Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On live talking about her fkn pregnancy again. Honestly it's getting boring!

Fkn sitting rubbing her bump like she's due to drop. duck off!!! Can't stand her but I watch just to see them trip themselves up with their lies
Aye so much for spd she cant sit bla bla bla wbat she doing on live sitting o the floor doing laundry haha lies keep coming

What did we learn from catfish there address coz of cole soing a tiktok what happened windows smashed. Random gifts from our very own nikki the postie now these fanny no learning anything anybody drom dumfries like bad guy could be like listen these fking twats just posted they spent 200 quid on baby clothes lets gan get there house..... mean why the hell would you evan say you spent 200 quid on clothes away spend the 200 quid on getting your debits paid instead of pretending your the bank of scotland

Posted a video of the baby kicks on facebook about her pregnancy with g honestly never heard so much tit in my life.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Aye so much for spd she cant sit bla bla bla wbat she doing on live sitting o the floor doing laundry haha lies keep coming

What did we learn from catfish there address coz of cole soing a tiktok what happened windows smashed. Random gifts from our very own nikki the postie now these fanny no learning anything anybody drom dumfries like bad guy could be like listen these fking twats just posted they spent 200 quid on baby clothes lets gan get there house..... mean why the hell would you evan say you spent 200 quid on clothes away spend the 200 quid on getting your debits paid instead of pretending your the bank of scotland

Posted a video of the baby kicks on facebook about her pregnancy with g honestly never heard so much tit in my life.
Always need to get the price in πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ just screams we are better than all you dafties who keep donating to us. There will be no xmas donations for poor kids this year. Not with abbie being laid up in non existent pain. And Cole being the main breadwinner. She maybe get a wee win paddy Power is it poker or horses that's her vice? Gonna need it soon

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They think we are all daft πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Not all, just the ones who donate to these people. They DONT I repeat DONT need your money. They're comfortable without it. Wanna do something amazing??? Donate to homeless, or starving kids or cancer research. Not 2 talentless hasbeens who couldn't care less about you.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haha head over to facebook and listen to this pish she was like thought i would up date you instead of a photo but did update by photo on insta but anyway the video is 5 mins and abbie comes out with i struggle getting in n out of car and i cant stand for long period of time if you can stand for 5 mins for an update them sire u can stand for 5 min cutting hair right?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
They think we are all daft πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Not all, just the ones who donate to these people. They DONT I repeat DONT need your money. They're comfortable without it. Wanna do something amazing??? Donate to homeless, or starving kids or cancer research. Not 2 talentless hasbeens who couldn't care less about you.
πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» Finely put my fellow tattle friend

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What’s with tulisas lips has the wee man had the shits the day?? πŸ’©πŸ’©
Its the new make up range dont know if you heard bout that one the make up range is called abbies tulisa twin range only available at foxfam.co.uk but half price if i pay for your follow on tiktok. And on about Halloween yous dont need to dress up ratboy your costume is no refundable and pest control dont refund

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Now that the big guy is at home on her arse and the wee guy is standing in a dirty hole shop. You think pencil Pete been getting calls???

The man baby’s still carting round a sookey cloth for god sake!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh here comes the same dance moves she did on bgt haha coz that went far evan when she tried to say she owned a dance studio biggest lie ever out

Now that the big guy is at home on her arse and the wee guy is standing in a dirty hole shop. You think pencil Pete been getting calls???

The man baby’s still carting round a sookey cloth for god sake!!!
30 year old and had loads of silky mean i know kids have attachments to favourite wee thing and adults but com on that thing is awful she only useing that one coz its says mummy howat on it

Trying to say they will have more than 1.4 people watching if abbie dolls up ratboy 🀣🀣 dont think your that beautiful love your the most horrible rat ever out gosh trying to hype yourself up 🀣🀣🀣

Halloween will be streaming on the Facebook to stop the trolls 🀣🀣🀣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Suffering from spd but they are out tomorrow to filk tiktoks when abbie is pain fking laugh your not looking after her that much of yous have to make her film tiktok when she in pain of thats the case tell her to get off her lazy lieing ass and get to work if she can film tiktok she can work right ?

Wait a min she just said they started tiktok for their customers for barber shop which its a complete utter crap they started tiktok when lockdown started thats when tiktok was becoming the talk in the street

Reactions: 1
Suffering from spd but they are out tomorrow to filk tiktoks when abbie is pain fking laugh your not looking after her that much of yous have to make her film tiktok when she in pain of thats the case tell her to get off her lazy lieing ass and get to work if she can film tiktok she can work right ?

Wait a min she just said they started tiktok for their customers for barber shop which its a complete utter crap they started tiktok when lockdown started thats when tiktok was becoming the talk in the street
Was it not to show off the 100 random acts of kindness that only got as far as 20 odd and their followers were paying for them to take the credit? πŸ™ˆ

Shergar has been found people!!! Halloween coming up few pumpkins will be getting chewed through that letter box!!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Was it not to show off the 100 random acts of kindness that only got as far as 20 odd and their followers were paying for them to take the credit? πŸ™ˆ

Shergar has been found people!!! Halloween coming up few pumpkins will be getting chewed through that letter box!!
Did someone comment say u woke my kids up head. Abbie just laughed didnt give a tit

Reactions: 1
So this was 7 hours ago and now they have reached 2 mil. Aye no bother defo bought the rest of the followers as well as a load of the other ones. Wit is the point in buying followers btw? I don't get it? I wouldn't buy followers if ppl don't want to follow and watch my shite vids then am certainly no paying for people 🀣

Attachments

See this is how u spot a bought follower they comment random shite on ur vids 🀣 true btw I mind looking up on Google can u buy followers and it told me how to do it and can also get so many for free by downloading certain things also said to spot bought followers they will post random things on ur vids 🀣 fkn clowns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.