Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See in my opinion Cole was attracted to abbie whilst she was still in a relationship with her kids dad. I think Cole can work her way in and mess with people's minds to get what she wants. I think she destroyed that family ro get Abbie cos she always gets what she wants. She is a dangerous individual who now has a social media platform and a cult following. I think she thought that kids dad would just bow out and leave them to it. A wee family already built that she wanted for her own. On another thread it was said she tried to get expartners to have a baby also but they refused. Again this is all my opinion but being older you can see right through people and abbie can defend her all she wants but £££s talk to her a lot. I've said before watch how Cole changes towards them all now she has dna to manipulate and do her bidding. 😔😔
I agree with you completely.
I’m 49 and I can read people like a book.
To be fair I’ve always been fairly good at it but less able to call people out, but I don’t care now!
I don’t know Cole personally, but I can see the type of person she is. Sure, she’s fully loved up right now but when that love fades she is just the type to get nasty and twist things. You can see it a mile off.

Possibly people don’t see this as she is small and acts like a child, which is how she gets away with it. Up till now……
I literally feel sorry for Abbie as she’s no idea what lies in store for her. Mostly I feel
Sorry for the children though

• Heart
Reactions: 6
To be fair I’ve always been fairly good at it but less able to call people out, but I don’t care now!
I don’t know Cole personally, but I can see the type of person she is. Sure, she’s fully loved up right now but when that love fades she is just the type to get nasty and twist things. You can see it a mile off.

Possibly people don’t see this as she is small and acts like a child, which is how she gets away with it. Up till now……
I literally feel sorry for Abbie as she’s no idea what lies in store for her. Mostly I feel
Exactly and we are the same age ❤. I've always seen the twistedness in her but what sealed it for me is the statement she made about the wee girl saying she wanted Coles surname. That's bullshit. She was putting it out there to lay the foundations if when she twists their wee minds to change their surnames to hers 😂😂😂. What she doesn't know is they're fine with dad's name and have a relationship with him. She wanted it to get to him. Need his permission anyways for a lot of things. Hope she enjoys her time with abbies kids cos once they are teenagers there's gonna be trouble lol. Especially when they realise cole brings down their dad constantly and blood is thicker than water. She might find herself on the outside but she will have her boy

• Heart

100% i know her through an ex of hers and way she treated her spot on twisted controlling mind games the lot

Well the clothing range must be taking hit again since no new clothing hasn't been posted on Instagram since April

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Exactly and we are the same age ❤. I've always seen the twistedness in her but what sealed it for me is the statement she made about the wee girl saying she wanted Coles surname. That's bullshit. She was putting it out there to lay the foundations if when she twists their wee minds to change their surnames to hers 😂😂😂. What she doesn't know is they're fine with dad's name and have a relationship with him. She wanted it to get to him. Need his permission anyways for a lot of things. Hope she enjoys her time with abbies kids cos once they are teenagers there's gonna be trouble lol. Especially when they realise cole brings down their dad constantly and blood is thicker than water. She might find herself on the outside but she will have her boy
That’s terrible she wanted Abbie’s kids to change their surname. Encouraged it even. That’s unforgivable to be honest. They have a loving parent whose surname they were born with. Deal with it Cole.
Total narcissist

Absolutely, just WAIT till they’re teenagers. A whole different kettle of fish then!!
I’m sure there’ll be lots of “YOU’RE NOT MY MUM!!!”

Telling uz now those kids will adore their new wee brother and cole will twist their wee minds and say well me mum and baby are howats and uz aren't which could then result in the kids wanting their name changed but luckily u need the dads permission and I hope he doesn't give it

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It does seem odd that Abbie took Cole’s name meaning her name is different to her kids who are still young. Would’ve thought double barrel her surname(something I hate lol) so then they’re all still the same.

The lies in this post honestly she can drive in a car herself she went in to tesco herself. Dont know if anyone else would remember her act of kindness where she put a flower plant on a ladies door step so she walk in a streer herself she never had anxiety she wouldn't know if it hurt her in the face..... and Abbie depression jeez where do i start but lies ill tell you i said before they would start this before the baby comes and it will start again after baby here these pair try and play at heartstrings for sympathy coz they need and survive on attention now why would you start a status with my wife will hate me its just a joke

Its all attention and the different ways of expression of words from insta to Facebook she need attention as its all about her

The thing is anxiety and depression dont go away like a puff of smoke she been in that barber shop all by herself and not evan a word or her anxiety there they talk pants all there followers dont evan see it takes a thread and people to show what these people are like

Attachments

Last edited:
Coles our strength 😂😂😂😂 Na manipulator and controller of the family she means. Poor bint can't see it for the £££ signs in her eyes. Maybe stop bleeping writing about Cole and write about your kids for a change?? Remember those 2 babies you swept to the side for the wee guy who is messing with your kids head wake up and smell the coffee or will u wait til cole tells you u can? I cannot understand these people who put others in front of their kids. Pair of numbnuts honestly fleecing the vulnerable Only writing shite like that cos content is shite. I find when people write this stuff all is not rosy in the relationship.

• Heart
I agree, if you need to constantly put gushy posts about your significant other/ kids on social media there is something wrong. Tell them! Show them as that’s what they will remember. I think I would kill my husband if he wrote in such detail about my health conditions, especially the mental health side of it.

• Heart
I agree, if you need to constantly put gushy posts about your significant other/ kids on social media there is something wrong. Tell them! Show them as that’s what they will remember. I think I would kill my husband if he wrote in such detail about my health conditions, especially the mental health side of it.
A healthy relationship is 1 that's not on social media. I'd be livid if my partner wrote about all my health problems. Some things should be personal and not used for content and clout. Especially if they are exaggerated or non existent and it's lies. But fame and money hungry people don't give 2 hoots do they

It does seem odd that Abbie took Cole’s name meaning her name is different to her kids who are still young. Would’ve thought double barrel her surname(something I hate lol) so then they’re all still the same.
I get the impression from abbie that she is easily led. Cole being the masculine one probably would never have even entertained taking another name. So Cole most probably pushed for abbie to take her name so she can feel like she owns her. Abbie more than happy to go along with it as it seems like she enjoys being dominated and told what to do. Though Cole will try to make her feel like these things are Abbie’s own ideas, they’re totally not.
Again, I don’t know either of them personally, but I know the kind of person Cole is (I’ve know someone just like her) and she would have made sure she got her own way. Either by crying, or being sad, or getting a bit cross, or not talking, or pretending her mental health was suffering.
she’s a bad egg

The lies in this post honestly she can drive in a car herself she went in to tesco herself. Dont know if anyone else would remember her act of kindness where she put a flower plant on a ladies door step so she walk in a streer herself she never had anxiety she wouldn't know if it hurt her in the face..... and Abbie depression jeez where do i start but lies ill tell you i said before they would start this before the baby comes and it will start again after baby here these pair try and play at heartstrings for sympathy coz they need and survive on attention now why would you start a status with my wife will hate me its just a joke

Its all attention and the different ways of expression of words from insta to Facebook she need attention as its all about her

The thing is anxiety and depression dont go away like a puff of smoke she been in that barber shop all by herself and not evan a word or her anxiety there they talk pants all there followers dont evan see it takes a thread and people to show what these people are like
LOL!!! Just wait till the post Natal Depression hits. Rest assured it will be THE WORST WVER EXPERIENCED. Cole will probably get in on the action too with a little bit of PND for herself. Just so she doesn’t feel left out.
One of them will cheat……or both
It just won’t work out

Last edited:
Now Ndubz will hate me for writing this but what a pile of shite them pair of attention seeking cows write. They were most likely sat next to each other on the sofa while the killer dogs lick dappys head.
I was in a good Friday mood to reading the dribble! Do they just sit and think how can we suck any happiness out of people. Couple of mood hoovers if you ask me!
couldn’t go to the shop or be home alone! Who is it Kevin McAllister? The same woman who went to BGT just to dance like a dog chancing it’s tail!
Who told you it wouldn’t work you got rid of your mates for the rat remember! And you both have said you wouldn’t of stayed together if Abbie didn’t want kids. (Used much hen)
No anxiety when you were out with the local tradesmen of Lockerbie!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now Ndubz will hate me for writing this but what a pile of shite them pair of attention seeking cows write. They were most likely sat next to each other on the sofa while the killer dogs lick dappys head.
I was in a good Friday mood to reading the dribble! Do they just sit and think how can we suck any happiness out of people. Couple of mood hoovers if you ask me!
couldn’t go to the shop or be home alone! Who is it Kevin McAllister? The same woman who went to BGT just to dance like a dog chancing it’s tail!
Who told you it wouldn’t work you got rid of your mates for the rat remember! And you both have said you wouldn’t of stayed together if Abbie didn’t want kids. (Used much hen)
So those 2 wee kids of abbies were never enough for Cole. Ffs Abbie open your eyes that should've been a red flag for you while your sat writing all the mushy stuff about her that she's put into your head to write she's laughing inside as her wee plan is nearly at fruition. Your kids should've been enough if she loved you. As much as I dislike Abbie too I feel she's being led to a situation where its gonna be pick kids or your wife. No matter how much she says she loves your kids that 1 sentence about not staying with you if u didn't want kids that's manipulation into you having 1. I knew that Cole was fulla shite

So those 2 wee kids of abbies were never enough for Cole. Ffs Abbie open your eyes that should've been a red flag for you while your sat writing all the mushy stuff about her that she's put into your head to write she's laughing inside as her wee plan is nearly at fruition. Your kids should've been enough if she loved you. As much as I dislike Abbie too I feel she's being led to a situation where its gonna be pick kids or your wife. No matter how much she says she loves your kids that 1 sentence about not staying with you if u didn't want kids that's manipulation into you having 1. I knew that Cole was fulla shite
Basically, she’s using Abbie as a “rent a womb”
Once baby is here it will be all about Cole and baby. Meant to mention a couple days ago, that post of their baby shower when she’s looking at Abbie. Underneath she’s gushed about people saying she only has eyes for Abbie, room full of people can’t take here eyes of Abbie etc, then she said I’ll never ever leave you. I mean, really!? Who tells someone on fudging Facebook that they will never leave their partner. Smacks of lies and desperation
I feel so sorry for poor Abbie, and the kids

• Sad
I don’t feel sorry for Abbie. She goes along with this for clout and attention. She chose to leave her ex and go with Cole (if that’s how it happened) and if she was told they wouldn’t be together unless she had a baby then she chose to go along with that.

From their socials she constantly appears to put Cole first. She allows Cole to tell stories like how the children want to change their name.

Reactions: 7
I don’t feel sorry for Abbie. She goes along with this for clout and attention. She chose to leave her ex and go with Cole (if that’s how it happened) and if she was told they wouldn’t be together unless she had a baby then she chose to go along with that.

From their socials she constantly appears to put Cole first. She allows Cole to tell stories like how the children want to change their name.
💯💯 mothers are supposed to protect their offspring. Not let little rats play with their developing minds. She must see what Coles doing come on. Your 1st instinct should be the kids not the wee hole u married. You let Cole bring down the father of YOUR kids Abbie. So many red flags the outsiders are noticing. Except the 1 who should be protecting them. You think Cole saved you, she didn't. She wormed her way into to a woman's family who was undergoing turmoil and planted herself there. Telling you she was your saviour. Thing is Abbie would've been fine on her own for a while to figure out who and what she was. Its fine to be on your own in fact the only thing she might not have would be the ££ and staus symbols like the car and barbers. But she would've been happy and mentally fit for next partner. I feel she was taken advantage of. Do I feel sorry for her? duck no. Only feel sorry for the kids

The bgt wish they recorded her audition what a laugh it would be to watch saying that she does the same dance moves now what she did back then 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Oh I agree, she absolutely goes along with it and she loves it. I feel sorry for her in the way that she’s no idea what’s in store for her.
She’s very naive
Cole will deny this till the cows come home, declare undying love and devotion, then take it all away in a heartbeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.