Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s her bump in the shorty vid? 🤔
Its camouflaged only appears when she wants to show it off 🤣🤣🤣

Posted 14 hrs taking time off social media cole is banned from looking at comments that are not nice left by trolls basically but didnt they post yesterday on tiktok 🙄🤔 they never take a day off social media they pre recorded their video and post so that still on social media is it not your still recorded a video and you still posted it you still post on insta so thats not taking time out. Do you need help understanding what it means or fo u need me to send you a gift to the barber shop a dummies guide to take time of social media 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Guess who back back again its no one than kevin and perry ( taking time of social media must have took its toll someone not working today ) one is on a break as social media is a full time job haha bull tit its your fking brain tell you to so it your addicted to it like your addicted to paddy power love and rubbing the belly every bloody time we and your sad followers all know for the 500000 time your pregnant get over it stop putting it on show away back to the barbers and do some work for first time in 18 weeks if your that bothered about work give up social media but yous wont coz it wont fund coles addiction to paddy power.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
So 1.8million followers apparently ( cough cough bought followers) and they are making a video joking about not being able to read :mad::mad:. Such an example to set.

Reactions: 3
So 1.8million followers apparently ( cough cough bought followers) and they are making a video joking about not being able to read :mad::mad:. Such an example to set.
They bullied a child last year. And when called out all Abbie could say was if it was my child etc no you fruitloop you dont troll kids full stop. Block and move on but the wee guy couldnt keep her mouth shut. Pretty hard with those teeth but she should've shut her mouth if it was my kid after I dealt with them she wouldve been next on my list. Actually cannot stand her at all. Abbie I used to like but now they are a pair of fud nuggets 🙈🙈

They bullied a child last year. And when called out all Abbie could say was if it was my child etc no you fruitloop you dont troll kids full stop. Block and move on but the wee guy couldnt keep her mouth shut. Pretty hard with those teeth but she should've shut her mouth if it was my kid after I dealt with them she wouldve been next on my list. Actually cannot stand her at all. Abbie I used to like but now they are a pair of fud nuggets 🙈🙈
Dont like both of them. They say they dont slag off people with disabilities or stuff like that but they did that wee boy they slagged off Chelsea and bullied her. She said that it would be disgusting if she was to have a baby and to basically push it out thats pissed me off. She alwayd said they did what was right for them because i called it out what she said she changed her story so she doesnt have people calling her out she cant evan look at the camera saying that coz she knows what she said she so twisted and she very good at changing the story to make sure you feel sorry for her what these comments are saying about them when she knows its the truth on what she done wasnt that long a go dhe told a kid he would die after he put a comment and gave another the fingers and called them a fanny

• Sad
Dont like both of them. They say they dont hag off people with disabilities or stuff like that but they did that wee boy they slagged off Chelsea and bullied her. She said that it would be disgusting if she was to have a baby and to basically push it out thats pissed me off. She alwayd said they did what was right for them because i called it out what she said she changed her story so she doesnt have people calling her out she cant evan look at the camera saying that coz she knows what she said she so twisted and she very good at changing the story to make sure you feel sorry for her what these comments are saying about them when she knows its the truth on what she done wasnt that long a go dhe told a kid he would die after he put a comment and gave another the fingers and called them a fanny
They are a couple of fannies

• Haha
I've only just found this thread.. how do you know cole stole some money from work and from a charity?
I always wondered about them two..no so innocent as they seem 🤔

Reactions: 4
I've only just found this thread.. how do you know cole stole some money from work and from a charity?
If you read the other threads people on there know them. Seems not as snow white (pun intended) as they make out

You nerd to Google tattle.life cole and abbie and read thread one and 2 all the information is on there lol

That's shocking.. I didn't think they were like that
You wont like everyone else brainwashed once you read the 1st n 2nd thread you will soon understand how twisted these pair are they are not what you see you only see a 60s video it more understanding when you know people who know them personally.

Reactions: 1
Aww finding life hard is she having a fking laugh she done fk all the past 18/19 weeks she been in hospital for scan apon scan more scan in glasgow alton towers blackpool visit her sister in her new house. Shopping tmax and on top of that coles addiction to paddy power that was a blow letting that slip 🤣 i wonder if this is the stat or her useing her fake mental health again . Im sorry if anyone finds that offensive but this fking clown wouldn't know mental health if it slapped her in the face. Knew this would happen cole banned from reading messages off social media for a day mind and follow them on insta n facebook for the same crappy updates.....

Using the kids to take there photos unbelievable

Attachments

Aww finding life hard is she having a fking laugh she done fk all the past 18/19 weeks she been in hospital for scan apon scan more scan in glasgow alton towers blackpool visit her sister in her new house. Shopping tmax and on top of that coles addiction to paddy power that was a blow letting that slip 🤣 i wonder if this is the stat or her useing her fake mental health again . Im sorry if anyone finds that offensive but this fking clown wouldn't know mental health if it slapped her in the face. Knew this would happen cole banned from reading messages off social media for a day mind and follow them on insta n facebook for the same crappy updates.....

Using the kids to take there photos unbelievable
What the bloody hell has she got on!!! She looks a bloody state! Who goes about in a boob tube and cycling shorts I thought people stopped that tit in the 90s

• Haha
Coz kevin doesn't want to work

So marcus had covid so and he been working so tell me why cole and abbie especially havent been back in isolation 🤔🤔 so in my line of work and very aware of the circumstances due to covid now everyone knows if you are in a workplace and someone is in contact with a person who has covid you have do your isolation period and request a covid test so tell my why people in that barbers cole and josh not wearing any face covering or is josh cole or abbie not doing there isolation period since they have been in direct contact with a possitive case of covid in a workplace and for more info on that barbers has never been deep cleaned since they were in contact with a person away back at coles birthday

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.