Cole & Abbie The Fox Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The best barbers in Dumfries are having a baby (Hope that's not a secret)

@foxfam_truth_be_told89, @foxfamscam, @Cherylseery,

Can you please tag anyone else

@lollyvolupti, @MidnightAura

Abbie and Cole the medical marvels, having a baby incase you didn't know the are same sex and need us all to know about every scan, every kick every tit they do. Poor boy has had more pics taken before he's born due to his parents needing more than anyone else gets on NHS.
Fleece the vulnerable for money and gifts even though they own their own business so don't need it.,
In papers a few times with sob stories.
Pair of fame hungry and money hungry eejits.
Are barbers incase no one knew. Anyone anything else to add please feel free

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
So I've just caught up on all the last thread as I've been distracted on another and I'll but, I've never liked these two. Cole is too controlling for my liking and I find their whole relationship so fake and over the top. Anyone who posts that much how happy and in love they are really aren't. I should know as I've done it whilst in a controlling and abusive relationship I'd gush and tell the world how amazing he was even when he'd just done unforgiveable things. I feel like it's the same in their relationship, I don't like Abbie one bit but I also feel sorry for her as she doesn't seem to have anyone but Cole and her kids.

Back to Cole I dispise how she speaks about the kids dad and would love to see someone deck her she honestly hates that the kids dad gave Abbie not one but two things she could never physically do and her blood must be boiling. As for this new baby I feel nothing but sympathy for him. I can't imagine what hell Cole will cause when he's eventually old enough to start asking questions and wants to know who his dad is

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So I've just caught up on all the last thread as I've been distracted on another and I'll but, I've never liked these two. Cole is too controlling for my liking and I find their whole relationship so fake and over the top. Anyone who posts that much how happy and in love they are really aren't. I should know as I've done it whilst in a controlling and abusive relationship I'd gush and tell the world how amazing he was even when he'd just done unforgiveable things. I feel like it's the same in their relationship, I don't like Abbie one bit but I also feel sorry for her as she doesn't seem to have anyone but Cole and her kids.

Back to Cole I dispise how she speaks about the kids dad and would love to see someone deck her she honestly hates that the kids dad gave Abbie not one but two things she could never physically do and her blood must be boiling. As for this new baby I feel nothing but sympathy for him. I can't imagine what hell Cole will cause when he's eventually old enough to start asking questions and wants to know who his dad is
Exactly the same way i feel to be honest. The posts abbie writes i feel are Coles words abbie just looks pretty and does what she's told by Cole. I think the ££ are what keeps her there. Though depending on who's name all the credit is in she could walk away and start again. I feel though she's trapped now and the wee ankle biter who'd run like duck if you faced her in street. Only gobby behind a screen. This baby will be used to keep everyone in line by Cole. Poor child 😔😔😔

Reactions: 11
It’s going to be a sh*tstorm.
Everyone can see it coming……except the foxfam family or morons (same thing) it would appear.
I do feel sorry for Abbie in a way as she does have a sea of misery coming for her.
That baby she is carrying will be taken from her eventually, by his biological mother Nicole.
Cole will blame Abbie for the break down in their perfect marriage. Abbie’s kids will hate them both.
it’s the children I feel most sorry for. They are innocents
If I was their dad I’d be refusing permission to put their underage little faces all over social media, though I suspect he wasn’t even consulted
I feel for him too
What a mess

Reactions: 9
It’s going to be a sh*tstorm.
Everyone can see it coming……except the foxfam family or morons (same thing) it would appear.
I do feel sorry for Abbie in a way as she does have a sea of misery coming for her.
That baby she is carrying will be taken from her eventually, by his biological mother Nicole.
Cole will blame Abbie for the break down in their perfect marriage. Abbie’s kids will hate them both.
it’s the children I feel most sorry for. They are innocents
If I was their dad I’d be refusing permission to put their underage little faces all over social media, though I suspect he wasn’t even consulted
I feel for him too
What a mess
Yeah but at least those older 2 have dad looking out for them. This new baby has these 2 and no other parent to step in and say no. He will be exploited to the max. God look at the amount of scans everyone has seen before he's even born. Camera will be in his face every 5 mins flashes etc from phones. He ain't getting no peace from this clan. Then they'll wonder why he's not sleeping or is crying constantly. There is no privacy with these 2. And they have no friends to talk to outwith each other. Imagine being so insecure that you and partner need to work together then be at home together 24/7. Go every where together. It's how relationships break. A healthy relationship needs time away from each other. Needs others to talk to. 😔😔

Reactions: 7
Thanks for the new thread @Tiredgranny72!

The pic in the last thread of Abi’s bump whilst Cole touches her leg makes me uneasy. The constant touching would do my head in!

I agree their relationship looks so insecure. Wasn’t that one of the reasons many couples struggled in lockdown because they weren’t used to being together at home 24/7?
I feel for the wee bairn when he’s born. He is never going to know the meaning of the word privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
People need space from each other not matter how much they "are in love" Couldn't imagine living and working with some one I'm in a relationship with. Also every where one goes the others there too. Remember the video ages ago when abbie said she was going to her mums on her own and cole was adamant she was going too. Abbie was kidding but Cole was determined she was going regardless. Gave me the creeps it's one of the 1st videos alarm bells were ringing. Kids must love going to dad's for breathing space. They get no time alone with Abbie without Cole there. Regardless of how much you love a step parent as kids you like time alone with mummy. She doesn't let that happen

Reactions: 5
Yeah but at least those older 2 have dad looking out for them. This new baby has these 2 and no other parent to step in and say no. He will be exploited to the max. God look at the amount of scans everyone has seen before he's even born. Camera will be in his face every 5 mins flashes etc from phones. He ain't getting no peace from this clan. Then they'll wonder why he's not sleeping or is crying constantly. There is no privacy with these 2. And they have no friends to talk to outwith each other. Imagine being so insecure that you and partner need to work together then be at home together 24/7. Go every where together. It's how relationships break. A healthy relationship needs time away from each other. Needs others to talk to. 😔😔
Theirs is simply not a healthy partnership

People need space from each other not matter how much they "are in love" Couldn't imagine living and working with some one I'm in a relationship with. Also every where one goes the others there too. Remember the video ages ago when abbie said she was going to her mums on her own and cole was adamant she was going too. Abbie was kidding but Cole was determined she was going regardless. Gave me the creeps it's one of the 1st videos alarm bells were ringing. Kids must love going to dad's for breathing space. They get no time alone with Abbie without Cole there. Regardless of how much you love a step parent as kids you like time alone with mummy. She doesn't let that happen
She couldn’t let alone time happen.
She’s like a child herself, wants all the attention.
If this boy has inherited that trait from Nicole then it’s game over.
Mark my words, the birth will be the “most difficult and dangerous” birth ever recorded in the history of the world. The baby will have any and every ailment going from birth, and it will be the worst case any doctor has ever seen.
He will grow up spoilt and entitled, worshipped by Cole.
Abbie will see him by chance walking around with his mates and he won’t recognise her.
I see all this for their future.
Their relationship is built on a foundation of lies and cheating and dishonesty, does anyone honestly see a bright future??
A relationship ends the way it begins.
One (or both) of them will cheat

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Thanks @Tiredgranny72 🙂

God if abbie didn't get the attention for wanting to strip off now rappyboy at it. Mean one thing i hate is they like brag about vibes n crap n they constantly back track on things that have already happened this happened weeks ago they are struggling with content to post thing already happened

Now look at the comments if she replied to me like that i would definitely would say something

Comments like that her trying to state she a master in the bedroom well spolier alert this is from your ex your not that great in the bedroom department thats probably why your the pillow princess now 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I notice they repeat content a lot. Like they did two versions of the birthing partner video with the same voiceover.

And I’m sorry Cole but in that pic you look like Brian Harvey. I really don’t understand how she can make content over something that supposedly gives her anxiety. It just seems to be attention seeking. she is inviting comments asking what sex she is by posting crap like that.

The bedroom comment is something teenage boys used to say when I was that age. Grow up Cole!

Reactions: 8
I notice they repeat content a lot. Like they did two versions of the birthing partner video with the same voiceover.

And I’m sorry Cole but in that pic you look like Brian Harvey. I really don’t understand how she can make content over something that supposedly gives her anxiety. It just seems to be attention seeking. she is inviting comments asking what sex she is by posting crap like that.

The bedroom comment is something teenage boys used to say when I was that age. Grow up Cole!
Brian Harvey is a step up from what I think she looks like 😂😂😂
I am woman 😂😂😂😂 Hear me roar 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Staff member thought he was the manager ha it was baby brain that got mixed up with what job he does a staff member or manager. Aye Marcus what size of water bottle did they get ya..... and they would be lost they need another person to join the human centipede after listening to the tit they talk

I dont want to say out any one else notice they not posted about the famous wedding that they had in a while were probably need an up date on that like how long its been ect

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I am quite bored of Nicole making a joke of being mistaken for a boy. Why does it bother you so much??
People will do that if you dress and act like a boy.
It’s like me dressing like a nun, hanging around churches, then being offended when people think I’m a nun.
Ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am quite bored of Nicole making a joke of being mistaken for a boy. Why does it bother you so much??
People will do that if you dress and act like a boy.
It’s like me dressing like a nun, hanging around churches, then being offended when people think I’m a nun.
Ridiculous
I've often wondered if she dresses like this to keep abbie interested

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've often wondered if she dresses like this to keep abbie interested
I think she has been this masculine for a while hasn’t she? which is why Abbie was attracted to her in the first place. Abbie likes men. So you’re quite right, Cole dresses the way she does, ultra male, because Abbie likes it. Cole probably feels more comfortable too, to be fair

Their relationship is tenuous at best.
2 lost souls making the most of what they have.
Realistically though, they deserve each other by the sounds of it.
Why ruin 2 couples! 😅

Reactions: 6
Thanks for the new thread @Tiredgranny72
Anyone know why that dirt hole they call a barbers was shut yesterday? I thought it was maybe they were going on I am a celeb (as the coffee maker) or maybe ratboy was away saving another soul like she did with all the previous straight women she turned. She saves souls and makes them all better apparently!!! 🤣🤣
The shop certainly was not shut for a bloody deep clean it desperately needs!

Thanks for the new thread @Tiredgranny72
Anyone know why that dirt hole they call a barbers was shut yesterday? I thought it was maybe they were going on I am a celeb (as the coffee maker) or maybe ratboy was away saving another soul like she did with all the previous straight women she turned. She saves souls and makes them all better apparently!!! 🤣🤣
The shop certainly was not shut for a bloody deep clean it desperately needs!
Probably another scan 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.