Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whimsie_Kal

That stew and dumplings looked bloody awful 🤢 Definitely not a great ambassador for that expensive machine they're suddenly flaunting.

Reactions: 1

danielsk300

They really do my head in. I was only my own with a new born 4 days after coming out of hospital after having a c section because my husband was self employed at the time and obviously needed the money to live on. All she does is lay on the sofa all day and he gets takes aways.
---
They really do my head in. I was only my own with a new born 4 days after coming out of hospital after having a c section because my husband was self employed at the time and obviously needed the money to live on. All she does is lay on the sofa all day and he gets takes aways.

• Heart

bettiesh

Emma is away with her Mam and brother and seems to be doing more with Bella than when Ryan is there
I agree, I was just about to post how much she seems to be thriving. I hope she realises the difference between being with her mum and being with Ryan

Kaybethkay

VIP Member
Tbf I hate potatoes 🤢 (unless it’s in chip or crisp form 😂😂) however it’s common knowledge how to boil potatoes. Wonder if it’s just for video content

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I wonder if this 2 week "work trip" ahem *lads holiday* might be a bit of a wake up call for Emma.
Once she's got into the new routine I guarantee she will actually find it all easier without him there!!
I don’t actually think she will, as useless as he is she’s lazy

Tanne1999

VIP Member
To be fair season 11 was almost ten years ago so if you haven’t watched it/had it spoiled by now.. 🙈

Imagine spending the first few months of your first child’s life sitting binging tv series.. Get the poor thing out the house, go swimming, soft-play, anything. The kid is going to think Meredith Grey is its bloody nanny.
To be fair, there’s so many seasons that you don’t even know what happens when once you see a spoiler. I’ve probably seen more spoilers than I even remember, but paid no attention because I wasn’t watching at the time. Now I’m actively watching it, it winds me up people saying ‘oh wait til you see xyz / this episode’.

Applies to new TV shows as well. Had the last episode of B99 ruined the day it came out because people can’t keep spoilers to themselves on social media 🥲

• Heart

Megan97

Has she mentioned travel sickness before? They flew away last year, and I don’t remember her making such a fuss over that. I’m going to look back and see. Yh I think she’s definitely pregnant, they’ve been hinting about doing it recently 🙄
---
Ok i went back to their Greece holiday vlog, she does mention she gets travel sickness, she was actually alright for that flight..

Last edited:
I'd tell him to sod off! Given she is still feeding her and he's had many heavy nights out and away ( she's had 1) I'd keep the baby in with me 😂

And also I wouldn't want that face letching over me at night bet he stinks 🤢🤮 grim
She could if she wanted to go out and see her mates but she does make out that she can’t leave Bella or the world will fall down without her around.

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
it’s 100% just a loan. i live in the same town as them and we have the bmw head office here and all the cars everyone there drives have a number plate starting with a Y, he’s just not stated that on purpose because he knows he will get loads of negative comments and it will boost engagement
I reckon it’s just a loan for a week or so
I did think it was just a loan/Courtsey car but wasn't 100% sure. If so he's such a dickhead for making it seem anything different!