Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By sounds if it stacey has left her. Primm took it to TT then stacey got hate. Which in my opinion isn't right. I feel and this is my opinion, Primm is gaslighting Stacey by keep mentioning her. I felt the whole live was to make stacey look bad. Don't come for me just my opinion. I feel Stacey is the victim, not primm

Reactions: 3
Omg you need to watch the lastest vid everybody pregnancy is different and its been a hard pregnancy to share and for people to relate she helped people what a load of pants she done nothing but take the piss throughout the pregnancy cole trying to be your pregnancy different like so dont know why she needes to share that to the world the stupid video for likes n views again if u wanted to tell her in person tell her this from me at tattle she looks absolutely happy in this photo that what she ever done with you get a grip yous have scammed money from people gifts you actually kept for the kids when it was for a charity yous stole money from a charity when it was ment to go to them but went to wards ivf you ratboy stole money from from your old work yous want to talk about struggles try and be in someone elses shoes forna bit and see your idea for people to buy toys for you to donate to the social work for yous to take the thanks not the people that gave the gifts like last time

Attachments

• Heart
By sounds if it stacey has left her. Primm took it to TT then stacey got hate. Which in my opinion isn't right. I feel and this is my opinion, Primm is gaslighting Stacey by keep mentioning her. I felt the whole live was to make stacey look bad. Don't come for me just my opinion. I feel Stacey is the victim, not primm
Does anyone know what wee primm said on her live that kicked it all off? I felt sorry for Stacey then seen comments that apparently Stacey is controlling so now I’ve no idea 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know what wee primm said on her live that kicked it all off? I felt sorry for Stacey then seen comments that apparently Stacey is controlling so now I’ve no idea 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣
Primm said Stacey had just had enough of primms controlling ways and her bullying ways too. Said it was her mental health that was doing it. And she didn't want anyone blaming stacey. It was all gaslighting. She kept bringing Stacey's name up and she was getting hateful comments. To me primm was setting the stage to becoming the victim. When in fact I think.Stacey has just had enough. I never really liked stacey but on this I actually feel heart sorry for her. Not that she needs it. I think primm turned into a nightmare and you could see it in her videos, she was becoming belligerent and a cheeky moo. Kept feeding the trolls so they came back. And I think she took a lot out on Stacey. But primm has bigger account then Stacey becomes scapegoat. Anyways it needs kept away from TT

I actually really like cole and abbie
Well i dont think this thread is for you well actual maybe it is go read 1 & 2 then come back but with a better quote if your hear to spy or screanshot to go back on you go. Ps i actual do feel sorry for you if you like bullys and a discriminating person then keep on passing by if you think there content bout being nasty towards kids. Telling another child that they will die after a comment. Calling young kid a fanny then what is left for you to like can i ask did they buy you like or was it just a natural thing

She's 7 months preg on 22nd Nov
I still need help with this dont know who these people are

Reactions: 1
Exactly. Why would someone who really likes them, search for something like this thread on the internet.
Bit fishy to me…..just saying 🤷‍♀️

So after one person on here saying this is ok to place dogs and a dog cover in this thing now look she actual using this photo so someone can plant a tree like honestly i think you could plant a tree anytime regardless of a photo
🤣🤣🤣🤣 that's enough ineternet for me today already. Ffs Abbie couldn't even bend to plant a tree. These 2 give ma laugh if nothing else. Pair of absoloute melts. I'm intrigued to see how this 1 plays out. Maybe like the smoking? Couple weeks never mentioned again.

• Haha
Only fans photo again posted online she not a model but people need to realise this person was crying in 2020 year of lockdown about mental health 2021 not one wors mentioned about metal health. Past few weeks she stripped off mean she can doxwhat ever she want but little kids see have naked woman on social media. Just for likes cos she stripped off mean i dont find this appropriate for social media they want attention and look how far they are willing to go

🤣🤣🤣🤣 that's enough ineternet for me today already. Ffs Abbie couldn't even bend to plant a tree. These 2 give ma laugh if nothing else. Pair of absoloute melts. I'm intrigued to see how this 1 plays out. Maybe like the smoking? Couple weeks never mentioned again.
Like her mental health and spd mentioned once and then boom plant a tree and your awright bust be a magical tree

Attachments

• Sick
few scares along the way yeah and got scans for it every single time. Used the NHS like own private practice. When there's ladies being left with no scans and in absolute pain and are scared and have to wait il next alloted scan. But these two can breeze 8n and pretty much get what they want. Pair of bleeping melts

• Angry
Reactions: 6
few scares along the way yeah and got scans for it every single time. Used the NHS like own private practice. When there's ladies being left with no scans and in absolute pain and are scared and have to wait il next alloted scan. But these two can breeze 8n and pretty much get what they want. Pair of bleeping melts
They use the "platform" when needed like the sonographer in glasgow clinic knew them watched there videos and the midwife she sent photos to thats not evan her midwife the amount of stuff they done how they didn't feel anything after a comment saying a ladie just lost her baby she all they could do is rub it in about her pregnancy every day for the past 27 weeks

Maverick is probably Cole or Abbie or someone they know…... Don’t be fooled
Probably but they ready know about this thread all i say is if its welcome 🤣

You just have to enter their name into Google and this comes up. Little bit concerning incase their kids stumble across it.
Sorry but she stripped down to her pants and thats not concerning either over social media or having posted a photo of her rat of a wife bullying or daying a kid would die thats mot concerning but this thread is i can understand why it could come across that way but to be honest they have done more concerning things than this thread

Last edited:
  • Sad
I wish this woman would keep her bleeping clothes on. It’s just coming across as really slutty at this point. And ironically her wife comes across as very jealous. I would be mortified if my Mum was constantly stripping off if she was pregnant.

And if they are that concerned about women With fertility issues they would stop shoving it in everyone’s faces whilst simultaneously playing the “We had such a hard journey” card. duck off. No you didn’t.

Reactions: 4
Block them. Then you won't see 🤷‍♀️
Not that easy you see they have people who think sun shines out their arseholes and share everything they do. I've them blocked but can tell you everything that's going on. Like a wee cult and these people don't even realise these 2 wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. Everyone starts with 0 followers these 2 have never helped anyone grow their account.

You just have to enter their name into Google and this comes up. Little bit concerning incase their kids stumble across it

Omg if you read my comment i didn't say it was OK 😂 your good at taking what's said and twisting it

The kids aren't going to be bothered that their mums took a pic in her underwear to show of her bump... The internets full of that and worse. It's not exactly a Of picture 😂 The kids are gonna be bothered reading comments saying their not cared for will be pushed out when babies here etc. The kids will find out for themselves they don't need it plastered over social media. Specially things that aren't true like kai getting kicked out his bedroom and moved into a box room downstair😂 it's a 4 bed house they have. The babies room is the box room that they used to use as a filming room. They started painting it black but then papered over it. No kids have been moved 😂 yet everyone's jumping down their throats over nothing.
How am i twisting it mate what are you there sad follower believe every bullshit that the come out there mouth .im just saying there no need to post half naked photo over social media. And if you actual re watch the video 3 rooms upstairs abbie and cole g and baby. There a box room down stairs which is kais coz there no way the size of the furniture would fit in that room. i personaly know cole probably better than being a sad follower. its you twisting it im only saying my opinion if you dont like it then i dont care im saying photos like that to kids dont need to see wonder if your kids would be happy to see you standing in there pants n bra for a photo that is not needed for socail media look im no having an arguments on this thread. I understand she can do wot she wants but somethings dont need to be posted

I wish this woman would keep her bleeping clothes on. It’s just coming across as really slutty at this point. And ironically her wife comes across as very jealous. I would be mortified if my Mum was constantly stripping off if she was pregnant.

And if they are that concerned about women With fertility issues they would stop shoving it in everyone’s faces whilst simultaneously playing the “We had such a hard journey” card. duck off. No you didn’t.
Well said

You just have to enter their name into Google and this comes up. Little bit concerning incase their kids stumble across it

Omg if you read my comment i didn't say it was OK 😂 your good at taking what's said and twisting it

The kids aren't going to be bothered that their mums took a pic in her underwear to show of her bump... The internets full of that and worse. It's not exactly a Of picture 😂 The kids are gonna be bothered reading comments saying their not cared for will be pushed out when babies here etc. The kids will find out for themselves they don't need it plastered over social media. Specially things that aren't true like kai getting kicked out his bedroom and moved into a box room downstair😂 it's a 4 bed house they have. The babies room is the box room that they used to use as a filming room. They started painting it black but then papered over it. No kids have been moved 😂 yet everyone's jumping down their throats over nothing.
If im wrong then you get in touch with them and ask them to do a video to prove me wrong if im wrong then i will hold my hand up and i will make an apology on here about the whole room thing

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.