Cole & Abbie the fox family #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She no been at work for the past week..... she been on ironing clothes? Though the day all day doing her hair doing jobs in the house and the hoover is out all the time and she took the kids n dogs to the feild while cole worked and sleeping cant forget that coz she tired and needs to rest at 17 weeks 😴 and she cant do much coz she sick of ahe does to much never seen such a lazy ass woman in my life time ( understable of people did have a bad time throughout pregnancy ) but this woman should of went to toyko and got and Olympic gold medal or something 🤣🤣🤣 definitely cant be catfished for that one

Yeah i know him though people wouldn't class him as a friend not in a bad way he is a lovely guy just know of him through friends we both know. Yeah cole gives off she a down to earth and she this that she tries to say positive vibes no the case far from it
You just know 100% that Cole wrote that and not abbie haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I honestly don't understand why they went through the hell of IVF when they could of just inseminated Cole and have Cole carry her own baby. 🙄

Reactions: 5
I honestly don't understand why they went through the hell of IVF when they could of just inseminated Cole and have Cole carry her own baby. 🙄
Probably wouldve got way more views too 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Way I see it is for 9 months Cole has complete control. Abbie u just stay there I'll do this I'll do that. Has control over where she is at all times. She mustve loved when lockdown started can be together 24/7 at home. I feel she doesnt like sharing abbies time, even with the kids. Likes to make a big show of how she loves the kids like her own though. I'm a pretty good judge of character and hardly ever been wrong. But Cole gives me the fear. There's something dark about her. But hey when those kids of Abbies are grown and can think for themselves I think Cole is in for a big surprise 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Probably wouldve got way more views too 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Way I see it is for 9 months Cole has complete control. Abbie u just stay there I'll do this I'll do that. Has control over where she is at all times. She mustve loved when lockdown started can be together 24/7 at home. I feel she doesnt like sharing abbies time, even with the kids. Likes to make a big show of how she loves the kids like her own though. I'm a pretty good judge of character and hardly ever been wrong. But Cole gives me the fear. There's something dark about her. But hey when those kids of Abbies are grown and can think for themselves I think Cole is in for a big surprise 🙄🙄🙄
Yes I defo agree 100%

I can't cope with their latest questions video. Full of tit. No one asks them those questions cos they tell you every day that abbie is carrying coles egg and what week pregnant they are. Cole is boring. Like a broken record

Last edited:
The talent agency these 2 are with has 5 on his books 🤣🤣🤣 These 2 , smithy, laura the postwoman and another 2 I've never heard of. Hardly big bucks eh? I wonder if he mass reports or buys followers for them?

Yes I defo agree 100%

I can't cope with their latest questions video. Full of tit. No one asks them those questions cos they tell you every day that abbie is carrying coles egg and what week pregnant they are. Cole is boring. Like a broken record
Wants the world to know that she is part of this pregnancy. Should've carried her own child. People ain't asking any questions they've heard it a million and one times before. Manager must be telling them to keep talking about it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 1
The talent agency these 2 are with has 5 on his books 🤣🤣🤣 These 2 , smithy, laura the postwoman and another 2 I've never heard of. Hardly big bucks eh? I wonder if he mass reports or buys followers for them?

Wants the world to know that she is part of this pregnancy. Should've carried her own child. People ain't asking any questions they've heard it a million and one times before. Manager must be telling them to keep talking about it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hii simon 🤣🤣🤣 wonder how much money he getting after the 3 grand a month of tt

Reactions: 2
Hii simon 🤣🤣🤣 wonder how much money he getting after the 3 grand a month of tt
I remember darth Unicorn saying he had been approached by a talent agency who managed other big Tiktok creators but wanted 5k up front 🤣🤣🤣 think he declined 🤣🤣🤣 On the nomis talent Tiktok hes heading to see the smithys 🤣🤣🤣🤣 things are starting to make sense now 🙄🙄🙄

Aww just figured this cracker out no wander she been wearing Adidas she wanting simon to get her a sponcer. Coz if he gets them to wear brand names to hype up there followers maybe wrong but if you gan through his videos there a video from laura postie and she said about wearing all these brand names

I remember darth Unicorn saying he had been approached by a talent agency who managed other big Tiktok creators but wanted 5k up front 🤣🤣🤣 think he declined 🤣🤣🤣 On the nomis talent Tiktok hes heading to see the smithys 🤣🤣🤣🤣 things are starting to make sense now 🙄🙄🙄
Aye coz they were planning on a trip to see the smithy family before the fire

So they were never approached like they said they were they have to summit an application so that should show the lies they say to their followers they braged saying these people come to them they went to simon them selfs

Attachments

Last edited:
As we all know by now these two are lesbian, but god am I the only one that thinks they really hate men or is that a lizard thing??
Any thoughts on new thread name ideas?

As we all know by now these two are lesbian, but god am I the only one that thinks they really hate men or is that a lizard thing??
Any thoughts on new thread name ideas?
Kenny and ratboy go large foxfam #3 🤣🤣🤣
Or just keep the same name just #3 #kenny&ratboy #truth2021 #tattle🤣🤣 sorry my use of Hashtags lol

Unmasking cole&abbie#3

Cole&abbie truth by tattle 🤣🤣

Thought i was seeing double there ratboy got a twin out there same as abbie with kevin 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Cole and Abbie #3 there’s a rat in the kitchen and lazy has lost her hoover.

• Haha
Kenny and ratboy go large foxfam #3 🤣🤣🤣
Or just keep the same name just #3 #kenny&ratboy #truth2021 #tattle🤣🤣 sorry my use of Hashtags lol

Unmasking cole&abbie#3

Cole&abbie truth by tattle 🤣🤣

Thought i was seeing double there ratboy got a twin out there same as abbie with kevin 🤣🤣🤣🤣
WTF the man baby will love that thinking it’s a trend setter. You could save the titanic by moving Nicoles arse out the way or Abbies missing hoover. 🙊

• Haha
Did any hear what she was going to call her kid if it was a girl remi rose..... and another name

Do yous know why she picked this name. Well some if these sad followers saod she looks like the model, actress ruby rose 🤣🤣🤣 that must of took them a good 5 mins to come up with that funny this ruby rose had blonde hair now didnt abbie want to go blonde that must be sad having to try and be a actress and model for Adidas shame your no that famous but your famous for wrong reasons 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.