Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumaof2boys

Sort of guessed they would be posting all about the baby as the whole 9 months has been baby content but her own account at 5 days old is extreme.
Bella is probably signed to their management too! 🙈

Reactions: 1

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Makes me cringe that he has gone out in a football shirt for the day
I’m Scottish so I’ve always been neutral about Newcastle/English teams, they did very well last year so was rooting for them but now I just want them to lose whenever I see him pop up. 😂🙈

• Heart

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Not necessarily. If he’s as sleep deprived as he’s making out then that one pint could affect his reaction times, make him fall asleep behind the wheel, all sorts.
Wouldn’t affect his blood alcohol levels still surely?
I’m not saying I agree with him having a beer and driving and I get your point about his reaction times being affected by a beer but that’s the same with driving tired full stop.

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
I've got a 5 month old and she's been laughing since 3 months old, I also thought it was bizzarre that she's only just laughing??
I wondered if she maybe meant Bella was now copying them laughing and it had been worded wrong but if you think about it - probably not.

The poor girls been stuck watching Grey’s Anatomy since she was born, doesn’t know what laughing is! She doesn’t interact with other children, never does any activities unless it’s an AD, it’s actually so sad to see how most of these creators kids lives have been/will be impaired due to lazy parenting.

HannahF

Emma is answering questions on instagram. Shes hoping to be married by end of this year and if she didnt have a c section they wanted to be pregnant again by now 🤦🏼‍♀️ and gutted she has to wait a year

HannahF

So glad these 2 dossers have a thread. I used to really like them. me & Emma were pregnant at the same time although I was 2 months in front. I was really looking forward to watching her mummy content as we were both having our first babies and I don’t have any mum friends, quite sad I guess but I was SHOOK and didn’t know where to turn for mum advice. Anyway how out of touch they both turned out to be!! lazy slobs. Our motherhood journeys have turned out to be very different, she’s an absolute brat, Ryan is a walking red flag and seems absolutely horrid. The doting dad shit is definitely an act. Don’t get me wrong I am NOT a perfect parent, but as soon as I recovered from my episiotomy we were doing swimming, soft play, baby sensory the LOT. Has Bella ever been anywhere that isn’t an undeclared ad?
The answer to your question is no 😆😆
Alton towers: ad
Asda day out: ad
Holiday: ad
Talking about baby advice: ad
Vitamins ad

Like ok if i was given freebies, ill jump at it and wouldnt say no. But thats because i cant afford to do most stuff in the crappy smp payments you get and surviving on one wage. But i still do baby groups, coffee dates with mums ive met. Walks around parks etc way more that them and they out earn me so much so they can afford to buy new cars (bmw and audi) a mixer machine which is over £1000 and eat out all the time

Fozzie

How does Emma find allll the time to watch so much tv??? Like the baby doesn’t need to be asleep on her the whole time?! She can do stuff around the house?
I was thinking this myself when she said she had watched that much greys anatomy! Surely there’s stuff to be doing in the house!

HannahF

So they drove all the way to Basingstoke from Fleet in the evening for a five guys?!? Poor Bella being dragged around, she must not have no routine

• Sad

HannahF

I was thinking this. Are they just adding fuel to the fire to keep up the comments and engagement.
I feel like that too as the last few things shes eaten are things you cant eat when pregnant. Like at lunch she had a salami sandwich and he goes you love a salami sandwich. I dont think i have ever seen her say/mention that before and dinner tonight was a meat platter with deli meats that you cant have when pregnant

Sazza25

VIP Member
He will be financed to the eyeballs no doubt.
The only debt I have is my mortgage, I couldn’t imagine spending ££££ on a car each month! But then again I’m lucky I got mine on motability due to my sons condition