Cole & Abbie The Fox Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope you feel better soon. Had an amazing couple days with my family. I only get my 3 kids together a couple times a year. Christmas being 1. Still trying to find places for stuff and that damned tree's coming down tomorrow 😂😂😂😂
It’s self inflicted.
Too many quality street 🤢
No sugar plan starts January 1st (like it does every year😅)

By the way, do you think they even realise that the lyrics are, who lives in the projects smelling fishy?
Oh dear
Maybe they’re doing it ironically?
Maybe they don’t have a clue?
Lol?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It’s self inflicted.
Too many quality street 🤢
No sugar plan starts January 1st (like it does every year😅)

By the way, do you think they even realise that the lyrics are, who lives in the projects smelling fishy?
Oh dear
Maybe they’re doing it ironically?
Maybe they don’t have a clue?
Lol?
Probably saying who has 10 fingers &10 toes and still can't fuckung count 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I’m sorry, I don’t understand what you mean.
7lbs is an average size whether she’s 36 or 38 weeks

Even full term. That’s in the realms of average
Hey if your taking a screan shot mind edit photo change thr size just sometimes your name or photo appeares bottom left side mean my pregnancies where all different i was never full term all 4 of my kids where born under 39 weeks my earliest was 35 weeks and never once said i was advanced or especially when my grandkids where born never had the term advanced i know a lady she had not long ago had an ivf baby at 41 weeks and never heard her family saying baby 2 week advanced just confused.

Hey if your taking a screan shot mind edit photo change thr size just sometimes your name or photo appeares bottom left side mean my pregnancies where all different i was never full term all 4 of my kids where born under 39 weeks my earliest was 35 weeks and never once said i was advanced or especially when my grandkids where born never had the term advanced i know a lady she had not long ago had an ivf baby at 41 weeks and never heard her family saying baby 2 week advanced just confused.
It's just these 2 making up shite as per. They think people are.daft and don't realise some have already had kids or worked in the health field or even do research into things they say.

Thanks for the screenshot advice. I’ll check it out 👍🏻

Reactions: 3
Thanks for the screenshot advice. I’ll check it out 👍🏻
I don’t think there’s anything on the screenshots I wouldn’t want others to see.
To be fair, I wouldn’t mind any of you knowing who I was anyway as everything I’ve said on here is accurate and usually factual and not just my opinion, though sometimes it is just my personal opinion.
@Tiredgranny72 was right when she said she thinks they can’t understand that some of us actually literally understand pregnancy and childbirth from a medical stance not just personal experience
They really are a pair of pillocks.

If I was their family, of course I’d try to bolster them up, don’t let us “trolls” get to you etc, but, I can’t deny I’d also be wondering why people dislike my daughter and wife so so so much…..

Just they love to watch lol mean im still waiting for the police and information they know about one of us someone had an affair to mind that whole story they said there going to name n shame us and never happened @Tiredgranny72 @foxfamscam 🤣🤣
If you gonna put yourself on social media, you have to take the good with the bad and the bad with the good. You literally cannot control what people think of you, so they really ought to try to rise above it, shouldn’t they

• Heart
I don’t think there’s anything on the screenshots I wouldn’t want others to see.
To be fair, I wouldn’t mind any of you knowing who I was anyway as everything I’ve said on here is accurate and usually factual and not just my opinion, though sometimes it is just my personal opinion.
@Tiredgranny72 was right when she said she thinks they can’t understand that some of us actually literally understand pregnancy and childbirth from a medical stance not just personal experience
They really are a pair of pillocks.

If I was their family, of course I’d try to bolster them up, don’t let us “trolls” get to you etc, but, I can’t deny I’d also be wondering why people dislike my daughter and wife so so so much…..
There family must come to a point and be like why would you post that mean yeah funny stuff no like half naked photos or kids with sex toys or telling strangers where u stay or we take baths together or what use can we make from a birthing selfie stick n make a home video mean my kids or my family seen that i would be embarrassed mean kids go to school with there kids and there parents allow kids to follow and allow to watch them.

Who's this remind you of
Jesus Christ!!! Hahahahahah
I live near Winchester and they’re all like that round here. Ffs

There family must come to a point and be like why would you post that mean yeah funny stuff no like half naked photos or kids with sex toys or telling strangers where u stay or we take baths together or what use can we make from a birthing selfie stick n make a home video mean my kids or my family seen that i would be embarrassed mean kids go to school with there kids and there parents allow kids to follow and allow to watch them.
That’s exactly right love. Sure they have a social media presence, but, they still have to live in the actual real world, walking through the town knowing people are talking about them, and nit always good stuff.
Must be quite hard being these 2 actually, but I don’t feel sorry for them one tiny bit

Am wondering what story they will sell to the papers or as they are so famous will it be HELLO! Or OK! Magazines that will get the exclusive photos and tell all of how 2 women conceived a baby and how it's been a hard pregnancy and the birth was so traumatic but now they are OK and loving having a kid ( as they have forgotten about the 2 kids that live in the house with them ) and how they can't go out a walk without people stopping them wanting to get a selfie with them and the baby. He will be crowned prince howett of dumfries .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Am wondering what story they will sell to the papers or as they are so famous will it be HELLO! Or OK! Magazines that will get the exclusive photos and tell all of how 2 women conceived a baby and how it's been a hard pregnancy and the birth was so traumatic but now they are OK and loving having a kid ( as they have forgotten about the 2 kids that live in the house with them ) and how they can't go out a walk without people stopping them wanting to get a selfie with them and the baby. He will be crowned prince howett of dumfries .
Is one of them pregnant?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.