Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will probably want baby here for Xmas so yeah be prepared for some drama or kid on pain did she not say she was getting induced at 36 weeks? Which could be around Xmas or New year. Seems these 2 get what they want regardless what with all the scans and the kids on spd although she was dancing like a lunatic during all the so called pain. That disappeared fast. Much like the 100 acts of random kindness and the stopping smoking.
Yeah, seriously why is she being induced though?? You can’t just request it, even as a private patient, there has to be a legitimate medical reason to get baby out pre full term

Im defo buying that cd when it comes out or its it Spotify these days but she says she loves to sign you need to listen to to her version of shallow jeez put ear plugs in or turn the volume down lol
LOL
You can ask Father Christmas for Abbies greatest hits. I’ve heard it keeps cats away

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Will probably want baby here for Xmas so yeah be prepared for some drama or kid on pain did she not say she was getting induced at 36 weeks? Which could be around Xmas or New year. Seems these 2 get what they want regardless what with all the scans and the kids on spd although she was dancing like a lunatic during all the so called pain. That disappeared fast. Much like the 100 acts of random kindness and the stopping smoking.
100 acts of illness and scans no dought its coming the pain im in pain listening to her lol

• Haha
Yeah, seriously why is she being induced though?? You can’t just request it, even as a private patient, there has to be a legitimate medical reason to get baby out pre full term
She has that many illnesses and issues I can't remember why they would induce at 36 weeks to be honest they both spout so much 💩💩💩 I would trust neither if them

By the way, I’m not being harsh for the sake of it. That singing is atrocious, 6 out of 10 notes totally missed on pitch. Being pregnant probably affects her breathing. It does that for some people. Even so, please stop

• Haha
Aww god rappyboy on it now

By the way, I’m not being harsh for the sake of it. That singing is atrocious, 6 out of 10 notes totally missed on pitch. Being pregnant probably affects her breathing. It does that for some people. Even so, please stop
Nah this what she sings like all the time not just being pregnant 🤣🤣

She cannot sing at the best of times. She screeches and the wee lapdog Cole and the followers blow smoke up her arse saying she's amazing I don't know what they are hearing, definitely not the same thing we are. duck all the cats in ayrshire are now hiding cos her singing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry but what is that about
That poor baby is gonna freak out when it's born with her staring at it. Ffs hope some of that hair grows back scaring poor babies

When she has that baby that's her away back to obscurity. Her job is done. It will be all about Cole and her son. Nice of cole to give abbie a wee bit of the limelight it's killing her though. Seen it on her face earlier. That hair just makes her look like a thug though.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She has that many illnesses and issues I can't remember why they would induce at 36 weeks to be honest they both spout so much 💩💩💩 I would trust neither if them
I was induced with my daughter, but that’s because she was 10 days late.
If the baby is in trouble you have a section, because it’s an emergency and they need to be born. I might be wrong, but, I’m pretty sure you don’t have a planned induction before 40 weeks
I think you might be right indeed. Full of tit

Reactions: 3
That poor baby is gonna freak out when it's born with her staring at it. Ffs hope some of that hair grows back scaring poor babies

When she has that baby that's her away back to obscurity. Her job is done. It will be all about Cole and her son. Nice of cole to give abbie a wee bit of the limelight it's killing her though. Seen it on her face earlier. That hair just makes her look like a thug though.
Its not the eminem show its the Rappyboy show

Will the real slim shady please stand up 🤣🤣🤣

She cannot sing at the best of times. She screeches and the wee lapdog Cole and the followers blow smoke up her arse saying she's amazing I don't know what they are hearing, definitely not the same thing we are. duck all the cats in ayrshire are now hiding cos her singing
It’s so bad I could t turn it off. Like when you can’t tear your eyes away from a horror movie, you don’t want to see it, but you can’t quite look away

• Haha
I was induced with my daughter, but that’s because she was 10 days late.
If the baby is in trouble you have a section, because it’s an emergency and they need to be born. I might be wrong, but, I’m pretty sure you don’t have a planned induction before 40 weeks
I think you might be right indeed. Full of tit
Yeah but its abbie and there ivf baby so its the new 2021 version for them coz there famous 🤣🤣🤣 she did say something bout they supposedly people at the clinic dont allow full term or something i could be wrong or worded ot wrong lol

Yeah but its abbie and there ivf baby so its the new 2021 version for them coz there famous 🤣🤣🤣 she did say something bout they supposedly people at the clinic dont allow full term or something i could be wrong or worded ot wrong lol
Why would any medical professional not want a baby to go full term??
I’ve never heard anything so bloody ridiculous.
All the medical professionals I’ve worked with aim for 40 weeks unless there’s a problem (I’m a post natal worker.I work closely with midwives and antenatal teachers)
Why would anyone want their baby born premature???

Also, regards SPD, I’ve never ever seen it get better or go away like it has with Abbie.
Mir only gets worse as the baby gets bigger and causes more pressure in the pelvis.
Abbie is a medical marvel so she is!!!!!

Reactions: 5
All the medical professionals I’ve worked with aim for 40 weeks unless there’s a problem (I’m a post natal worker.I work closely with midwives and antenatal teachers)
For content on a crappy App? Their content is 💩💩 so when the baby comes they can fleece the most vulnerable even better if it's round about Xmas. There are some people who would let their families go without to pay these 2 or other creators I've seen it happen. And these beggars cos let's face it that's what they are will take it. Listen guys these 2 don't need your money if fans are reading this. They have their own business and never have went without and neither has abbies kids. Please stop giving them money they don't need it. They wouldn't give it to you if you were in need. They'd call you a beggar Tiktok is creating professional beggars but these 2 are greedy. Sorry for rant but these 2 arses need stopped

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Also, regards SPD, I’ve never ever seen it get better or go away like it has with Abbie.
Mir only gets worse as the baby gets bigger and causes more pressure in the pelvis.
Abbie is a medical marvel so she is!!!!!
She got psco n endometriosis so yeah she gets induced earlier for ivf sorry resuprical ivf or how u spell it 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.