Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No work for lazy bones over there the spd must be in so much pain again to still no problem standing i see aww that birthing ball must be helping 🤣🤣 but can stand for a tiktok video 🤣🤣 lets wait for the update of her being in so much pain today 🤣🤣 but i think the most important question is has she used the hoover the day.

For telling everyone one she doesn't dink anything apart from orange stuff ie orange juice iron bru lucozade so when did coke become orange 🤣🤣 ive heard of vanilla flavour coke 🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I am pretty sure she just said on live that she put on 7 stone in first pregnancy and took her 3 weeks to get back into her normal jeans. Dont talk pish hen. Also been talking about her weight on the live. It will make people feel bad shes saying aw ive only put on this much weight who fkn cares silly bleep

Whoever is truth teller I fkn love u 🤣 commenting on that live was so funny

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
🤣🤣🤣🤣 that will be me!!! She talks utter shite not one true out her fat trap!

Who’s the grown ass woman in her 60’s???? She knows you as cat fish helped track you down. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also if she knows who we all are she will know where we live so come chap my door hen with your wee sidekick. I have never moved since you were last in my house. You know when you had friends and not in joey fritzels cellar.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
🤣🤣🤣🤣 that will be me!!! She talks utter shite not one true out her fat trap!

Who’s the grown ass woman in her 60’s???? She knows you as cat fish helped track you down. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also if she knows who we all are she will know where we live so come chap my door hen with your wee sidekick. I have never moved since you were last in my house. You know when you had friends and not in joey fritzels cellar.
Dam i always miss the good parts god sake 🤣🤣🤣 exactly cole knows who im still waiting for the police haha oh mind someone one was cheating aswell haha they must know us pretty well haha they know fk all

Reactions: 2
She seemed rattled by a simple question. All I asked was it true that she took her kids to the park to meet ratboy for the first time and now it appears I know the lotto numbers!! Well my love il be winning the lotto tonight and il buy a Range Rover that’s paid for not to be handed back in a few year.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She seemed rattled by a simple question. All I asked was it true that she took her kids to the park to meet ratboy for the first time and now it appears I know the lotto numbers!! Well my love il be winning the lotto tonight and il buy a Range Rover that’s paid for not to be handed back in a few year.
The cheek of her 😂😂 too much time on her hands 😂😂must've hit a nerve there

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seems like I did. Let’s be honest most of us wouldn’t be here if they told the truth.

• Haha
But mind its cole and abbie there famous know everybody wants them to advertise there crap they must be desperate for them to advertise and name drop a celeb here and there like peter andre haha makes me laugh
The woman in the passport office knew her apparently and loved the grape video.

• Haha
Mind the personalised number plate incase you miss it you will catch it on the 2022 catfish episode abbie and cole the most famous people

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The woman in the passport office knew her apparently and loved the grape video.
Like the time at ivf the woman knew them they watched her videos and the sonoggrapher if thats how you spell messged her to comfrim that it was a boy via txt oh aye she gan to risk her job for abbie the coke head

Passport office? Where they headed to then?
The kids are heading to there aunty wedding with there dad

Just wait for the 22 wk up date tomorrow 🤣🤣🤣 crying with excitement over here with the sympathy poor abbie needing more attention she wants a pregnancy massage how she manage that if she cant walk n get in and out of the car . But its abbie they will come out to the house. And she been referred to a physio buy her midwife. Hahah in so much pain cant do anything but ill go to physio 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
On live talking about her fkn pregnancy again. Honestly it's getting boring!

Fkn sitting rubbing her bump like she's due to drop. duck off!!! Can't stand her but I watch just to see them trip themselves up with their lies

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.