Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hallandoatmilk

Chatty Member
‘gonna make me some breakfast because everyone hates mondays’ only people with an actual job hate mondays, if i could slob around all day monday would be no different to a saturday for me!
Same shite as people like them and others who don’t work at all saying “finally a bank holiday weekend!!” as if every weekend isn’t a long weekend for them

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Just seen their new video. Took a covid test not covid but thought she could be pregnant again so brought a test 🤦🏼‍♀️ god help this couple they are annoying
Supposedly Bella never sleeps so wonder when they’d have time to even attempt having sex 🤔

Madamex

VIP Member
I can understand why they might be nervous etc but I don't think followers really care. Pregnancy/baby content is so boring. I guess they do it for freebies. I do like them otherwise.

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
😆I forget that not everyone is from around this area. its about i say 25/30 minutes away and involves mostly the M3 (on a good day without traffic)

I have a 2 month old baby and live about 20 mins from them. So for me thats a bit too much for the sake of getting just a burger on a friday evening, two nights before xmas aswell.
I can understand if it was either closer by or you had been out xmas/ food shopping and needed to get food before heading home. But it seems like per usual theyve been sat at home all day.
Oh no, I couldn’t be arsed doing that 🤣🤣🤣

Thisnthat13

They didn’t declare haven as gifted until they had left. Same for that lodge/house thing they stayed in in Devon as well

Have they even done any exploring or literally get off the ship, go and find somewhere to eat and back on the ship? They haven’t shown anything at all

Pooella

That would annoy me too. Just buy some dam food and eat it!
Also there advert for cineworld looks so fake as if they went. Where did Bella go during this time?
I noticed this too!! They obviously went in, filmed the clips and then left