Cole & Abbie the fox family #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont worry its like another version of there dramatic catfish episode that was faked with her pretend cry aw look ill try and cry and get my sad followers to say aww abbie i cried to such a beautiful little family fame hungry people will do anything for 5mins of fame🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When Cole looked at Abbie and said 'it's my dad' or something on that video... she looked like she was sobbing from the side, then looked back to the camera... nowt there. Fakest thing I have seen

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh fecking no way knew it wouldnt be long before the pregnant for too long song would make an appearance 😂😂😂 only 17 weeks duck for next 13 weeks is this all that's gonna play? 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

• Haha
She did duck all except donate eggs lol. A bie us the one doing all the hard work. Had to laugh that people think this baby is gonna look like abbie.

• Haha
She did duck all except donate eggs lol. A bie us the one doing all the hard work. Had to laugh that people think this baby is gonna look like abbie.
Hahaha I know she'd always make it about her. You would think she shagged her and got her pregnant herself the way she goes on and on and on and on

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahaha I know she'd always make it about her. You would think she shagged her and got her pregnant herself the way she goes on and on and on and on
💯💯 I feel shes very jealous that the kids dad could give Abbie kids and I feel it's a 2s up to him also. That's why she never carried her own child. N also shes a selfish cow lol. Imagine not wanting to carry your own flesh n blood. All she wants is the end result with minimal work just like Abbie. Pair of lazy cnuts. Sit on arse all day getting gifted in lives. Should move in with the smithys all cut from same cloth.

Reactions: 4
💯💯 I feel shes very jealous that the kids dad could give Abbie kids and I feel it's a 2s up to him also. That's why she never carried her own child. N also shes a selfish cow lol. Imagine not wanting to carry your own flesh n blood. All she wants is the end result with minimal work just like Abbie. Pair of lazy cnuts. Sit on arse all day getting gifted in lives. Should move in with the smithys all cut from same cloth.
True. On the videos on this comment they said they haven't been posting content and going live as their busy doing back to school haircuts ..... Full on liars. Also after that vid I take it that coles parents don't class abbies kids as their grandkids then

True. On the videos on this comment they said they haven't been posting content and going live as their busy doing back to school haircuts ..... Full on liars. Also after that vid I take it that coles parents don't class abbies kids as their grandkids then
I'm pretty sure Cole said that this will be the 15th grandchild for them. But now I think of it they must not class them as grandkids if they are saying this who knows at least they have hopefully dads parents for that.

I'm pretty sure Cole said that this will be the 15th grandchild for them. But now I think of it they must not class them as grandkids if they are saying this who knows at least they have hopefully dads parents for that.
Cole makes out they do tho. Its all fake

Cole makes out they do tho. Its all fake
Those poor kids. I dont know why Abbie would let that happen to her kids though. Wouldnt be me though. My kids and I would be coming as a package no matter what. I'd never let my kids go through that. They're all grown now and if any of them decided to get with someone who already had kids those kids wouldnt be treated any differently from my grandkids. I could and never would intentionally hurt a child emotionally. That's just evil in my books.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Those poor kids. I dont know why Abbie would let that happen to her kids though. Wouldnt be me though. My kids and I would be coming as a package no matter what. I'd never let my kids go through that. They're all grown now and if any of them decided to get with someone who already had kids those kids wouldnt be treated any differently from my grandkids. I could and never would intentionally hurt a child emotionally. That's just evil in my books.
Exactly 100% they would be better off living with their dad cos their mum and cole just exploit them all for likes and views

Exactly 100% they would be better off living with their dad cos their mum and cole just exploit them all for likes and views
Dont like them even more now. Glad I dont know them personally I'd live to put the wee thing right in her place. Looks like shes never been told no in her life. And it shows with her controlling and nasty ways.

Dont like them even more now. Glad I dont know them personally I'd live to put the wee thing right in her place. Looks like shes never been told no in her life. And it shows with her controlling and nasty ways.
Defo with her scripted videos. Even abbies smile is forced. I bet they do about 20 takes and coles flipping on abbie to smile harder 😄 🤣 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Defo with her scripted videos. Even abbies smile is forced. I bet they do about 20 takes and coles flipping on abbie to smile harder 😄 🤣 😂
Social media has a lot to answer to. When they first began I liked them but thought Abbie seemed like she was being pushed into it. Seemed Cole was always in control pulling the strings. It seems weird though they dont have friends away from each other. Being together 24/7 is not a healthy relationship. It's a sure fire way to a divorce.

Very controlling known fact she knows how to get in your head and slowly but surely she get her own way and then you dont realise what she doing mentally getting in there mean what step parent would want to make the kids feel bad coz they dont have the same last name as baby then turn round and say she wanting them kids to have the same name aye there married bla bla bla but they have a father who is involed and loves his kids i wouldn't let some little rat try and mentally abuse my kids to say they need there name change coz of a baby i can admit 2 of my kids have same last name as my ex i had another child with my last name and they dont feel differently. Cole wants things her way or no way honestly she gets in your head.

• Sad
Very controlling known fact she knows how to get in your head and slowly but surely she get her own way and then you dont realise what she doing mentally getting in there mean what step parent would want to make the kids feel bad coz they dont have the same last name as baby then turn round and say she wanting them kids to have the same name aye there married bla bla bla but they have a father who is involed and loves his kids i wouldn't let some little rat try and mentally abuse my kids to say they need there name change coz of a baby i can admit 2 of my kids have same last name as my ex i had another child with my last name and they dont feel differently. Cole wants things her way or no way honestly she gets in your head.
Do you know the dad? This is heartbreaking honestly. Might sound dramatic but I know how it feels when kids are left out and classed differently in a family. Its soul destroying and affects kids through life. Those 2 kids need away from that little witch! And if u read this Cole theres a special place in hell for you. bleeping reprobate. You cannot mess with a young childs head what's wrong with you. And Abbie get a bleeping grip n put those 2 babies 1st for a change. Making videos about how you hate them being away and it's all lies. Pair of fame hungry arseholes. Dont deserve those 2 gorgeous kids. So angry hearing that honestly. 😭😭😭😭

She no been at work for the past week..... she been on ironing clothes? Though the day all day doing her hair doing jobs in the house and the hoover is out all the time and she took the kids n dogs to the feild while cole worked and sleeping cant forget that coz she tired and needs to rest at 17 weeks 😴 and she cant do much coz she sick of ahe does to much never seen such a lazy ass woman in my life time ( understable of people did have a bad time throughout pregnancy ) but this woman should of went to toyko and got and Olympic gold medal or something 🤣🤣🤣 definitely cant be catfished for that one

Do you know the dad? This is heartbreaking honestly. Might sound dramatic but I know how it feels when kids are left out and classed differently in a family. Its soul destroying and affects kids through life. Those 2 kids need away from that little witch! And if u read this Cole theres a special place in hell for you. bleeping reprobate. You cannot mess with a young childs head what's wrong with you. And Abbie get a bleeping grip n put those 2 babies 1st for a change. Making videos about how you hate them being away and it's all lies. Pair of fame hungry arseholes. Dont deserve those 2 gorgeous kids. So angry hearing that honestly. 😭😭😭😭
Yeah i know him though people wouldn't class him as a friend not in a bad way he is a lovely guy just know of him through friends we both know. Yeah cole gives off she a down to earth and she this that she tries to say positive vibes no the case far from it

Attachments

Last edited:
Surely nowadays they would need dads permission to change their names. Especially as he isnt a deadbeat dad. All my kids have their dads name. And if I would ever had another child I would never ever ask them to change their name to make them all same. duck Coles family dont all have same surname she needs a swift boot right in her balls 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.