Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abbie done a video to now. Mrsbate what makes there journey incredible. What about 2 males going through the journey or man and wife going through ivf or having to use a surrogate them journey are incredible. You follow 2 clowns love these clowns lie buy followers think you need to read tattle and it might change your views on them honestly these comments are absolutely so stupid

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Abbie done a video to now. Mrsbate what makes there journey incredible. What about 2 males going through the journey or man and wife going through ivf or having to use a surrogate them journey are incredible. You follow 2 clowns love these clowns lie buy followers think you need to read tattle and it might change your views on them honestly these comments are absolutely so stupid
Incredibly annoying that's what they are 🤣🤣🤣. These followers need their eyes opened. All these big tiktokers could sacrifice a puppy or a child on video and they all be shouting they were driven to it or that's photoshopped. It's all brainwashed idiots screaming the odds

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg did people not know they are famous holy tit that must be breaking news aww so sweet feeling baby move or did abbie just move her belly no fking way in hell that just happened at the right time the set the phone up to recorded aww just wait we are going to get more of cole feeling the baby move nothing like trying to get followers on insta is it yous post an update on there but change the text on facebook why do they not know to link your account to facebook and the shares the post automatically 🤔🙄

18 weeks and she feeling pressure of baby 🤔 she feeling so tired 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Omg did people not know they are famous holy tit that must be breaking news aww so sweet feeling baby move or did abbie just move her belly no fking way in hell that just happened at the right time the set the phone up to recorded aww just wait we are going to get more of cole feeling the baby move nothing like trying to get followers on insta is it yous post an update on there but change the text on facebook why do they not know to link your account to facebook and the shares the post automatically 🤔🙄

18 weeks and she feeling pressure of baby 🤔 she feeling so tired 🤣🤣🤣
Always a camera when needed. Must run 24/7 to catch all this 🤣🤣. Might be the CCTV tho 🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Always a camera when needed. Must run 24/7 to catch all this 🤣🤣. Might be the CCTV tho 🙄🙄
Aw yeah ring doorbell must capture a lot 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hi and welcome to tattle reaction post

So how this is going to work
If you react with ❤ = knew it or 👍 = sooner than expected

I give it till abbie is 20 / 25 weeks and she be off work completely since she started to feel tired coz the pressure of the baby We will wait till 20 weeks update and ill give a shout out on here get your reactions in

If not just quote my name and put your reaction by using the #❤ or #👍 and how many weeks

Knew it would be posted 🤣🤣😍

Knew it would be posted 🤣🤣

Live at 9

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Someone got an addiction to paddy power but they have the money to waste but i thought they were looking to buy new car new house and look for a mortgage. Thats not included the bills from the barbers and household costs and everything else

Last edited:
  • Wow
Looks like she wont be working after 28 weeks I called it i said 20 /25 weeks

Ratboy 💸💸💸💵

Well looks like i was close bout the date she not going to be working from 28 weeks i sort of guessed between 20/25 weeks 🤣🤣
Bad time to have a gambling habit 😳😳
I say she will stop sooner. Hardly been there anyways so will stop soon.
Is the hairdressers still fixing their f****d up haircuts ? I actually cannot believe people still go to them or is it Marcus they are going to nowadays 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is the hairdressers still fixing their f****d up haircuts ? I actually cannot believe people still go to them or is it Marcus they are going to nowadays 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Who does she claim MAT leave from🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I couldnt think of anything worse than when pregnant getting a camera shoved in your face and performing for it. Wait until baby comes and you want everything quiet if it's been a stressful day or night and she comes bumbling in with her loud voice wanting to make content. Just not for me. Most mums want everything quiet and chilled not dancing and loud voices. I wish them well, going to need it with cameras galore. 🙃🙃🙃

Who does she claim MAT leave from🤣🤣🤣
She might have to ask her controlling wife well saying that 3 grand a month before tax n u.s tax comes off someone needs to stay at home to get free gifts and make some money lol

I couldnt think of anything worse than when pregnant getting a camera shoved in your face and performing for it. Wait until baby comes and you want everything quiet if it's been a stressful day or night and she comes bumbling in with her loud voice wanting to make content. Just not for me. Most mums want everything quiet and chilled not dancing and loud voices. I wish them well, going to need it with cameras galore. 🙃🙃🙃
Wonder if they have a book to advise them on how to put a new born on camera i find it amazing how the daily book updates have not been back on for a video 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
What jobs do they do? What’s the background? Does anyone fancy filling it in? I’m relatively new to these two!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.