Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This made me chuckle for someone who only eats domino's doing very well muching on a mini cupcake ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ and i know they love to share everything but do they need to tell stangers she on her period ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ and see the videos holding that bump like its going to drop she doing very well 2 days in a row new videos posted. She says its a struggle to stand coz of spd and has trouble walking and getting in and out of the car but jeez she doing very well lets give her the application that she really need well dobe for getting up and no being a lazy ๐Ÿ„
Sorry but getting not getting a well done from me. There's women suffering from this and still out doing everything that needs done. Not bleeping sitting hiding from real work. But then again the vulnerable of our society are paying for her to do it. Shop must be taking a hit in revenue with one worker down but still being paid ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.
Also quick question as their business isn't as thriving as they make out, if it goes under aren't they still tied to a 20yr lease? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” better hope paddy Power pays big.

Reactions: 4
Another wee purchase yesterday ๐Ÿค”

2C65C315-A14E-444C-8745-6C0D9D25DA3C.jpeg

And that my friends is how you reach 2 million followers โ€ฆโ€ฆ.. taaaaa daaaaaaahhhhhh ๐Ÿ‘

Sorry but getting not getting a well done from me. There's women suffering from this and still out doing everything that needs done. Not bleeping sitting hiding from real work. But then again the vulnerable of our society are paying for her to do it. Shop must be taking a hit in revenue with one worker down but still being paid ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.
Also quick question as their business isn't as thriving as they make out, if it goes under aren't they still tied to a 20yr lease? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” better hope paddy Power pays big
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ yes they are for sure

Reactions: 2
Never be famous whatsoever. No talent or intelligence. And certainly no stage presence. One thinks she's a dancer and barber , the other thinks she's the best mother ever and a model. Thing is 1 is a gambler the other a lazy cnut. Not anyone I'd like my kids to idolise or my grandkids

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Never be famous whatsoever. No talent or intelligence. And certainly no stage presence. One thinks she's a dancer and barber , the other thinks she's the best mother ever and a model. Thing is 1 is a gambler the other a lazy cnut. Not anyone I'd like my kids to idolise or my grandkids
๐Ÿ’ฏ couldnโ€™t say it any better any one taken a bet this weekend at paddy power. The best laugh was when your parents give you a name do you suit it. Cole i like the name river ? But i dont know if the baby could pull off being a river. Kai would defo pull it off if his name was river. Bull tit your mother should of cslled you abbie coke head coz that is what you are and your wife ha her name is kept to what it is coz she suits it dont ya ratboy ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

This made me chuckle for someone who only eats domino's doing very well muching on a mini cupcake ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ and i know they love to share everything but do they need to tell stangers she on her period ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ and see the videos holding that bump like its going to drop she doing very well 2 days in a row new videos posted. She says its a struggle to stand coz of spd and has trouble walking and getting in and out of the car but jeez she doing very well lets give her the application that she really need well dobe for getting up and no being a lazy ๐Ÿ„
Thatโ€™s how you know the followers are bought, with comments like that on your posts!

Reactions: 1
Another random comment. Just further proving my point that they have bought followers. Cannot stand these vile creatures. I bet cole now goes thru all comments to delete any random ones ๐Ÿคฃ
They think we are all daft, some of us do have a brain. It's gonna take her days to go through all her comments ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Being the sole breadwinner maybe lazy arse Abbie can do it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Spd but cant move in pain when standing but can do the megan trend for tiktok lies abbie lies

If you can do that you can stand and work....
I had SPD with my pregnancies and there is no way on earth I could have done squats without falling to the ground in agony crying, couldn't even get out of bed in the night without agony, I had to keep legs together and swivel to get out of car. She may have it very mildly but if she can do squats for a tiktok she can do a couple of hours work a day atleast. She really should be careful what she wishes for cos I wouldn't wish SPD on my worst nightmare.

I had SPD with my pregnancies and there is no way on earth I could have done squats without falling to the ground in agony crying, couldn't even get out of bed in the night without agony, I had to keep legs together and swivel to get out of car. She may have it very mildly but if she can do squats for a tiktok she can do a couple of hours work a day atleast. She really should be careful what she wishes for cos I wouldn't wish SPD on my worst nightmare.
She doing anything she can to keep of work she on mat leave in a few weeks she been out in the car she went to glasgow for a passport mean she moaning she has spd and everything else for sympathy mean for someone who can sit on live for 4 hours the sit on the floor carry Washing up stairs dancing for tiktok but she cant work. She thinks she is the only person to have this. She is capable to do things if she can moan that pain starts when she stands up she in pain she did a video last night on facebook a vlog and she got up and walked about. No problem sheb doing very well then saying she wanting to start the nursery in 2 weeks so how is he going to manage the pain of standing lifting and bending ect she lies so much no-one knows the truth coz she talks tit

Another crappy vlog via Facebook
Ratboy talking about she her period
Im sorry but each to their own but i would not express that im on my period to people who i dont know i find it personal like wot does she want a big poster on the round about hey its me ratboy im on my period lets have a party maybe just me or coz im not that open but its like they use toys but allows there child to play outside with it

Attachments

• Haha
She doing anything she can to keep of work she on mat leave in a few weeks she been out in the car she went to glasgow for a passport mean she moaning she has spd and everything else for sympathy mean for someone who can sit on live for 4 hours the sit on the floor carry Washing up stairs dancing for tiktok but she cant work. She thinks she is the only person to have this. She is capable to do things if she can moan that pain starts when she stands up she in pain she did a video last night on facebook a vlog and she got up and walked about. No problem sheb doing very well then saying she wanting to start the nursery in 2 weeks so how is he going to manage the pain of standing lifting and bending ect she lies so much no-one knows the truth coz she talks tit

Another crappy vlog via Facebook
Ratboy talking about she her period
Im sorry but each to their own but i would not express that im on my period to people who i dont know i find it personal like wot does she want a big poster on the round about hey its me ratboy im on my period lets have a party maybe just me or coz im not that open but its like they use toys but allows there child to play outside with it
That screenshot ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the face you make when you realise people are catching on to the lies you and your Mrs are spinning. Coles definitely the brains behind it. Abbie is just a gormless dimwit really. Wants to lie on her arse and be taken care of. Wait till the TT money dries up. Some poor sod will set a go fund me for them.

• Haha
Aww another day saying abbie doing so well oh aye love you can sot there and moan about how muxh pain your in it starts when stands so she cant sit for long as she sore she cant stand she sore she cant work coz she sore we all known story in balamory here mrs howat to tell us a story about spd but how it all began with 2 lesbian and pencil pete one transfer an egg and the other could do work so is it raining sunny cloudy or windy playing outside or in is today the day we stay at home coz abbie a lazy and wont work and she needs sympathy so whats the story today ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ well there are shopping day in bnm buying more she doesn't eat chocolate but what this she buying chocolate where the healthy fruits you been Bragging you eat all the time another lie ? And the new car how u manage to get in and out if that coz that seems hard work hope you had another fab day off work

Anyone else think being videoed when unaware is a bit creepy, regardless if its your partner. Sometimes I think these 2 try too hard with the lovey dovey shite ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
Not evan asking the working person if he wants to be filmed either

Attachments

Anyone else think being videoed when unaware is a bit creepy, regardless if its your partner. Sometimes I think these 2 try too hard with the lovey dovey shite ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
They are the people you see down the supermarket aisle and turn round and go down another one to avoid them! ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Why is she wearing shorts? Itโ€™s freezing today in Scotland!

I have a disability and I canโ€™t work but I reckon I do more around the house than Abi does!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.