Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There you go more lies she not suffering from spd and she in pain all the time jist now . She doing housework de cluttering useing her trusty Henry hoooooover she think she deserves to be pregnant how about the people that deserves to be pregnant to and wanting there bundle of sunshine and hope one day it might happen for them no consideration for other people that have had fertility issues all you say is i send some fairy dust you no the fairy god mother your a horrible woman just remember love we know the truth

Posting videos on here to get followers

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Scared of getting covid while lazy ass is up the duff. No masks at work then again you don’t have customers to catch it off. Must be needing cash to pay for the mystery machine so are starting with that foxfam shite again!

• Haha
STOP THE PRESS. Lazy ass has found her hoover!!!!

Nicole here are a few more books for you to help deal with that wife who just has everything! Maybe the third one is more your level. Surprised miss Pritchard has not wrote her own 101 illnesses I have book. 🙈

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Please tell me people are watching this comedy live of theirs!! So fake in pain my hole!! Back to work Tuesday but doesn’t know if she can do she wants to but can’t. Don’t need a crystal ball to tell you she won’t do it and work again.. LAZY COW!!!

STOP THE PRESS. Lazy ass has found her hoover!!!!

Nicole here are a few more books for you to help deal with that wife who just has everything! Maybe the third one is more your level. Surprised miss Pritchard has not wrote her own 101 illnesses I have book. 🙈
Omg i wondering where that hoover went im soo glad you found it and them books are on point defo one for cole to read a bedtime story with

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And apparently a sister in law is your husbands sister??? Not your wife’s sister being a male and female relationship or same sex relationship. Only your husbands sister is a sister in law. 🙈 They a the gift that keeps on giving to the tattle family!! And a tatty foxfam shop is opening 😲 herd it all before what’s coming first the Nicole’s lost book the YouTube channel or the 2nd hand clothes shop full of fruit of the pissy loom

• Haha
Asking people what hoodies to keep for them opening there shop 🤣🤣🤣 give it a month and ut will be bust funny how that they are getting nrw sruff when grace and kelly are getting new stock in for end of October 🤔 how are they going to manage a business an studio thats never used for youtube. Having time for your kids and a baby while the housework need done and she in pain with spd want a spoiler give it 3 weeks after baby she will be suffering from her mental health and her next illness and cole will be off for 4 weeks the next chapter is she feeling down she on new medication coz her mood

1.9 million followers and they are pulling in a massive 779 viewers on their live and half of that is their back up accounts and Rat boys brothers and sisters.

• Haha
And apparently a sister in law is your husbands sister??? Not your wife’s sister being a male and female relationship or same sex relationship. Only your husbands sister is a sister in law. 🙈 They a the gift that keeps on giving to the tattle family!! And a tatty foxfam shop is opening 😲 herd it all before what’s coming first the Nicole’s lost book the YouTube channel or the 2nd hand clothes shop full of fruit of the pissy loom
Its pencil pete to blame for this or has wee henry been sucking the last of baby brain out of her stupid cow

1.9 million followers and they are pulling in a massive 779 viewers on their live and half of that is their back up accounts and Rat boys brothers and sisters.
Exactly ratpack from ratatouille 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Asking people what hoodies to keep for them opening there shop 🤣🤣🤣 give it a month and ut will be bust funny how that they are getting nrw sruff when grace and kelly are getting new stock in for end of October 🤔 how are they going to manage a business an studio thats never used for youtube. Having time for your kids and a baby while the housework need done and she in pain with spd want a spoiler give it 3 weeks after baby she will be suffering from her mental health and her next illness and cole will be off for 4 weeks the next chapter is she feeling down she on new medication coz her mood
Kids can be taken out of that coz they will be shipped off to someone who actually cares. Lazy ass is never working again I will tell you that for free no gifts required here! They are like desperate on cash. Lives more frequent and foxshite clothing back. Cashing in on the vulnerable again. Christmas is coming so Tesco and Amazon will be getting hit soon.

OMG!!!!!! She wants to write and autobiography!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I sit on my lazy ass all day long and scam money out of people.
there I wrote it for you!

• Haha
Thats a laugh someone ask if she knew she was gay when she was with him. Abbie replied im quiet open about that to be honest i was gay my whole life so you were that gay you were in a happy relationship with him for 10 years 2 kids and as you said abbie miss carriages and emptomtic pregnancy so your basically said your weren't happy lieing on you back with your legs open like tesco and did you include when you was sleeping with other men 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Does anyone know what time that live started coz you know dont want abbie sittinf to long she was on live last night for 4 hours and with spd you know her pain is uncomfortable and what ever else

• Wow
Thats a laugh someone ask if she knew she was gay when she was with him. Abbie replied im quiet open about that to be honest i was gay my whole life so you were that gay you were in a happy relationship with him for 10 years 2 kids and as you said abbie miss carriages and emptomtic pregnancy so your basically said your weren't happy lieing on you back with your legs open like tesco and did you include when you was sleeping with other men 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Funny that as she used to tell her former friends myself included (Before Joey Fritzel) that she thought she was bi. She then seen the colour of the queens pounds and now sits on a sofa all day spouting shite for yeah you guessed it Money!!!!

Oh apparently they both don’t smoke!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you sure about that Joey lad?

• Haha
Well if you dont already guys give us a follow on facebook i think i should start say guys and girls off tattle mind give me a follow on my famous tiktok page ive not got a lots of followers or that but i dont post now and again but woohoo i might come famous too and i might do a autobiography hows that forna start but i might have to get pencil pete to help me and i might need a manager if anybody know anyone let me know 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Anyone with a big following on Instagram or Facebook get scam pages apparently. It’s ok lads you both are safe as you don’t have such numbers on there that is why you keep adverting the pages to get scam pages so you can both have a poor me we have a scam page. You 2 are the only scam!!!

Funny that as she used to tell her former friends myself included (Before Joey Fritzel) that she thought she was bi. She then seen the colour of the queens pounds and now sits on a sofa all day spouting shite for yeah you guessed it Money!!!!

Oh apparently they both don’t smoke!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you sure about that Joey lad?
Well thats is 100% lie she been caught with her vape in her old landrover and outside her barber shop haha amazing what you see from a car window you never know who sitting in traffic 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Well if you dont already guys give us a follow on facebook i think i should start say guys and girls off tattle mind give me a follow on my famous tiktok page ive not got a lots of followers or that but i dont post now and again but woohoo i might come famous too and i might do a autobiography hows that forna start but i might have to get pencil pete to help me and i might need a manager if anybody know anyone let me know 🤣🤣
Thought they had same manager as the smithys?

Had to laugh all the “free” stationary they got and rat boy is using and old black and yellow 2HB pencil to write down orders for tat!!! They are great at advertising company’s ain’t they.

Thought they had same manager as the smithys?
Yeah the bloke in the garden shed with 5 acts on the books 🤣🤣

Been on turnips through letterboxes again!!!

What’s Ghianna got for lunch tomorrow??? That is the standard of followers questions!!! 😏😏😏

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.