Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking about married at first sight the older cupple abbie i think he a bit controlling ect. Omg you actually just talk about your wife she not hot headed she controlling manipulative brain washing the list goes on instead of watching married at first sight abbie you need to look at what you married coz that aint no oil painting she got skeletons in that closet that you dont know about but people do know about them skeletons how vile and horrible you can be you act all shy in front of people but behind close doors the real cole comes out but not for mummy Amanda coz mummy Amanda thinks cole the ray of sunshine bullshit

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She is saying what should be put down on a baby birth certificate with same sex relationships and should it just be the parents name when some reply’s with let the child decide. The sprog can see let alone decide at the time of doing the birth certificate. Again the standard of followers reflects them!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is saying what should be put down on a baby birth certificate with same sex relationships and should it just be the parents name when some reply’s with let the child decide. The sprog can see let alone decide at the time of doing the birth certificate. Again the standard of followers reflects them!
Once she openes the mouth she never shuts up she talk bollocks 🤣🤣

Oh i want to work i miss work hopefully tuesday ill be back at work aww the sympathy is on point the night

Last edited:
  • Haha
That rat eating drives me up the bloody wall!!!

I want to eat them but I feel il be sick. That sentence never even finished and she had a full roaster in her mouth. Flash back of CCTV from the pub!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
One of them bit Kai and he had to go to hospital apparently. Think it was the scruffy looking one the dog that is not rat boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And no wonder them kids are late for school when mum and joey are chatting shite to strangers trying to scam cash

When did this happen? That's That's big no no with a baby coming
Exactly it was a few year ago I think but defo happened! Dogs over kids in that house. Sure it’s done it more than once to the kids but I know for sure it bit Kai on his face.

Reactions: 2
One of them bit Kai and he had to go to hospital apparently. Think it was the scruffy looking one the dog that is not rat boy.
Rollo or Todd one of them 🤣🤣 if the Ratbites them its more than a tetanus you will need poor child social work need to open a case letting a dog that temperamental around kids especially high risk with baby coming defo dont leave my grandkids alone with any dog evan if i had a dog you dont knkw a dog can turn at any minute and attack doesn't matter the bread of the dog or its been in the family for years

Im off away the now folks its past my bedtime but mind give me a follow on my tiktok coz i want my dreams to come true i want to become famous so speak soon my tattle family

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Good day tattlers. Hope you have had a great day i need to set a record straight. I am bout to post a couple of photos to set the record right so she not at work so she been busy reading tattle you need to look at the comment on this photo. If she is to sore then why would put yourself to more pain by doing something that clearly you making content for sympathy and views get a grip of yourselfs your not in that much pain are you its just lies apon lies listen i know how you work i know your lies i know more than you know and if it wasnt for the information i know that will cause ww8 but i have more respect for the the people who know you better than me you can sit there say wot u want but love remember we know you better than your ratboy of a wife but then i know who she is and is not who you think she is 🤣 keep going with the lies coz that nose is not growing through pregnancy its growing coz the lies you keep telling 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Good day tattlers. Hope you have had a great day i need to set a record straight. I am bout to post a couple of photos to set the record right so she not at work so she been busy reading tattle you need to look at the comment on this photo. If she is to sore then why would put yourself to more pain by doing something that clearly you making content for sympathy and views get a grip of yourselfs your not in that much pain are you its just lies apon lies listen i know how you work i know your lies i know more than you know and if it wasnt for the information i know that will cause ww8 but i have more respect for the the people who know you better than me you can sit there say wot u want but love remember we know you better than your ratboy of a wife but then i know who she is and is not who you think she is 🤣 keep going with the lies coz that nose is not growing through pregnancy its growing coz the lies you keep telling 🤣🤣🤣
How many minutes will she last at work tomorrow?? Don’t think she will even turn in. Hoovering and dancing to be done. 🙈

How many minutes will she last at work tomorrow?? Don’t think she will even turn in. Hoovering and dancing to be done. 🙈
Not going to work whatsoever. She will now be on mat leave just as well she is co owner cis no employer would put up with her shite.

Reactions: 2
More bothered about being 25k away from 2 million but would you no be more bothered about your lieing wife with her spd sponcer paid donations 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.