Cole & Abbie The Fox Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
300 quid for a bike bloody hell didnt realise abbie charged that much for a night 🤣🤣 sorry that was uncalled for but abbie never charged the men she slept with free of charge easy access like tesco open 24/7 just mind and buy the fake tan 🤣🤣

So she getting a sweep at 38 weeks and induced on the 15th but on live she said the 12th now it the 8th these dates don't add up. They were given a set date which is the 3 weeks from yesterday so that takes you to the 17th her due date 22nd this aint adding up. If baby os 2 weeks advanced then she not 36 weeks she 38 weeks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
300 quid for a bike bloody hell didnt realise abbie charged that much for a night 🤣🤣 sorry that was uncalled for but abbie never charged the men she slept with free of charge easy access like tesco open 24/7 just mind and buy the fake tan 🤣🤣

So she getting a sweep at 38 weeks and induced on the 15th but on live she said the 12th now it the 8th these dates don't add up. They were given a set date which is the 3 weeks from yesterday so that takes you to the 17th her due date 22nd this aint adding up. If baby os 2 weeks advanced then she not 36 weeks she 38 weeks.
The baby being bigger doesn't mean she's 38weeks

I'm commenting from the person saying the baby being two weeks advanced means she's 38 weeks. It's just a bigger size than however many weeks she is
I’m sorry, I don’t understand what you mean.
7lbs is an average size whether she’s 36 or 38 weeks

Even full term. That’s in the realms of average

She has no reason to even have a sweep she’s an absolute idiot

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry, I don’t understand what you mean.
7lbs is an average size whether she’s 36 or 38 weeks

Even full term. That’s in the realms of average
I was just replying to the comment I quoted saying that doesn't make her 38 weeks. Nevermind, wires crossed 🙂

Reactions: 4
I was just replying to the comment I quoted saying that doesn't make her 38 weeks. Nevermind, wires crossed 🙂
It’s ok, I know what you mean now.
We all know they’re up to no good though, so it doesn’t matter, it’s ok.
There they were harping on about emergency measures required as he was going to be sooooo big, but here we are at 37 weeks almost and he’s a little over 7lbs (estimated, they can’t really be that specific, just estimates based on measurements). A baby can be born at 40weeks at 6lbs or 10lb and still be considered average weight.
They just make stuff up as they go along for effect don’t they 😅

It’s ok, I know what you mean now.
We all know they’re up to no good though, so it doesn’t matter, it’s ok.
There they were harping on about emergency measures required as he was going to be sooooo big, but here we are at 37 weeks almost and he’s a little over 7lbs (estimated, they can’t really be that specific, just estimates based on measurements). A baby can be born at 40weeks at 6lbs or 10lb and still be considered average weight.
They just make stuff up as they go along for effect don’t they 😅
I've just saw there recent video the dates gone from the 15th now to the 8th 😂 also, have they been live the past 2 days or just not uploaded so people are guessing they have had baby

I've just saw there recent video the dates gone from the 15th now to the 8th 😂 also, have they been live the past 2 days or just not uploaded so people are guessing they have had baby
When that baby comes it will be plastered all over social media. From birth onwards. Same as conception til now. It will create revenue so will be used as a cashcow. This baby is gonna be paraded all over the place. It will bring them loads of money in. 😔😔. Poor kid at least the other 2 have a responsible adult looking out for them. This one only has these 2 what chance does it have? Expect to see him on telly at some point. Child star maybe will have abbies singing voice or Coles great acting skills 😂😂😂😂 sorry was trying to be serious. Though probably will have more talent than his parents put together.

• Haha
I’m guessing they took Christmas off?
I’m also guessing they know people will be second guessing why they have short breaks in posting from time to time.
The dates really are all over the place aren’t they though 🤷‍♀️

I’m guessing they took Christmas off?
I’m also guessing they know people will be second guessing why they have short breaks in posting from time to time.
The dates really are all over the place aren’t they though 🤷‍♀️
They just can't remember the specifics of the lies they tell

When that baby comes it will be plastered all over social media. From birth onwards. Same as conception til now. It will create revenue so will be used as a cashcow. This baby is gonna be paraded all over the place. It will bring them loads of money in. 😔😔. Poor kid at least the other 2 have a responsible adult looking out for them. This one only has these 2 what chance does it have? Expect to see him on telly at some point. Child star maybe will have abbies singing voice or Coles great acting skills 😂😂😂😂 sorry was trying to be serious. Though probably will have more talent than his parents put together.
Don’t forget Cole’s choreography and streetdance skilzzzzzzzzz…….

• Haha
They just can't remember the specifics of the lies they tell
It’s not even that hard to remember, all they have to do is look back on very recent videos!?
So the sweep will be 8th!? and if no baby comes, an actual induction will commence on 15th!?
I think that’s right.
That poor bairn. Why can’t they just let him come when he’s ready to come out

Neither Abbie or price howat are in danger in any way, so why not let the pregnancy run it’s course eh?

It’s not even that hard to remember, all they have to do is look back on very recent videos!?
So the sweep will be 8th!? and if no baby comes, an actual induction will commence on 15th!?
I think that’s right.
That poor bairn. Why can’t they just let him come when he’s ready to come out
One thing I'm really glad about was he wasn't here for Christmas as a present for her royal highness Cole. I really thought they would try all the tricks in the book to make it happen. 😂
Now let's see for new year 😂😂😂

Yea of course all the others too.
Hope you’ve all had a fantastic couple days.
I currently feel sick with a headache so I must have had a good time 😅
Hope you feel better soon. Had an amazing couple days with my family. I only get my 3 kids together a couple times a year. Christmas being 1. Still trying to find places for stuff and that damned tree's coming down tomorrow 😂😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.