Cole & Abbie the fox family #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone just commented on their live “why always Adidas they’re not gonna sponsor you” 😂😂😂 and Abbie said “I know but we will keep buying them anyway” then said something about they’ve got a really great brand deal with Staedtler you know the stationary company 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well here were go they are get ready tattle cole and abbie are in partnership with a company which is for kids stationery are we jealous about this tattle aw it will be a big success like your clothing brand foxfam 🤣🤣🤣 give it a few months they have an interview the day

Someone just commented on their live “why always Adidas they’re not gonna sponsor you” 😂😂😂 and Abbie said “I know but we will keep buying them anyway” then said something about they’ve got a really great brand deal with Staedtler you know the stationary company 😂😂😂😂
🤣🤣

Baby outfit 🤣🤣🤣🤣 like mummy like son

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I keep seeing these guys on my fyp and I can't help thinking that Cole looks like a 10 year old boy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I keep seeing these guys on my fyp and I can't help thinking that Cole looks like a 10 year old boy!!
A 10 year old boy has more morals and manners than her 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Her latest haircut is a riot. And why is Abbie not at work. Is that her off for 2 year now 🤣🤣🤣🤣 lazy witch waiting on all her handouts from the idiots on TikTok. I'm pretty sure adidas want athletic people or even people who bleeping move to sponsor. Not lazy crude who spend all their time on social media trying to make a fast £££. Could understand them wanting the kids to advertise but not Wallace n gromit 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A 10 year old boy has more morals and manners than her 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Her latest haircut is a riot. And why is Abbie not at work. Is that her off for 2 year now 🤣🤣🤣🤣 lazy witch waiting on all her handouts from the idiots on TikTok. I'm pretty sure adidas want athletic people or even people who bleeping move to sponsor. Not lazy crude who spend all their time on social media trying to make a fast £££. Could understand them wanting the kids to advertise but not Wallace n gromit 🤣🤣🤣
She wasn't at work today as they has an interview and she was sick after the gender reveal the on Saturday so she having a rest you know coz they run there own barber shop and you know coz she the boss she can do what ever she likes oh and plus they have been at hospital cole uncle no great he got cerebral palsy and they been looking after him coz mind she supposed to have worked in the care sector...... so abbie been feeling overwhelmed if she does to much she sick. She tried to say her shop been busy coz all the kids are getting the hair cuts for school next week

She wasn't at work today as they has an interview and she was sick after the gender reveal the on Saturday so she having a rest you know coz they run there own barber shop and you know coz she the boss she can do what ever she likes oh and plus they have been at hospital cole uncle no great he got cerebral palsy and they been looking after him coz mind she supposed to have worked in the care sector...... so abbie been feeling overwhelmed if she does to much she sick. She tried to say her shop been busy coz all the kids are getting the hair cuts for school next week
If shops busy, get up off lazy arse and bleeping help. Theres people who have MS and other debilitating illnesses who manage quite well to go to work with no other options. Shes pregnant millions work while pregnant

• Heart
If shops busy, get up off lazy arse and bleeping help. Theres people who have MS and other debilitating illnesses who manage quite well to go to work with no other options. Shes pregnant millions work while pregnant
This is Abbie not Scotland’s most famous woman but Scotland’s laziest woman. When she was pregnant with her other two kids she quit the job she had as soon as she was pregnant and done sweet FA!! Can’t say I am surprised by Tulisa being work shy. When the baby comes it will be Ratboy that does all the running about while she claims she is not well. And I have said before this cash cow will be at the hospital non stop! They just crave attention.

Reactions: 3
Just a thought but is Abbie’s sickness due to withdrawal from not snorting coke while pregnant?? 🤷

Also apparently Dumfries rumours are they have been visiting a lawyer about child maintenance from the 2 kids dad because Cole has her own child to look after she no longer want to be forking out for the other 2.
I’m not sure how true this is because the kids dad seems to be very involved in their life’s so he wouldn’t see them go without.

• Wow
Just a thought but is Abbie’s sickness due to withdrawal from not snorting coke while pregnant?? 🤷

Also apparently Dumfries rumours are they have been visiting a lawyer about child maintenance from the 2 kids dad because Cole has her own child to look after she no longer want to be forking out for the other 2.
I’m not sure how true this is because the kids dad seems to be very involved in their life’s so he wouldn’t see them go without.
Do they have joint custody then? Kids never seem to be there? Only occasionally when they have a camera flung in their face.

Reactions: 1
The lastest tiktok video showing baby clothes but im sure abbie showed them to her followers yesterday they are needing inspiration for nursery theme and the comments saying they are doing bear theme from next 🤣🤣. Just shows they will be more active since the kids are at there dads till tuesday there will be working bullcrap more like ratboy will be working.there was a video on Instagram story cole putting on abbies shoes or something is she milking this pregnancy like ive never seen someone act like she 6 or 7 months mean dont know about any other mums but i still managed a lot of things at 16 weeks i was in work still doing housework gosh i painted a house and still managed.

Do they have joint custody then? Kids never seem to be there? Only occasionally when they have a camera flung in their face.
They share kids. Only school hoildays its week to week then by next week it will go back to they go to dad Wednesday back home Thursday then away friday to Sunday

Reactions: 2

I'd love for him to take custody and get support from those 2 monsters

Off work again the day but says work is really busy
Shes starting to annoy me as much as Cole. Lazy bleep of a woman

Never any mention of those 2 kids looking like their REAL dad. She never acknowledges that at all. Is she scared the wee guy will kick off? Karma will call best br prepared but hey she is never fycking does anything so well rested

Last edited:
  • Heart
Trust me she hasn’t even got started with her laziness and poor me drama.
God I remember helping to lift cookers and washing machines when heavily pregnant as I had no 1 to do it for me. Done a full house move on my own. Shes a disgrace of a person who in my eyes wants everything done for her with plenty money in bank. Wait til the government want receipts for where the covid grant went 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Might repossess her baby 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
God I remember helping to lift cookers and washing machines when heavily pregnant as I had no 1 to do it for me. Done a full house move on my own. Shes a disgrace of a person who in my eyes wants everything done for her with plenty money in bank. Wait til the government want receipts for where the covid grant went 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Might repossess her baby 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I was like this when I was pregnant, I took bunk beds down when I was about 8 months pregnant at 18, 😱🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
WAIT!!!!!! People apart from Ndubz have actually been pregnant before????? 😲😲😲😲

• Haha
So when did everyone start nesting all 3 of mine was at the same time which was usually last month or 2 before i had my kids. Is it me or is the latest video from cole on her tiktok about abbie pregnancy her stating that she nesting she wanting to change her whole house at 16 weeks mean its that a thing or is this going to be a new ifv baby trend for tiktok 🤣 this comment has me in fits of laughter how is the baby going to look like abbie the donar might have the same characteristics as abbie so lets go through them
1 its a man (abbie a woman )
2 the guy had to be sporty ( abbie not sporty)
3 had to be musical ( abbie cant sing)
4 had to have nice teeth ( uses smile to get her teeth white )
5 had to have brown eyes ( baby might not have same eye color) mine havent got same eye colour
6 had to have brown/black hair ( baby might come out ginger)
7 wonder if he lies ( they tell lies all the time 🤣)
And whats with the make up on coles face the foundation and concealer wrong shade love or try just using moisturising cream or evan better get that stupid ring light off it does nothing for you evan the filter just makes your rat face evan more annoying

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.