Cole & Abbie the fox family #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Blush pink’ is that what the label described it as cole?? For someone who says they are not cole you know an awful lot. Most people would say it was a very light pink or a pink-white. But to say pink blush 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well you some how managed to apparently spot Abbie kids in a split second part of a video. So you were looking at the kids in the background rather than the content Weird….and you have continued to post on here that you know exactly what they have said or who they have spoke to also weird.
Well it would be weird if you weren’t Cole.

You also continue to
When I saw the video I thought they’re renewing their vows or something cause looked like a wedding dress.
Aw thats no till 2022 🤣🤣🤣 live event

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They did a live and Abbie asked people about the dress. It’s not white either. It’s a blush pink, it’s just the way the filter or whatever they light they are in shows it.

Just because they are friends with someone online does that mean everyone has to like the other person? I do like Eden but she has gone to tit since lockdown was eased and yeah I do agree with what’s on there. But calling liking a comment trying to get 5 mins of fame is scraping the barrel lol. But that’s for clearly searching up about me too.
Hi Tulisa!! 👋🏻 Anyone scraping the barrel it’s you pair of dirty little scammers being on here And anyway we are all still waiting on the police knocking our door for telling the truth about you. Did you forget about that like you forgot about your the non bought followers.

• Haha
They did a live and Abbie asked people about the dress. It’s not white either. It’s a blush pink, it’s just the way the filter or whatever they light they are in shows it.

Just because they are friends with someone online does that mean everyone has to like the other person? I do like Eden but she has gone to tit since lockdown was eased and yeah I do agree with what’s on there. But calling liking a comment trying to get 5 mins of fame is scraping the barrel lol. But that’s for clearly searching up about me too.
I😂😂😂 you might need to Google about them pair of clowns actually save you a search just read the first thread you get a good read but your cant evan justify yourself people saying the truth bout her and you like posts where doing the same and your on here giving your 2 pence worth 🤣🤣

Hi Tulisa!! 👋🏻 Anyone scraping the barrel it’s you pair of dirty little scammers being on here And anyway we are all still waiting on the police knocking our door for telling the truth about you. Did you forget about that like you forgot about your the non bought followers.
Or more info on this affair one of us ment be having 😂😂😂

@foxfamscam funny how they post on tt and then com on here and reply 🤣😂

Reactions: 1
I😂😂😂 you might need to Google about them pair of clowns actually save you a search just read the first thread you get a good read but your cant evan justify yourself people saying the truth bout her and you like posts where doing the same and your on here giving your 2 pence worth 🤣🤣

Or more info on this affair one of us ment be having 😂😂😂

@foxfamscam funny how they post on tt and then com on here and reply 🤣😂
1 cell honestly!!! 🤣🤣 not a fact outa the trap yet. Must be to busy buying all the Adidas clobber outa TK Maxx with dirty money. Abbie loads the gun and Nicole fires coz she is like them annoying dogs of hers! But Nicole would give to much away on here she can hold water so it’s Abbie for me. Tell you what Talisa il stop writing the truth on here about you if you stop that awful singing of yours. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
1 cell honestly!!! 🤣🤣 not a fact outa the trap yet. Must be to busy buying all the Adidas clobber outa TK Maxx with dirty money. Abbie loads the gun and Nicole fires coz she is like them annoying dogs of hers! But Nicole would give to much away on here she can hold water so it’s Abbie for me. Tell you what Talisa il stop writing the truth on here about you if you stop that awful singing of yours. 🤣🤣🤣
😂😂 it might affect her confidence again like it only comes and goes like her mental health aww but wait i know they got this info from her magical midwife 🤣🤣 or less they brought out a new dummie book i dont know about i might have to some research on that 👩‍💻🤔

• Haha
😂😂 it might affect her confidence again like it only comes and goes like her mental health aww but wait i know they got this info from her magical midwife 🤣🤣 or less they brought out a new dummie book i dont know about i might have to some research on that 👩‍💻🤔
This pair really are as thick as Nicole’s ankles. This little trip to tattle is going about as well as their random acts of kindness. Never did get to 100 did they? And what ever happened to the big YouTube launch. 🤣

• Haha
Always fun when the tattled make fake fan accounts 🙄
Its 2021 what next this could be the 1st tattlefale fake fam
This pair really are as thick as Nicole’s ankles. This little trip to tattle is going about as well as their random acts of kindness. Never did get to 100 did they? And what ever happened to the big YouTube launch. 🤣
Its gan to be at the weekend like 6 weeks ago but they have a busy life being sick and a job and private scans and making 60s video or less they have ones pre recorded oh and keeping upto date with the newbook club 🤣🤣🤣

Youtube the place to be 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
How had anyone got bleeping time to be making tik toks before going a wedding 🙈

Reactions: 4
Was the dress abbie wore the one she got from charity shop? It was defo white in that vid I remember everyone saying it looked very bridal. Plz tell me she didn't wear that ro that wedding the other day

Was the dress abbie wore the one she got from charity shop? It was defo white in that vid I remember everyone saying it looked very bridal. Plz tell me she didn't wear that ro that wedding the other day
Looked for that vid were she was trying on the dress from charity shop and can't find it 🤔

Last edited:

Looked for that vid were she was trying on the dress from charity shop and can't find it 🤔
Thats it there

Honestly they make it so easy to know its them behind this account funny coz they havent posted and there no more replys on here so tattle knows the truth 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

😂😂😂 Just heard Cole kept going up to large groups of people on Blackpool beach and was trying to film TikToks with them behind her and was going to say they were fans but kept getting moved on.

• Haha
Thats it there

Honestly they make it so easy to know its them behind this account funny coz they havent posted and there no more replys on here so tattle knows the truth 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah usually about now we get a reply and then at stupid o’clock when Abbie has to get up and empty Nicole’s piss pot. 🤣

• Haha
😂😂😂 Just heard Cole kept going up to large groups of people on Blackpool beach and was trying to film TikToks with them behind her and was going to say they were fans but kept getting moved on.
🤣🤣 trying to be blackpool famous no wonder they moved who would want to be seen with that rat in a video

Yeah usually about now we get a reply and then at stupid o’clock when Abbie has to get up and empty Nicole’s piss pot. 🤣
Lol 🤣🤣🤣 they have to be up anyway with her terrible sickness and her 2am buys

• Haha
I’d be absolutely furious if my family were in the back of a tik tokers video, they might want to prostitute their lives and kids but what about the general public’s consent?! They wouldn’t have mine, they would get their teeth punched clean in!

• Haha
She lite
‘Blush pink’ is that what the label described it as cole?? For someone who says they are not cole you know an awful lot. Most people would say it was a very light pink or a pink-white. But to say pink blush 😂😂
She literally shows us it on a live and said “it’s definitely not white it’s more a blush pink.”
So yeah just because you don’t hear something doesn’t means it’s not been said.

I’ve just found that video and watched it back and she says a blush nude pink. So maybe go and watch it. Just like you all get your info from watching them constantly, I’m suprised you’re suprised at me remembering how she described it. Also I can see it’s a blush pink as I have one similar I had for a wedding 😂🙈. And no the bride didn’t mind lol.

She lite

She literally shows us it on a live and said “it’s definitely not white it’s more a blush pink.”
So yeah just because you don’t hear something doesn’t means it’s not been said.
Just because Abbie says something it doesn’t mean it’s true 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
As soon as i saw that video i thought they were getting married. It doesnt matter what colour they described it, it looks like a bloody wedding dress! U do not wear that colour or style unless you are the bride or bridesmaid.

Even if the bride said it was ok you are still attempting to upstage her and i bet the guests are talking about this rather than the bride. Shocking behaviour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.