Cole & Abbie The Fox Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cole seems to have to want to touch Abi at all times.
I bet she demands she gets first hold of the baby!

and Welcome @twinkleunicorn . I am so glad this thread exists. Because the fawning over them on tik tok I find bizarre. I read a comment saying “When I see Cole holding her baby I’m going to cry!”

Give me strength!
And those type of comments are from grown ass women, not teenagers or kids.

Reactions: 5
If my partner had hold of my stomach like that while I was having ‘contractions’ he would have been hoofed in the head. Eeee she proper creeps me out man. Feel sorry for her midwife when she’s giving birth Cole will be shoving her out the way sticking her head up abbies fanny. Creepy bleep
She wants to be as involved as possible.
She’s not concerned for Abbie at this point, only her son, she wants to be literally hands on! If she was actually concerned about Abbie and her pain, she’d be rubbing her back or something like that, but no, she’s straight down the baby end making sure price howat is ok. Poor Abbie, she’s
No idea how irrelevant she will become…….
(I don’t feel sorry for her at all btw)

When a woman is labouring, anyone faffing like this will get a swift right hook
She needs to be careful
Stupid idiot woman

Cole seems to have to want to touch Abi at all times.
I bet she demands she gets first hold of the baby!

and Welcome @twinkleunicorn . I am so glad this thread exists. Because the fawning over them on tik tok I find bizarre. I read a comment saying “When I see Cole holding her baby I’m going to cry!”

Give me strength!
I will be laughing when I see Cole hold that bairn. She won’t know what to do with it and she will resent Abbie BIG TIME for kinda knowing what to do. She’ll cry a lot and get in a mood a lot.
I literally cannot wait!!!! 😅😅😅😅😅😅

Grown adults with a brain between their ears.

If my partner had hold of my stomach like that while I was having ‘contractions’ he would have been hoofed in the head. Eeee she proper creeps me out man. Feel sorry for her midwife when she’s giving birth Cole will be shoving her out the way sticking her head up abbies fanny. Creepy bleep
Look at Cole’s face looking up at Abbie.
I’d fall out of love with her right then and there.
She is so creepy, it’s true.
If she wanted to be properly involved with the babys development and birth, then she should have done what other adult women do, and conceived herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Thats what I find so creepy. There is so many comments like “We are due at the same time” or “I feel your pain, I have SPD too” So many adults sending them gifts.

I mean how are they relatable? My pregnant hairdresser is due March and she doesn’t have the option to go on mat leave yet because covid restrictions have hit her really bad. She also still cuts the hair of children with learning disabilities. If you are expecting I don’t see how these two are the best role models. They make so much tit up about pregnancy thaf anyone who has been pregnant, known a pregnant woman or can access Google can realise in two minutes they are talking mince.

• Haha
Thats what I find so creepy. There is so many comments like “We are due at the same time” or “I feel your pain, I have SPD too” So many adults sending them gifts.

I mean how are they relatable? My pregnant hairdresser is due March and she doesn’t have the option to go on mat leave yet because covid restrictions have hit her really bad. She also still cuts the hair of children with learning disabilities. If you are expecting I don’t see how these two are the best role models. They make so much tit up about pregnancy thaf anyone who has been pregnant, known a pregnant woman or can access Google can realise in two minutes they are talking mince.
I'm torn between abbie just being plain old lazy arse an Cole wrapping her I cotton wool about the kids haircuts.

Reactions: 4
Cole isn’t that concerned about Abi considering she didn’t wear a mask at work and them both going to someone’s house who was awaiting a PCR test!

Cole isn’t that concerned about Abi considering she didn’t wear a mask at work and them both going to someone’s house who was awaiting a PCR test!
She only cares herself, and now her son.
This will become more and more apparent as time goes on.
When the older kids start getting in trouble at secondary school for example, they’ll be Abbie’s kids, put it that way

If Cole was a man everyone would be posting🚩 for how possessive she is!
Precisely. It’s not a healthy situation.

I get the feeling Abbie is not a strong person and thrives on someone looking after her/telling her what to do. Showing her off like a prize cow

Reactions: 6
Precisely. It’s not a healthy situation.

I get the feeling Abbie is not a strong person and thrives on someone looking after her/telling her what to do. Showing her off like a prize cow
She has become a lot more confident in front of the camera since the start of their TT. Maybe Cole should watch out. She's growing a backbone!

Few more pages folks and a new thread will have to be made sorry i
I’ve just been flicking through the tv channels and there are Cole and Abbie on catfish uk, clearly a while back, talking about having a stalker sending them flowers, I only watched 20 seconds of it. Is that how they got ‘famous’?
That just fake it was made up but #freenikki the postie 🤣🤣

Very quiet again today seems like they are posting when they know more people will be on wonder if they will be live tonight

Last edited:
  • Haha
Few more pages folks and a new thread will have to be made sorry i

That just fake it was made up but #freenikki the postie 🤣🤣

Very quiet again today seems like they are posting when they know more people will be on wonder if they will be live tonight
Maybe Cole’s giving Abbie a DIY sweep

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Legs and feet size if elephants mate you were dancing in your mother in laws kitchen like 2 days ago 🤣🤣🤣 i think you should clear out your lies before you start coming out with that crap
I’m not trying to be mean, but until I’d enlarged that photo, I thought it was Cole sat in a chair with her Christmas bike riding coat on

• Haha
Isn't she meant to be on bed rest or is swollen feet this weeks new trend 🤔
Next week's Hagwat episode: Piles bigger than grapes 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Isn't she meant to be on bed rest or is swollen feet this weeks new trend 🤔
Next week's Hagwat episode: Piles bigger than grapes 🤣🤣🤣
I feel like she has meant to be on bed rest for the last 8 months.
Always something debilitating happening with prince Howats pregnancy

• Haha
You are all so rude to poor Abi. Don’t you know she has had the toughest pregnancy ever. She is the only lesbian to ever have a baby with her wife. She is a medical marvel. There will be books written on her and Hollywood actresses are fighting over who will portray her in the movie.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.