Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please Please tell me yous have see the advertisement they have done omg i dont know what they are trying to do but they cant act at all its laughable but yous want to know something else she managed to go to lidl and shop and go in and out of the car and walk but look no pain i see i told yous its all fking lies if she was in that much pain she ment to be in she wouldn't be doing advertisements its a crappy advertisement ive seen kevin the carrot do a better advertisement and he doesn't talk 🤣🤣🤣

This pair really are thick as mince!! I did say it will be constant hospital trips and she just makes shite up to not work!
Nicole just because you donated some eggs it does not make you the Easter bunny! 🖕🏻
I am glad she is not the one carrying imagine having to see that fake crying face of hers for 9 month solid! 😏
Easter bunny & pencil pete are having a great time together i see haha

Since they are working for YouTube 🤣🤣 feel sorry for people having to watch this pathetic sad video they uploaded 2 days ago

You tube money coming in

Guys & girls head over to insta gtam for the advertisement funny how they never show these advertisements on the telly coz there shite

Oh i wonder if peter andre and his wife might advertise these or the next celebrity that they want to name drop 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Seems the budget is being spent on TikTok but a regular purchase of 10 followers on the daily for you tube……

6AC30147-4EF4-4395-9A09-494EBA61AB80.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Insta also has suspicious followings, roughly the same amount on the daily…..

C3BF17D0-A2CA-4315-90A7-EB5D1A5FD2BD.png

• Haha
Imagine having to buy follyers. Are they not embarrassed not as liked as they would have us believe

Absolutely love this page dont buy followers we gain them through the truth and to there followers that think these pair of clown have a massvie fan base when for months people on here tell it how it is and shown in photo proof that these con artists think there famous have bought there followers thats a brilliant eastenders duff duff moment

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Absolutely love this page dont buy followers we gain them through the truth and to there followers that think these pair of clown have a massvie fan base when for months people on here tell it how it is and shown in photo proof that these con artists think there famous have bought there followers thats a brilliant eastenders duff duff moment
But we are all jealous haters or trolls. Funny once truth gets told people are labelled straight away as jealous, trolls or haters 😂😂😂

• Haha
She cant stand or what ever but she managed to get in the car she manages to stand and dance for tiktok she can sit on a live for 3 hours plus she managed to walk about the town and do shopping sit do make up and her hair and wot ever else its all lies so how come she had many hospital trips so she has to walk to the car she has to sit in the car ect so thats walking that sitting but she cant work but she can do things for advertisements and tiktok video or pose for a picture

Attachments

She can be arsed now just wait for the cash cow to make its appearance. She will take lazy to a whole new level. Anything she has ever done in her life she starts and then can’t be arsed with it and quits to live off you the great British public or how they see us as the great gullible public.

Reactions: 5
Did i not say yesterday she will be on live so much for being in pain eh sitting on a live 🤣🤣

Doing housework with the hoover managed to take washing up stairs aww the pain the mystery pain

The Mrs hooley from dumfries instead of being in balamory.

That comment worth a lot of thought when you let your own dog bit/attack your own child. Then you still keep your dog trying to say its good dog nah mate a dog behaviourist wouldnt have tgat as tge dog would not be here and you going to bring a baby in that environment you need to do research bout how that dog is going to be when you bring a baby home

Attachments

Last edited:
Pair of fkn idiots!! After seeing my nephew choke on a grape that his mum had cut horizontal instead of vertical it puts the fear of god in me. I had to grab him and pound on his back to get the grape out all the while he's turning purple. My sons 7 and I make sure his grapes get sliced into tiny wee bits out of fear

Attachments

• Wow
Pair of fkn idiots!! After seeing my nephew choke on a grape that his mum had cut horizontal instead of vertical it puts the fear of god in me. I had to grab him and pound on his back to get the grape out all the while he's turning purple. My sons 7 and I make sure his grapes get sliced into tiny wee bits out of fear
Just came to say the same thing! Couldn't believe what I'd just watched it there! Why do they act like bleeping children 😕

And to put this on 3 hours after they posted the video! They really are that stupid! Come on lads don’t wait to read tattle before putting a warning on it that should of been with the original video! Just shows you don’t see how dangerous that is and you need us to wipe your arse for you again!!

Attachments

And to put this on 3 hours after they posted the video! They really are that stupid! Come on lads don’t wait to read tattle before putting a warning on it that should of been with the original video! Just shows you don’t see how dangerous that is and you need us to wipe your arse for you again!!
Ive just seen this to and gad i know they love to share but gad the dangers they dont care the actions of there content they done it so many times from no wearing facemask in a barber shop when she moaned bout covid wanting to keep her safe. Showing people them injections and posting them. Now spitting a grape in someone elsed mouth evan had the nerve to evan comment say abbie tried this 10times on cole disgusting dangerous behaviour for people who dont act there age they wouldn't let kids do it not funny content and that fking laugh so put on

Whats the betting these 2 jump away on holiday abroad to ease abbies this pain she's in? The 0aub that only stops her working by the way. Seems she can do everything else. I'm so glad other people see how sly these 2 are. I got dogs abuse from their wee cult. For daring to disagree with these 2 medical marvels 😂😂.

• Haha
This was 1 week ago and she’s jumping about. That spd kicked in quickly 🙄
This is spd at its best she said yesterday she couldn't stand with out swaying she cant sit in a car to glasgow for 1hr half but she needed a hot water bottle n a cushion coz she cant sit for long period of time hut can sit for to do an advertisement for fkinf nappies 🤣🤣🤣 i see the dummy guide Brought a new book out for putting on a nappy the contracts must be crap coz there fking acting is terrible they cant evan do an advertisement properly aw so many people told her about these nappies for the 400 people on live the other day not one of them mentioned nappies 🤣🤣🤣 head over to insta to watch the sad video

Attachments

This is spd at its best she said yesterday she couldn't stand with out swaying she cant sit in a car to glasgow for 1hr half but she need a hot water bottle n a cushion ckz she can sit for long period of time hut can sit for to do an advertisement for fkinf nappies 🤣🤣🤣 i see the dummy guide Brought a new book out for putting on a nappy the contracts must be crap coz there fking acting is terrible they cant evan do an advertisement properly aw so many people told her about these nappies for the 400 people on live the other day not one of them mentioned nappies 🤣🤣🤣 head over to insta to watch the sad video
I'm sorry but is she actually trying to say she doesn't know how to put a nappy on? 🙈🙈🙈 that wee guy is fulla shite

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.