Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Millicentgirl

VIP Member
He can’t go anywhere without having a drink
They stopped at daddy mays pub on the way home from Alton towers for lunch he had a pint
Does he drive then

Reactions: 1

Megan97

She’s what 3months PP and they are already having unsafe sex 🥴.
She’s definitely gonna be pregnant again next year. 🤦🏻‍♀️

hazmaz

Chatty Member
Hate hate hate when influencers flog Natural Cycles but especially hate that Emma is promoting it when she admits that they got pregnant on their first try
I’m calling it utter shit that she was ever on it … has anyone got any proof????

secret life

VIP Member
I don't see the point in eating out if you have all inclusive on the ship . Would like to see more of the ship I would hate to go exploring everyday bella just stuck in her pram .

Madamex

VIP Member
What annoys me is when she does her WIEIAD videos and I accidentally start watching them without realising it's an ad til she mentions slimfast or some shit. 🤣 sneaky

Especially when he said it’s only a 10 minute walk … so walk it then!
It’s not as if he’s doing a big shop or anything! Plus the sun was shining and looked like a lovely day. Lazy arse.
I just don’t get how their mind works… oh spent 4 hours in a&e , let’s go home oh but first let me film us standing outside for drama!
God Emma is gonna be a night mare as Bella gets older anytime or bug etc she’s gonna be calling 999. Doesn’t she have mates who has kids or even her own mum she could have called and asked for advice.

beegee

How do they get away with not declaring ads properly as I havent actually seen any #ad or #gifted on their ceebeebies insta or tiktok posts? 🤷🏻‍♀️
They are both so annoying, feel so sorry for Bella growing up just for content

HannahF

That stew and dumplings looked bloody awful 🤢 Definitely not a great ambassador for that expensive machine they're suddenly flaunting.
Its clearly a gift they got otherwise they wouldnt be banging on about it 24/7. Ive never made a beef stew. Ut even i know its not something thats thrown together in an hour, its best taking all day to cook

DWASN

Makes a change from Bella being stuck in her pram getting dragged around the shops all the time!

So many baby groups in their area that Emma could be taking her to…she might even make some mum friends if she gave it a try

Tanne1999

VIP Member
‘I don’t want to spoil season 11 ep 22 of Greys… but I’m devastated’

Em that in itself is a fucking spoiler. Now I know that when I get to it, something major is gonna happen. 🙃

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
How bad is a c-section? Two weeks after birth for their first outing seems like such a long time. Could he not have driven her somewhere by now for a little outing? Apologies if it’s really bad, I had a vaginal birth so absolutely no idea.

LittleRa

Chatty Member
Should that baby not be doing tummy time by now instead of being held 24 hrs a day.
Bearing in mind she included the baby playmat/gym/tummy time mat in her video of stuff she bought for the baby but has never used and wouldn’t recommend others to get…

Madamex

VIP Member
What age is he I know she said she’s 28 he looks much older
I have only come across them since they had the baby what was their content before then
All their content is around food, eating out and shopping
It was the same but he drank a good bit. Went to the pub alone. Went live. Did shots. They sold merch. Food content but not as much.