Cole & Abbie the fox family #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did any hear what she was going to call her kid if it was a girl remi rose..... and another name

Do yous know why she picked this name. Well some if these sad followers saod she looks like the model, actress ruby rose 🤣🤣🤣 that must of took them a good 5 mins to come up with that funny this ruby rose had blonde hair now didnt abbie want to go blonde that must be sad having to try and be a actress and model for Adidas shame your no that famous but your famous for wrong reasons 🤣🤣🤣
Looks like it’s gonna be called Rolland then as Nicole looks like that famous rat puppet that just nods as everything people say.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ohh look! Another scan, how many is that now? Honestly they got another scan before 20 weeks to clarify what they are having to “put Coles’ mind at rest! duck sake just get on with the pregnancy, you’re more obsessed with it being a boy, having stupid adidas sliders etc. Just be thankful you’re having a healthy baby you complete fuckwits!!!! I feel so sorry for this poor baby the life it’s going to be brought up with a camera shoved in it’s wee face and dripping in adidas! Check the video out and just chucking the scan ok the ground…. Suppose you have about 100 anyway!!

Ohh look! Another scan, how many is that now? Honestly they got another scan before 20 weeks to clarify what they are having to “put Coles’ mind at rest! duck sake just get on with the pregnancy, you’re more obsessed with it being a boy, having stupid adidas sliders etc. Just be thankful you’re having a healthy baby you complete fuckwits!!!! I feel so sorry for this poor baby the life it’s going to be brought up with a camera shoved in it’s wee face and dripping in adidas! Check the video out and just chucking the scan ok the ground…. Suppose you have about 100 anyway!!
I should have said private scan before 20 weeks. They could have waited to get the NHS one in 3 weeks! ABSOLUTE ARSEHOLES! It’s a baby not an accessory 😡

I should have said private scan before 20 weeks. They could have waited to get the NHS one in 3 weeks! ABSOLUTE ARSEHOLES! It’s a baby not an accessory 😡
I’m not overly keen on these two. I don’t really trust them, but if someone wants to pay for a scan let them. It’s genuinely not harming anyone

Reactions: 1
I’m not overly keen on these two. I don’t really trust them, but if someone wants to pay for a scan let them. It’s genuinely not harming anyone
It’s true though they’ve had 50,000 scans and she’s what 17 weeks?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I onow
It’s true though they’ve had 50,000 scans and she’s what 17 weeks?
Maybe they have, but if I was pregnant and could afford it I’d probably do the same. Excitement would kill me. And as I said it’s not harming anyone or the baby in any way

Trust me I’d be excited too after trying to conceive for ages and having losses but they are taking the piss now. I’ve never known anyone in my life to have so many, it’s all for show and content! Sick!

• Heart

Exactly they are running to hospital another time use nhs but all they way up to glasgow is a joke honestly they she just be happy what they have got they didnt need to put her mind at rest they knew coz the lady that did her scan at 13 weeks saod boy coz she messages her that private and confidentiality she shouldn't be giving out information over messages thats uncalled for if she was any other person she would be having her normal scans when needed and for her saying you need extra scans dur to ivf is pants if they needed a scan they would inform them not to book a private scan and that very nice not showing the kids the scan before tt. But yes feel sorry for it as cole filming before she has the baby then she show the whole of tt facebook insta the baby then the kids reactions to welcome the baby mean them things are private they are only doing this coz they k ow if they dont post anything they dont get paid

I onow

Maybe they have, but if I was pregnant and could afford it I’d probably do the same. Excitement would kill me. And as I said it’s not harming anyone or the baby in any way
But that might be your excitement but you would want to keep that and stuff about your pregnancy to your own family close friends. They can do what they want couldn't give a tit but i love this thread coz all the other people who can see them for who are it is a piss take getting all these scans there nothing wrong waiting like any other person would on nhs its for show and they think they are the only people to have a fking baby or have a baby through ivf

Last edited:
Be
Exactly they are running to hospital another time use nhs but all they way up to glasgow is a joke honestly they she just be happy what they have got they didnt need to put her mind at rest they knew coz the lady that did her scan at 13 weeks saod boy coz she messages her that private and confidentiality she shouldn't be giving out information over messages thats uncalled for if she was any other person she would be having her normal scans when needed and for her saying you need extra scans dur to ivf is pants if they needed a scan they would inform them not to book a private scan and that very nice not showing the kids the scan before tt. But yes feel sorry for it as cole filming before she has the baby then she show the whole of tt facebook insta the baby then the kids reactions to welcome the baby mean them things are private they are only doing this coz they k ow if they dont post anything they dont get paid

But that might be your excitement but you would want to keep that and stuff about your pregnancy to your own family close friends. They can do what they want couldn't give a tit but i love this thread coz all the other people who can see them for who are it is a piss take getting all these scans there nothing wrong waiting like any other person would on nhs its for show and they think they are the only people to have a fking baby or have a baby through ivf
believe me I don’t trust them as far as I could throw them. But if it’s private and it’s their money I don’t see the issue at all. Not like nhs money or taxpayers money is being wasted

Reactions: 2
Them saying you need lots of extra scans because of ivf is lies. You get an 8 weeks scan to confirm all is well by the clinic who then discharge you. Then it’s a 12 and 20 week scan. Depending on their age and history they might start doing growth scans from 26-28 weeks then every 2-4 weeks to check growth if it’s needed. Unless they see an issue.
they also don’t like ivf babies going over the 40 weeks so it’s likley she will be induced around 39 weeks. Im waiting to see how they dramatise that which it’s actually standard practice
Im surprised they haven’t been asking for loads of freebies or have they??
I also fear for abbies 2 kids once cash cow baby comes along. They will be forgotten. Thank goodness they have there dad who seems like a top guy. I know people who know him and they only have good things to say about him.

I bet they film her every movement in labour! Wouldn’t surprise me if the film the birth and put it on TikTok

When i was pregnant and yes i could afford a priv
Be

believe me I don’t trust them as far as I could throw them. But if it’s private and it’s their money I don’t see the issue at all. Not like nhs money or taxpayers money is being wasted
She does use nhs aswell she there at dumfries mother n baby bit in September for a scan for her 20 wk

Them saying you need lots of extra scans because of ivf is lies. You get an 8 weeks scan to confirm all is well by the clinic who then discharge you. Then it’s a 12 and 20 week scan. Depending on their age and history they might start doing growth scans from 26-28 weeks then every 2-4 weeks to check growth if it’s needed. Unless they see an issue.
they also don’t like ivf babies going over the 40 weeks so it’s likley she will be induced around 39 weeks. Im waiting to see how they dramatise that which it’s actually standard practice
Im surprised they haven’t been asking for loads of freebies or have they??
I also fear for abbies 2 kids once cash cow baby comes along. They will be forgotten. Thank goodness they have there dad who seems like a top guy. I know people who know him and they only have good things to say about him.
think they already been gifted baby stuff from people off tt

I bet they film her every movement in labour! Wouldn’t surprise me if the film the birth and put it on TikTok
Cole is filming right up to the birth well thats what she said

She does use nhs aswell she there at dumfries mother n baby bit in September for a scan for her 20 wk

They are only gettin the standard nhs ones that everyone gets. They aren’t getting morethan anyone else from there as the nhs won’t give it. But if they want extra and pay for it, then that’s fair enough

Anyone look at Abbie and feel like she sticks her bump out more then she naturally is? Just seems to be fake how it is

Right folk on tattle we needs to pick a name for
Anyone look at Abbie and feel like she sticks her bump out more then she naturally is? Just seems to be fake how it is
If you seen the new video posted then yeah i know where your coming from sticks out in a video but look back to yesterday video and its massive with in 24hrs🤣🤣

Right folk on tattle we needs to pick a name for

If you seen the new video posted then yeah i know where your coming from sticks out in a video but look back to yesterday video and its massive with in 24hrs🤣🤣
Yeah that’s what I seen. It just seems to balloon out the blue then not.

I'd take that camera and fertilise Cole with it. Wait til Abbie cannot be bleeping annoyed having a camera shoved in her face? Does this man child not realise that pregnant women are very vulnerable and fragile just before giving birth. It's not a bleeping puppet show. I hope Abbie takes that camera and fucks her right over head with it. Sorry but Cole sound very unsympathetic but hey she doesnt need to be. She has Abbie right where she wants her. Her kids too. Wish Abbie would.wake up.and see what outsiders see. Shes being manipulated for Colrs gratification. But who cares eh? Long as the ££££ fly in. I'd rather live with nothing than like this. So sad and know something once those kids are up and out and think for themselves you 2 are gonna regret it. Their dad wont though he hasnt messed with their head and used them for content. Wish Tiktok and other social medias would ban any image of a child altogether. Do you understand that paedophiles take those images and make there own sordid films and pics with them? Bit it's ok eh? Grow the hell up and put them 1st!!!!!

I'd take that camera and fertilise Cole with it. Wait til Abbie cannot be bleeping annoyed having a camera shoved in her face? Does this man child not realise that pregnant women are very vulnerable and fragile just before giving birth. It's not a bleeping puppet show. I hope Abbie takes that camera and fucks her right over head with it. Sorry but Cole sound very unsympathetic but hey she doesnt need to be. She has Abbie right where she wants her. Her kids too. Wish Abbie would.wake up.and see what outsiders see. Shes being manipulated for Colrs gratification. But who cares eh? Long as the ££££ fly in. I'd rather live with nothing than like this. So sad and know something once those kids are up and out and think for themselves you 2 are gonna regret it. Their dad wont though he hasnt messed with their head and used them for content. Wish Tiktok and other social medias would ban any image of a child altogether. Do you understand that paedophiles take those images and make there own sordid films and pics with them? Bit it's ok eh? Grow the hell up and put them 1st!!!!!
Exactly that mark fella been on tiktok dont know if you heard of him he was chatting up a 14 yr old just wait abbie will have this wain on tt facebook and instan not evan h1 old

Exactly that mark fella been on tiktok dont know if you heard of him he was chatting up a 14 yr old just wait abbie will have this wain on tt facebook and instan not evan h1 old
Can't use foxfam coz thats went bust haha or should it be called cole_abbie Adidas sponcers 🤣🤣🤣 keep it to cole_abbie #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.