki to be they first to put and order in 🤣🤣🤣
Well I would like to say if you would sighed pictures of me and Nikki at Loch Lomond I will send this out with foxfamscam mech. Also if you would like to send cards and gifts to me please wait 12 weeks till I am Scotland’s most famous. RIP my dog Na Na niii

• Haha
I’m actually sat here watching their live to see if any digs are mentioned, keep saying “nana ni” and apparently they’re not here for our entertainment. I’m sorry but you kinda are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hi ndubz cruz go on and try make a show for this coz ill tell you something your day coming you pathetic woman i know about your sly comments yous have been dropping if your that bothered make a account up and set the record straight then or be big enough to comment then or you are just as fake as your marriage and your tiits

Well I would like to say if you would sighed pictures of me and Nikki at Loch Lomond I will send this out with foxfamscam mech. Also if you would like to send cards and gifts to me please wait 12 weeks till I am Scotland’s most famous. RIP my dog Na Na niii
Class 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
I’m actually sat here watching their live to see if any digs are mentioned, keep saying “nana ni” and apparently they’re not here for our entertainment. I’m sorry but you kinda are 😂
Noway they keep saying that? 😂😂😂😂😂 oh we are having a grand wee time 👌 give the clowns a stage and they will perform 🎪🤹‍♀️🎭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Noway they keep saying that? 😂😂😂😂😂 oh we are having a grand wee time 👌 give the clowns a stage and they will perform 🎪🤹‍♀️🎭
They’re stopped now while Abbie stepped out for dramatic effect getting everyone worried. She was just stuffing her face 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.