Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen the newest videos recorded from yesterday told yous everything is recorded then posted when they want to to get comments and views 🤣🤣 the one thinking bout the wife passing out load of crap she said abbie would be chasing her round the house with the needle to injected her when she was doing injections but still managed to recorded that tit

Reactions: 2
This baby must have super powers 🤣🤣🤣

Well if the baby has ears like cole well 🤣🤣🤣

Her mother crying over a heartbeat amanda i would be crying to after finding out bout your daughter wee habbit see the money she spent on that she would of had the money for her wife to have ivf before asking mommy and daddy for pocket money aww wait what of the money charity yin was used to fund her habbit i wonder if she got a lock on how much she aloud to spend

Attachments

This baby must have super powers 🤣🤣🤣

Well if the baby has ears like cole well 🤣🤣🤣

Her mother crying over a heartbeat amanda i would be crying to after finding out bout your daughter wee habbit see the money she spent on that she would of had the money for her wife to have ivf before asking mommy and daddy for pocket money aww wait what of the money charity yin was used to fund her habbit i wonder if she got a lock on how much she aloud to spend
Whats coles habit?? I didn't even know she had one! Omg.. I'm so behind on everything 🤣

• Haha
That has surprised me, I wonder what she bets on🤔 surely abbie knew she had a problem as they are never apart for more than 5 mins
You can do it through the app

@Tiredgranny72 or @foxfamscam yous remember the whole big collaboration the words she used haters going to hate and it was the pencil stationary set

Well on Instagram they are giving these away for free so why do they need them to advertise it anything to earn money 🤣

If you cant read screanshot it or ill upload it a closer view let me know

What lies did they tell coz the kids in dumfries have been back a school for a week not next month

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Considering they are sooooo busy working, tik tokking and sitting down on their lazy arses I'm surprised she has time to 'nest' aka... clean up your tit 🙍‍♀️🙍‍♀️🧑🏻‍🦳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Considering they are sooooo busy working, tik tokking and sitting down on their lazy arses I'm surprised she has time to 'nest' aka... clean up your tit 🙍‍♀️🙍‍♀️🧑🏻‍🦳
She talks tit she milked this pregnancy like nothing else tattle might just become more intresting very soon so i would keep and eye out coz there will be information getting ready to be published and ill tell you its going to get very interesting and put it this way they still dont know who exactly we are but the information coming. So when abbie and cole read this they will know tattle knows everything 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She talks tit she milked this pregnancy like nothing else tattle might just become more intresting very soon so i would keep and eye out coz there will be information getting ready to be published and ill tell you its going to get very interesting and put it this way they still dont know who exactly we are but the information coming. So when abbie and cole read this they will know tattle knows everything 🤣🤣
Popcorn at the ready!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh aye abbie let thst slip on a live she gan to gave a brilliant time trying to get a mortgage now coz they wont get one
Yeah there’s no way in hell they’ll get a mortgage (if it’s a joint application anyway) if she’s been using gambling websites 😂😂😂 wonder if they’re aware of that. Still baffles me how they got approved for IVF payments unless they paid outright, which I doubt as it would cost £20k easily!!

Reactions: 3
Yeah there’s no way in hell they’ll get a mortgage (if it’s a joint application anyway) if she’s been using gambling websites 😂😂😂 wonder if they’re aware of that. Still baffles me how they got approved for IVF payments unless they paid outright, which I doubt as it would cost £20k easily!!
hers was 12.500 a shot thats not including the injections yeah she knows that she said it on a live that she didn't know that it could affect it thats when she said about cole n paddy power

See if i hear them say their lesbians one mare time im going to flip another crappy video posted. Ratboy very insecure that why they meantion it. Or less she para that abbie just might slip back into bed with another man. She was quick enough to see if the grass was greener on the other side

Attachments

Last edited:
All this ratboy looking at her like a dog after food! If it was at me like that I would feel smothered! Defo Nicole loves Abbies……belly but does Abbie love Nicole????? I think Abbie was used as a baby maker and Abbie fancied trying something different than her usual weekend takeaway but has got in far to deep and does not know how to get the hell out.

• Haha
Baby first ad are they taken the piss 🤣 honestly to god i wouldn't care what colour of hair or what color of eyes my baby has i would be happy that my baby would be healthy anybody else agree you find this ad via Instagram this was recorded the other day

Well p.s cole ya wee rat your not a qualified barber you fanny and if your that bothered with your p.s get your self on tattle or ask abbie if wants her information about her that you probably wont either said all over tattle tell her to come on here and have a wee chat with us your very welcome

Trying to make foxfam come back your crappy clothing business is over no one wants yous rubbish copy right images with not evan asking for permission to use other people images on your clothes away think of someelse you can advertise for maybe the dummies guied book you make the best front cover you evil wee rat

Hiya ratboy and Kevin enjoy your family night away 🤣🤣🤣

Here ya go you rocket get your mask on dont worry holly77 coz this evidence will be used but your right at all times

Attachments

Last edited:
Fook me they hardly work and go away a lot don't they 😳
P.S tell me you wish you were a barber without telling me you wish you were a barber 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Neither of them are qualified barbers Abbie has spent more time not being a barber than being one and ratboy is just there to keep her horrible eyes on Abbie.
p.s use the legit barbers in Dumfries for a proper hair cut.

Baby first ad are they taken the piss 🤣 honestly to god i wouldn't care what colour of hair or what color of eyes my baby has i would be happy that my baby would be healthy anybody else agree you find this ad via Instagram this was recorded the other day

Well p.s cole ya wee rat your not a qualified barber you fanny and if your that bothered with your p.s get your self on tattle or ask abbie if wants her information about her that you probably wont either said all over tattle tell her to come on here and have a wee chat with us your very welcome

Trying to make foxfam come back your crappy clothing business is over no one wants yous rubbish copy right images with not evan asking for permission to use other people images on your clothes away think of someelse you can advertise for maybe the dummies guied book you make the best front cover you evil wee rat

Hiya ratboy and Kevin enjoy your family night away 🤣🤣🤣

Here ya go you rocket get your mask on dont worry holly77 coz this evidence will be used but your right at all times
I feel like you know these people well, is there more to tell?

Neither of them are qualified barbers Abbie has spent more time not being a barber than being one and ratboy is just there to keep her horrible eyes on Abbie.
p.s use the legit barbers in Dumfries for a proper hair cut.
There is better barbers in the town they can do better cuts not just one cut 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.