Cole & Abbie The Fox Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Cole is the tall one who sings?
(“Sings”😹)
No I'm sure Coles the wee toaty masculine looking one who always gets her way . Who wants to fight every guy who looks at her wife twice or even women. You see She's isolated Abbie from all her friends, Cole still has her friends who now are Abbies friends too. See what's happening there. Isolation is a form of abuse when this goes tins up (tik tock) times marching on. Coles about to get what's she's always wanted, a baby but was too horrified to be pregnant herself. Wait til the birth she may not ever want to touch Abbie again.

Also riddle me this batman, Cole said she does everything with and fir those other 2kids yet in her fb post about the elf on the shelf she openly admits she takes nothing to do with it? I'd think someone who loves those kids as much as their real "mum" n I use that term loosely as a real mum wouldn't let any one mess with their kids developing minds. Would try to be included in making the kids happy. But let's face it those other 2 kids are brother and sister in name only no blood nor dna to be shared. My cynical mind tells me that was intended by the egg donar. Her baby has no connection except by marriage and surrogacy to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
No I'm sure Coles the wee toaty masculine looking one who always gets her way . Who wants to fight every guy who looks at her wife twice or even women. You see She's isolated Abbie from all her friends, Cole still has her friends who now are Abbies friends too. See what's happening there. Isolation is a form of abuse when this goes tins up (tik tock) times marching on. Coles about to get what's she's always wanted, a baby but was too horrified to be pregnant herself. Wait til the birth she may not ever want to touch Abbie again.
She’d better not go down the business end when he’s crowning then!
That’s a horror she won’t be able to unsee!!

She’ll be so glad she manipulated Abbie into carrying her prince after seeing that carnage! 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was under the impression that most women don’t want to be induced. If her due date is the 22 why is she being induced earlier? Sweeps hurt right? my Aunt only got a sweep i think after her due date passed. Not a few weeks before!

I was under the impression that most women don’t want to be induced. If her due date is the 22 why is she being induced earlier? Sweeps hurt right? my Aunt only got a sweep i think after her due date passed. Not a few weeks before!
I think they just look up medical terms and introduce it into conversation 😂😂😂😂. They both are like teenagers having a 1st baby. Except Abbies done it 3 times now so should know better. The 2 most illiterate and stupidest people alive are having a baby. Quick abbie count this. How many months u been pregnant?
a) 6 months
b)9 months
c) 11 months
Answers on a postcard please to the boggin barbers in Dumfries 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
You’re right.
Being induced is not a good option, unless overdue. Labours are much more painful and much longer usually, and much more stressful for the baby, as each artificially induced strong contraction squeezes the baby and causes distress.
Not good, avoid it if you can.
Sweeps hurt YES. F*****G hell yes they hurt.
Everything is already tender up and around there and here we have a midwife poking at your cervix. No thanks to either (and I’ve had both)

It’s a very naive and childish opinion to WANT either of these things unless you absolutely have to. It’s not an easy option, but sometimes necessary.
In Abbie’s case, (having not seen her mat. notes) I’ve no idea why she is having either of these 2 procedures. She is not overdue, she has no issue with placenta and no other conditions to note.

As Toyah Wilcox would say “it’s a mystery”

I think they just look up medical terms and introduce it into conversation 😂😂😂😂. They both are like teenagers having a 1st baby. Except Abbies done it 3 times now so should know better. The 2 most illiterate and stupidest people alive are having a baby. Quick abbie count this. How many months u been pregnant?
a) 6 months
b)9 months
c) 11 months
Answers on a postcard please to the boggin barbers in Dumfries 😂😂😂😂
Abbie’s loving the attention a pregnant woman gets.
I know I did, and I’m not even an attention seeker!!
Abbie will be pissed off when baby is out as all attention will be on baby then.
Guarantee it.
I also guarantee she will develop some heinous and debilitating post natal conditions

Watch this space 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
Oh I just noticed I had like 3 pages to catch up on!

I missed you all! Hope everyone had a nice Christmas.

You’re right.
Being induced is not a good option, unless overdue. Labours are much more painful and much longer usually, and much more stressful for the baby, as each artificially induced strong contraction squeezes the baby and causes distress.
Not good, avoid it if you can.
Sweeps hurt YES. F*****G hell yes they hurt.
Everything is already tender up and around there and here we have a midwife poking at your cervix. No thanks to either (and I’ve had both)

It’s a very naive and childish opinion to WANT either of these things unless you absolutely have to. It’s not an easy option, but sometimes necessary.
In Abbie’s case, (having not seen her mat. notes) I’ve no idea why she is having either of these 2 procedures. She is not overdue, she has no issue with placenta and no other conditions to note.

As Toyah Wilcox would say “it’s a mystery”
Yes exactly, I haven’t been pregnant but even I know some things they come out with with regards to pregnancy are utter bullshit!
I am also fairly certain if Abi had a medical reason for this she would have shared it all over tik tok before she even left the hospital.

• Heart

Yes exactly, I haven’t been pregnant but even I know some things they come out with with regards to pregnancy are utter bullshit!
I am also fairly certain if Abi had a medical reason for this she would have shared it all over tik tok before she even left the hospital.
I'm still praying it happens for you sweetie. Real soon. 🤞🤞. ❤❤

• Heart

Right again, they’re not the shy retiring classy types are they.
Everything’s on show for all to see. All their ailments, of which there are many…..

I'm still praying it happens for you sweetie. Real soon. 🤞🤞. ❤❤
Me too, You will have your baby.
One way or another you’ll hold you’re little one, and soon

You are both so sweet. Thank you❤ I am hoping and praying too. Honestly it pisses me off no end to hear them bitching about how hard it is. Abi has two children! And unless Cole has a medical reason for not wanting to get pregnant I would have a bit of sympathy but as far as I can see she just thinks it’s disgusting. I wonder what she would have done had Abi refused to carry the baby!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
In legal terms is the baby coles ? Will they both have the same parental rights ?
Yeah they’ll both have parental responsibility. The legality around IVF with donor eggs/sperm is very confusing. But the birth mother (A) automatically has parental rights. And whoever she’s married to also automatically has parental rights too (C). Weirdly they don’t automatically count the person who donated the egg as a parent

Yeah they’ll both have parental responsibility. The legality around IVF with donor eggs/sperm is very confusing. But the birth mother (A) automatically has parental rights. And whoever she’s married to also automatically has parental rights too (C). Weirdly they don’t automatically count the person who donated the egg as a parent
Let's see Cole trying to change the law when they split. Abbie being pregnant is a 🖕 to kids dad. They are saying to him look what we did. Cole got me pregnant too 😂😂😂😂 pair of immature arseholes. duck they 2 destroyed him and think they are the victims. No the victims are the 2 kids and yes dad to a degree.. These 2 will walk all over the top of anyone who gets in their way of ££ and fame 😂😂😂. Its lonely when isolated from friends. Good luck Abbie your gonna need it. At least you will have your 2 real kids .... or will you?

I’ve just been flicking through the tv channels and there are Cole and Abbie on catfish uk, clearly a while back, talking about having a stalker sending them flowers, I only watched 20 seconds of it. Is that how they got ‘famous’?

You are both so sweet. Thank you❤ I am hoping and praying too. Honestly it pisses me off no end to hear them bitching about how hard it is. Abi has two children! And unless Cole has a medical reason for not wanting to get pregnant I would have a bit of sympathy but as far as I can see she just thinks it’s disgusting. I wonder what she would have done had Abi refused to carry the baby!
If Abbie didn’t want to, Cole would leave her and find another host uterus.
It would have been the end of their relationship. Abbie didn’t really have a good reason to say no though did she? She’d already done it twice before and how dare she deprive Cole of all she’s ever wanted in life. So abbie didn’t really have the option of saying no thanks to a 3rd baby living in her unless she wanted her relationship to end. Which is far too lucrative to throw away as then she’d have to fend for herself!!

I’m sorry (and you’re right), but if she wanted a baby THAT bad she’d have sucked it up and gotten pregnant herself. Finding it “icky” is not reason enough to put it down to or pretend you have, fertility issues.
Pair of idiots. They deserve each other don’t they. Why ruin 2 couples!?

As far your situation goes, it makes me mad too that there are people like you with genuine actual medical physical reasons conception is not happening, yet these 2 just seem to moan about how hard it’s all been.
Boo fudging hoo.
They chose the IVF path, they didn’t need to, they knew what was involved. Suck it up and get on with it.
Pair of insensitive morons

I’ve just been flicking through the tv channels and there are Cole and Abbie on catfish uk, clearly a while back, talking about having a stalker sending them flowers, I only watched 20 seconds of it. Is that how they got ‘famous’?
I think referring to them as famous is pushing it a bit 😅 but yea it’s an aspect of how they became more well known than before
(Inverted comma use noted though of course 👍🏻)
From what I can gather, they will try anything and everything to become well known.
I guess some people are just like that

Last edited:
  • Heart
If Abbie didn’t want to, Cole would leave her and find another host uterus.
It would have been the end of their relationship. Abbie didn’t really have a good reason to say no though did she? She’d already done it twice before and how dare she deprive Cole of all she’s ever wanted in life. So abbie didn’t really have the option of saying no thanks to a 3rd baby living in her unless she wanted her relationship to end. Which is far too lucrative to throw away as then she’d have to fend for herself!!

I’m sorry (and you’re right), but if she wanted a baby THAT bad she’d have sucked it up and gotten pregnant herself. Finding it “icky” is not reason enough to put it down to or pretend you have, fertility issues.
Pair of idiots. They deserve each other don’t they. Why ruin 2 couples!?

As far your situation goes, it makes me mad too that there are people like you with genuine actual medical physical reasons conception is not happening, yet these 2 just seem to moan about how hard it’s all been.
Boo fudging hoo.
They chose the IVF path, they didn’t need to, they knew what was involved. Suck it up and get on with it.
Pair of insensitive morons

I think referring to them as famous is pushing it a bit 😅 but yea it’s an aspect of how they became more well known than before
(Inverted comma use noted though of course 👍🏻)
From what I can gather, they will try anything and everything to become well known.
I guess some people are just like that
Yeah i was pushing it a bit 🤣🤣 I’d never heard of them til I read about them on here

Yeah i was pushing it a bit 🤣🤣 I’d never heard of them til I read about them on here
Keep reading, go back, there’s numerous threads.
It’s hilarious

I saw them on TikTok months ago and after a while I realised that something just didn’t seem genuine about them, either of them, but especially Cole. Just something very fake and disingenuous about that one.
So I looked to see if anyone else thought the same. Low and behold they did! Lots of people cannot stand them. Literally hate them.
Be warned though, if you have an opinion that’s not glittering about them, you are referred to as a troll!?😅

It’s hilarious. It’s brightened my days I can’t lie.

Welcome, and enjoy 😹

Keep reading, go back, there’s numerous threads.
It’s hilarious

I saw them on TikTok months ago and after a while I realised that something just didn’t seem genuine about them, either of them, but especially Cole. Just something very fake and disingenuous about that one.
So I looked to see if anyone else thought the same. Low and behold they did! Lots of people cannot stand them. Literally hate them.
Be warned though, if you have an opinion that’s not glittering about them, you are referred to as a troll!?😅

It’s hilarious. It’s brightened my days I can’t lie.

Welcome, and enjoy 😹
Thank you! I’ll do just that 😆😆

• Haha
If my partner had hold of my stomach like that while I was having ‘contractions’ he would have been hoofed in the head. Eeee she proper creeps me out man. Feel sorry for her midwife when she’s giving birth Cole will be shoving her out the way sticking her head up abbies fanny. Creepy bleep

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cole seems to have to want to touch Abi at all times.
I bet she demands she gets first hold of the baby!

and Welcome @twinkleunicorn . I am so glad this thread exists. Because the fawning over them on tik tok I find bizarre. I read a comment saying “When I see Cole holding her baby I’m going to cry!”

Give me strength!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.