Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t remember but he set up shop in Annan. He was meant to get the shop upstairs from the barber in return for the tattoos and once they were tattooed he was told to get tae!
Sounds about right from these 2. Now they use that as a studio for making tiktoks 🤣🤣🤣 think they made 2 or 3 so far. Just money for nothing. Just to day they have 1. Also was supposed to be for their thriving clothing business 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sounds about right from these 2. Now they use that as a studio for making tiktoks 🤣🤣🤣 think they made 2 or 3 so far. Just money for nothing. Just to day they have 1. Also was supposed to be for their thriving clothing business 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I am no longer questioning my own morals! 😇

Reactions: 3
I think it's funny these tik tokkers gain a large following all by themselves then sell their soles to these amateur 'agencies' and then tit hits the fan and its all crap content and drama 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I think it's funny these tik tokkers gain a large following all by themselves then sell their soles to these amateur 'agencies' and then tit hits the fan and its all crap content and drama 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣
It's what happens when you get above your station and think your better than everyone else. I mean that catfish episode come on 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Omg did people not know they are famous holy tit that must be breaking news aww so sweet feeling baby move or did abbie just move her belly no fking way in hell that just happened at the right time the set the phone up to recorded aww just wait we are going to get more of cole feeling the baby move nothing like trying to get followers on insta is it yous post an update on there but change the text on facebook why do they not know to link your account to facebook and the shares the post automatically 🤔🙄

18 weeks and she feeling pressure of baby 🤔 she feeling so tired 🤣🤣🤣
When you finally feel his kicks!!! This pair really do take the piss out of the unwashed! And when it does kick I hope it’s clean in your stones!! 🤣

Why is no one discussing the wee fella that done their tattoos? He made a public announcement on Facebook a few years back about them screwing him and his business over.
I was severely depressed when I started reading these threads, and Iv laughed my head off all weekend since finding this!
Also we found some evidence that their tictok followers are bought see image.

Other people’s followers go up in small increments daily not 100,000 at a time!
That’s some good work there 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 It was so obvious they were buying.
I totally forgot about the tattoo guy they had some big beef on Facebook. I remember he had moved things into the room and done things to it and they wouldn’t give him things back. They acted so unprofessional.

Last edited:
  • Haha
When you finally feel his kicks!!! This pair really do take the piss out of the unwashed! And when it does kick I hope it’s clean in your stones!! 🤣

I totally forgot about the tattoo guy they had some big beef on Facebook. I remember he had moved things into the room and done things to it and they wouldn’t give him things back. They acted so unprofessional.
They are anything but professional. Pair of scammers. Scamming the vulnerable because let's face it it them that donate and send gifts. Should be ashamed. Everyone on TT who takes gifts should be ashamed. Tiktok gets most of the money anyways. It should be against the law. I've always said donate to real people In need bot some wannabes who dont even know or care that you exist. Only what's in your bank! Their kids arent starving or going to school in old clothes or have holes in their shoes. People donating should think about the poor kids that do. Let their business provide their income. That is all and sorry for rant but it makes me sad that people would rather donate to people who are comfortable and not struggling than help a family that is. 😔😔

Reactions: 7
Another weekend with out the kids also! If I am correct that is around 4 days in the last 3 weeks they have them. They are such great parents 😏 Maybe getting used to being that big family of three!!!

• Wow
Another weekend with out the kids also! If I am correct that is around 4 days in the last 3 weeks they have them. They are such great parents 😏 Maybe getting used to being that big family of three!!!
I feel you may be right although I hope not. Those 2 kids are very well mannered and look well behaved and are gorgeous wee things. I hate kids being left out and in hope.Abbie would.never let that wee guy do that too them. I have great intuition and have a feeling Coles interactions with them are just for camera 😭😭😭. As you can see I'm a big fan of kids being cared for and nurtured. As I have seen the nasty side of life and kids being treated disgustingly and its 💔💔💔. I will always donate to kids and people being fed. But never a wannabe on social media. Want to be rich work for it. I'm comfortable In my life. Not rich but comfortable to live on. I've been through the struggling and having nothing. Making sure my kids ate even if I never. Holes in my shoes so my kids could have theirs without. I dont want pity but for people to see. Help the ones who need not people with businesses who can provide already

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why is no one discussing the wee fella that done their tattoos? He made a public announcement on Facebook a few years back about them screwing him and his business over.
I was severely depressed when I started reading these threads, and Iv laughed my head off all weekend since finding this!
Also we found some evidence that their tictok followers are bought see image.

Other people’s followers go up in small increments daily not 100,000 at a time!
Do you know the name of the guy is he from dumfries

I can’t remember but he set up shop in Annan. He was meant to get the shop upstairs from the barber in return for the tattoos and once they were tattooed he was told to get tae!
I think we need more info on this wee guy ill try and get info coz ill happily get intouch

Reactions: 2
Aw yeah ring doorbell must capture a lot 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hi and welcome to tattle reaction post

So how this is going to work
If you react with ❤ = knew it or 👍 = sooner than expected

I give it till abbie is 20 / 25 weeks and she be off work completely since she started to feel tired coz the pressure of the baby We will wait till 20 weeks update and ill give a shout out on here get your reactions in

If not just quote my name and put your reaction by using the #❤ or #👍 and how many weeks

Knew it would be posted 🤣🤣😍

Knew it would be posted 🤣🤣

Live at 9
She is a lazy cow!! I am surprised she is leaving it that long to be honest!!

Wonder if thats his tattoo gun he left when they stated to tattoo each other no that long a go

She is a lazy cow!! I am surprised she is leaving it that long to be honest!!
I still say anytime soon well before the 28 weeks. She just said that because thatsbround about when us mere mortals would take mat leave. She has hardly been there anyway since she found out she was pregnant and wee puppy dog Cole runs around after her. Way they go on yous think she was the 1st and only one ever pregnant in the history of the whole wide world 🤣🤣🤣. I was nearly due and doing house fittings on my own. With washing machines and cookers.

They kids were at the dads till tuesday last week coz they had them extra coz of the gender reveal the school started back up thursday they are away Friday Saturday home sunday then away back to dad wednesday home Thursday back to dads on friday to sunday

• Sad
They kids were at the dads till tuesday last week coz they had them extra coz of the gender reveal the school started back up thursday they are away Friday Saturday home sunday then away back to sad wednesday home Thursday back to dads on friday to sunday
They have a cheek to say they miss them too. Pill be honest I find their tattoos horrid. Not nice at all. And I love tattooed people have them myself. Theirs are horrid though

They have a cheek to say they miss them too. Pill be honest I find their tattoos horrid. Not nice at all. And I love tattooed people have them myself. Theirs are horrid though
She never mentioned the one she got covered up on her arm that was the same one her ex loved but after the finished im sure that was the one she fot ut covered just before ahe got with abbie. I have 5 and my partner he has both arms covered but he dont have any stupid ones like ones you would get when your younger sge has a her leg covered in tit an actual tit costa pacman a tampon or it looks like a tampon her leg neck whole bear fox tattoo mean its horrid never seen things so horrid in my life you can have a nice fox but maybe to much and just awful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.