Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was a flashback coz they dont have any ideas for new content 🤣🤣🤣 pencil pete should phone jezza new radio programme and ask when he coming back on tell we need a bit of new jezza to watch this man bring these clowns downxa peg or two 🤣🤣

So foxfam clothing big return at these prices for crappy clothing. So yes everyone she suffering from spd she in a lot of pain ect but still dancing away so her whole post the other day was defo for sympathy why say you were nearly on the floor crying in marks n sparks but you dance and do some sort of moves but then cry wolf. Yous are pathetic you clearly forget what you post you should of used a caption and said old vid or pre recorded love.

So here my next rant this ratboy been moaning the covid is still very around and dumfries is really badly hit but 2 video you posted and not wearing your mask. Not to meantion you stupid rat yous had customers in your shop so why moan about covid if your not wearing your facemasks. Its people like you that will moan on tiktok facebook or Instagram that you caught covid yous need to think before you post you fanny of a woman just coz you think you are famous doesn't mean you can get away from not wearing your mask you got reported before about your incorrect use of ppe
Has all that smoking turned rat boys fringe yellow? 🤮 And let’s be honest they are defo not a Mark’s shopper! Never out of Tesco! Always begging for free stuff in there also.

Do you think she read my post on tattle 🤣🤣 flash back aye coz yous dont have any decent content to post coz your tit . Keep posting your flash backs coz your flashbacks aren't that funny you think people are laughing with you news flash were laughing at you🤣🤣🤣
That’s could eat a turnip through a letter box.

@foxfamscam you have predicted this whole pregnancy correctly, well how it goes anyways, Moan sick Moan sick, workshy etc lazy bastard 😂😂😂
Yeah well all her ex friends that she burned off when she decided to hook up with wee Joey Fritzel know exactly how she works. I think she forgets where she is really from!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Has all that smoking turned rat boys fringe yellow? 🤮 And let’s be honest they are defo not a Mark’s shopper! Never out of Tesco! Always begging for free stuff in there also.

That’s could eat a turnip through a letter box.

Yeah well all her ex friends that she burned off when she decided to hook up with wee Joey Fritzel know exactly how she works. I think she forgets where she is really from!
Joey fritzel honest to good your hilarious 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Dumfries pride this weekend however no mention from Dumfries’s most famous lesbian couple 🤔🤔🤔🤔

lots of businesses getting involved too but not the infamous barber shop! Sweeny Todd…… instead of butchering throats they butcher hairstyles!!!!

5B0C589B-2656-40CE-BF7D-85985A82856E.jpeg

da feck is this 😂😂😂😂 Halloween is coming guys

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Dumfries pride this weekend however no mention from Dumfries’s most famous lesbian couple 🤔🤔🤔🤔

lots of businesses getting involved too but not the infamous barber shop! Sweeny Todd…… instead of butchering throats they butcher hairstyles!!!!

View attachment 757014

They won’t be involved in the Dumfries pride due to the fact no one actually likes them in Dumfries and they dam well know this.

• Haha
Well seeing crime must be paying seems like Ndubz have got theirselves a nice new Range Rover!! Shame it’s gone rusty already lads! Will you be paying for this one!!

• Haha
Why is shop shut? I'd have though Saturday would be the busiest day of the week.
Here why

Well seeing crime must be paying seems like Ndubz have got theirselves a nice new Range Rover!! Shame it’s gone rusty already lads! Will you be paying for this one!!
They got that car last week the new one they were thinking about getting a mini bus style yin due to having baby and if the kids wanted to have friends over

View attachment 757014

They are doing a charity event for Halloween this year. Like they couldn't attend grace n kelly wedding in December coz she will be heavily pregnant and kai birthday so and they dont want to travel and stay over somewhere so there are not going to the wedding

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
They are awful, I took agin them pretty early on. Cole came up on my FYP with a ‘talking to my 18 year old friend’ video and reminded me how much I dislike them. The simping in the comments is cringe as well ‘that gave me goosebumps’, ‘glad my mascara is waterproof’….WAKE UP YOU DELUDED LOT. Feel sorry for this poor wee unborn cash cow.

I think a thread is needed for this Nomis Talent mamager character, his books are full of problematic sign ups!
Agree with that.

No hate from me at all, I've see

Last edited:
Who signs it mrs howat? Is abbie in so much pain now she can't type her name? Absolute roasters honestly.
That will be the next thing she cant lift her phone coz she pregnant 🤣🤣🤣 next she be wanting a stair lift put in her house or she move into the bottom bedroom so she doesn't have to climb the stairs lol

Aww man 18hrs ago this throw back was uploaded but why uploaded an old photo then talk about your spd mean there is being open and being open they say they get hate for being that open but you let a young lassie play with an adults toy outside and blamed it on a dogs toy and you still continued for her to play with it now that a flash back for you

Who signs it mrs howat? Is abbie in so much pain now she can't type her name? Absolute roasters honestly.
They said like last week they got lots of messages people asking them to tell them who is posting so if ratboy post a crappy post she will sign off with cole or abbie but so if both of them agree on the post they sign of mrshowat

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

View attachment 757014

Why does she have one eye higher than the other? Is this an affect of putting tit up your nostrils? Even your eye wants to leave you!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Agree with that.

No hate from me at all, I've see
My phone cut off so I need to finish my post, this so called talent agency WTF. Next question to the person with the Fox 🦊 tattoo, would you cover that when going to open day at the school, Children bully other kids for very little reason without that on display. It's rediculous.

My phone cut off so I need to finish my post, this so called talent agency WTF. Next question to the person with the Fox 🦊 tattoo, would you cover that when going to open day at the school, Children bully other kids for very little reason without that on display. It's rediculous.
I have more followers on my socials than the ‘talent’ agency!!!!!

Why does she have one eye higher than the other? Is this an affect of putting tit up your nostrils? Even your eye wants to leave you!
Face like a melted welly, quite literally 😳

• Haha
Weren’t they at a festival last weekend?
I have to admit I don’t understand the can barely walk comments because of spd but She’s dancing about like a crazy person.

She’s pregnant not dieing. She just needs a chair and wammmm done
Wow wot a reply trying to stay away from gatherings but its ok for her and her staff members not to wear there face masks in her barber shop and she not well but she was on live for about 4hrs last night.
nf.

Weren’t they at a festival last weekend?
I have to admit I don’t understand the can barely walk comments because of spd but She’s dancing about like a crazy person.
Yeah few weeks ago they were vips 🤣🤣🤣

Anyone been on facebook and seen the emotional video i can't upload videos on here but oh my gosh i had a tear in my eye with utter pish we have heard for the past 21 weeks with abbie doing injections to cole with kids and posted on tiktik mean great for kids to see that or other kids younge kids watching that or to coles fake im doped up lieing in hospital crap or the massive baby shower that they claimed to no one ever done before or her titanic teeth and fake cry with abbie mean that pathetic show would win you a nta for the crappy pre recorded crap and most dramatic performance jeez we know about your crap updates you remind us and your folder on tiktok but 21 weeks and your taken the piss you claim you cant cut hair with children with disabilities you cant walk or do shopping your in pain but you can sit on live for 4 hours or sit dye your hair so my no wonder you get people talking coz they are sick of your crap.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.