Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HannahF

I really dont get them either. She went out for a birthday meal with her family but Ryan didnt go as he was too hungover, neither did his mum or nan who had been down to visit just the day before and went out to have lunch somewhere else 🧐 odd.

Reactions: 1

Megan97

I would have been fuming if that was my partner avoiding coming out for my birthday!!
From his mums video it sounded like he was gonna join her for lunch instead.. I would be very disappointed if my husband did that. Looks like he didn’t really plan anything either decided on the day what they were going to do.

Is this 2 week euro's trip that he's gone on off on 'work'? In other words is it related to a brand/product that should be being tagged? Right now it just looks like he's fucking off for two weeks with the lads as he keeps saying'we' and leaving the missus and kid at home.

HannahF

Hate to do the speculation stuff but do you think Em might be pregnant. She is wearing anti sickness bands and was feeling unwell on the plane but surely you dont actually feel yourself moving usually on a cruise?! Just seems odd, unless she is such a princess she literally feels sea sick but it seems a bit ott 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
I just know a lot of people recomended me those bands when i felt sick in my first trimester 🙈
Most of the comments on his video of them on a plane said is she pregnant. Shes been wearing baggy clothes (more baggy than normal) for a while like that black represent tshirt of his shes been alot lately

nutty

I don't have kids yet so wasn't sure if it was normal that Bella never seemed to be smiling. Always a frowny face

HannahF

So going off her video they had two meals out during one shopping trip? 😳
I thought that too and had to rewatch to see. They ate two very large meals within hours of each other. That mexican meal would of been plenty for me not to then add a latge chinese meal!!

Mickey86

She is obsessed with a strawberry print isn’t she?

I don’t know why but when she puts her fingers together against her thumb as she’s describing something she likes really irritates me

HannahF

I counted. And just on TikTok , they posted 76 undisclosed videos about the cruise between them . Absolutely outrageous . I’ve put my complaint in with the ASA . Hope they get their comeuppance
Thats alot but considering how much Ryan drank. They probably owe alot in return 😆

LaughingCow

Chatty Member
If she was feeling sick on the flight due to pregnancy, he wasn’t very sympathetic. Laughing his head off at her.

Lj8

Was I a bad mam for not fussed my little ones going into their own room at 6/7 months old? Like I didn’t get emotional they wasn’t with us anymore in our room.
All Mine was in their own room after a few weeks all be it they were bottle fed.

redfoxbaby

The answer to your question is no 😆😆
Alton towers: ad
Asda day out: ad
Holiday: ad
Talking about baby advice: ad
Vitamins ad

Like ok if i was given freebies, ill jump at it and wouldnt say no. But thats because i cant afford to do most stuff in the crappy smp payments you get and surviving on one wage. But i still do baby groups, coffee dates with mums ive met. Walks around parks etc way more that them and they out earn me so much so they can afford to buy new cars (bmw and audi) a mixer machine which is over £1000 and eat out all the time
It’s a joke isn’t it!! They have all the money and all time in the world and they do fuck all. they are lucky they have each other all day everyday, they should be doing baby friendly things all the time! it’s like an epidemic with these influencers, Maisie crompton, yas hadfield etc, all they do is drag their kids along to grown up activities

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
I don't have kids yet so wasn't sure if it was normal that Bella never seemed to be smiling. Always a frowny face
Perhaps it’s a sign that home life is actually quite serious when they’re not filming.

Sazza25

VIP Member
It’s dawned on me that we’ve never seen them do a TikTok taking Bella somewhere baby friendly like swimming or baby sensory classes, just eating out and walking round shops :(