Cole & Abbie the fox family #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah but we never broadcast it day by day scan by scan. Got on with life without parading it in front of the world like well you know NORMAL PEOPLE 🤣🤣🤣
Its funny she said the ultrasound woman text her 🤣🤣 when did they do this to tell her she seen a winky at 13 weeks honestly these hospital and the mother and child bit at the hospital wouldn't risk there job by texting anybody outside of there work place this person could be out a job maybe a wee phone could happen 🤣🤣🤣

Please for the love of God put a warning when putting her pic up. 🤣🤣🤣
I do apologise 🤣🤣😱😱😱

Who waiting for the big hair reveal i wonder if it will be bigger than the gender reveal 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You would think at least one of all their parents would have a word and tell them how clingy they are. If it were any of mine I wouldn't be slow in telling them. Is the whole 2 sides of this family that cringe?

• Haha
Hey guys!!! Little random update on things Tulisa hasn’t been doing!! Just over 16weeks pregnant like we told you in the last 10 videos!
Her mood swings are (some stupid noise a 4 year old makes) wouldn’t be surprised living with a controlling RAT like me!!!
The last week she has been completely decluttering the house! And I have not seen her with out a Hoover in her hand. Look at the last video hen she is sat on her lazy hole without a hoover in her hand!!!
Not long had our living room and dungeon decorated like dark old vintage style (looks like shite I know but I am the boss!!) And got a job lot on the paint so made the barbers look like a shite hole to!! Also if you look at our fourth video posted on TikTok you will see our living room was the exact same in April last year but that’s still recently right???

You would think at least one of all their parents would have a word and tell them how clingy they are. If it were any of mine I wouldn't be slow in telling them. Is the whole 2 sides of this family that cringe?
Awww have you no seen whiskey Wendy??? This woman started Abbie and the fame hunt by sending her to try for Britain’s next top model! Seriously messed up people

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hey guys!!! Little random update on things Tulisa hasn’t been doing!! Just over 16weeks pregnant like we told you in the last 10 videos!
Her mood swings are (some stupid noise a 4 year old makes) wouldn’t be surprised living with a controlling RAT like me!!!
The last week she has been completely decluttering the house! And I have not seen her with out a Hoover in her hand. Look at the last video hen she is sat on her lazy hole without a hoover in her hand!!!
Not long had our living room and dungeon decorated like dark old vintage style (looks like shite I know but I am the boss!!) And got a job lot on the paint so made the barbers look like a shite hole to!! Also if you look at our fourth video posted on TikTok you will see our living room was the exact same in April last year but that’s still recently right???

Awww have you no seen whiskey Wendy??? This woman started Abbie and the fame hunt by sending her to try for Britain’s next top model! Seriously messed up people
Who's that?

Reactions: 1
Seems like one big extended family with no 1 having same surname as anyone else. I get sisters name different as married but brothers is different are that all full siblings or different dads?

Seems like one big extended family with no 1 having same surname as anyone else. I get sisters name different as married but brothers is different are that all full siblings or different dads?
You are right there! Lost of step brothers and sisters like the kids will have a step brother when the cash cow arrives. She also said she left with nothing but seems to have quite a few baby items from the previous two kids. So she did leave with something.

What a fking state

Did you not just say the baby could be ginger must be reading tattle again 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not sure if anyone else has noticed but why does Abbie have to tell you how much everything has cost? Money on the brain!
Yeah i heard that

She likes out that’s wet!
Funny that she said about baby shower for abbie but her and the boys will gan have a drink thought she doesnt drink ? Or was that another lie she told as she said she doesnt drink ?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Ooh what's happened to her hair that's horrid 🤣🤣🤣 is it a step or has it went wrong?
Bleach went wrong well ive no long posted about kevin and she just droped the wee tattle comment hope you found it as funny as i did hiya abbie and cole hope your having a great time love the fact your watching tattle

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.