Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Cole getting a skin head
I heard her say someone was getting Chemo so it's in support of the lady. In my wee twisted head I'm thinking she saw a niche and went with it. Is that bad? It's just with these 2 and there trying to say in the limelight. She will be seen as an angel now

Reactions: 6
Everyone saying she looks like dappy 🤣🤣 pretty sure that’s been her nickname on here for ages 🤣🤣
She said it's not for charity it's just for a woman. Was like pulling teeth getting her to say she's doing it for a woman who's going through chemo

Reactions: 3
She really don't suit that but hey in delivery room she's gonna look more like a man than ever. So again had to broadcast what she done. I donate and help at charities every month. Never felt the need to make tiktoks about it.

Reactions: 4
I nearly just spat my tea out when I saw that. I can’t believe they didn’t film it……or maybe they did

Did they film it on the live!? Did I bloody miss it?? 👎🏻
Course it was live how else would everyone know why she done it?Had to have the publicity around it

Live now

Mugshot...
She don't look too happy maybe comments never went way she thought or an I'm sorry but that's horrendous an that's my opinion. I don't think she suits that.

Christ alive
I know she’s allowed to have her hair whichever way she wants, it’s her hair after all, and she can wear whatever she likes, it’s her body, but it’s ridiculous to be offended when people mistake a person for a boy/man who dresses like a boy/man. Thats how humans judge each other initially, to understand how to deal with each other in social interaction, we use non verbal clues, body language, and we put together what’s presented to us.
If a person dresses typically make, walks like a man, has short/shaved hair, it’s unbelievable that that person gets offended when taken for a man.
It’s not an insult to be assumed male is it? Being a man is not something offensive.
She has a stepson, and is about to have a
Biological son. Not all men are bad

Lilylove12345 I think your hilarious

I hate going on how someone looks but they 2 look like Morticia Adams and uncle fester there 🙄🙄
To be fair, personality aside, Abbie can look very pretty at times, but they both look particularly awful tonight

Last edited:
Not being a karen i feel for the ladie going through kemo i wish her all the best i really do but ..

Im sorry i will quote abbie she would of done it to if she knew i thought i was past Halloween for the addams family didn't i post a family photo of the howat family 2021 🤣🤣🤣 but here another wee quote this is from abbie and if that cat92 was on here i would love for her to have a go saying this ain't true abbie said my wife looks hot it shows off her beautiful face 🤢🤢🤢 guys doesn't she not look like gi jane but hotter mean if rats look like that then wow. Talk about a midlife crisis i got a few photos
*breaking news* Adidas has just announced there new models bill & ben the flower pot men 🤣🤣🤣 trying to take the lime light away from a lady getting kemo then turn it round and say i didn't so it for charity and its defo not for social media well do u class tiktok as social media i do so ill wait for the Instagram post she if her story changes

Attachments

I nearly just spat my tea out when I saw that. I can’t believe they didn’t film it……or maybe they did

Did they film it on the live!? Did I bloody miss it?? 👎🏻
Im not 100% on that but she did take a photo of her an marcus after words working barbers and no Facemask either but lets take a photo more evidence for me to email

Reactions: 2
That just made me laugh out loud.

I don’t think it suits Cole at all!
Me neither and to be honest she's turned a lady going for chemo round to her and now everyone is fixated on her when the lady going for Chemo us forgotten about while the cole n abbie show continues raking it in off the back of some poor lady

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.