Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tellmewhy

VIP Member
A lot of people wear those bands on large ships, they even sell them in the shops. Large ships might not rock as much as the smaller ones but when they do it can be just as bad

Reactions: 1

Thisnthat13

got no content if he doesn't go shopping.

he also makes it very obvious where he lives if you live in the neighbouring towns. very unsafe for a baby
Definitely. I live in the same area. I could literally tell you their road name! Scary really!

HannahF

Its £40!! For that toy she stuck in her head. Jeeeez they do have money to burn. Just stuck one of her toys in hands. I have a fidgety 6 month old and i swear by using a teething toy or fidget spinner to keep her occupied when changing her

HannahF

I really like watching them but totally gone off them they both give me such lazy slobbish vibes. Ryan is extremely selfish too and is only interested if it involved something he likes. I don't think they are good parents
Same here, their content wasnt as bad till they had Bella. Its all take aways, eating out, morrisons or baby bella has had a blow out.

Some things the world doesnt need to always know and kept private. Poor Bella has had her dirty laundry (literally) aired on social media and her mum referred to a milk cow.
The content is getting boring, yesterday was a fake trip to the cinema. They drove all the way from Devon and instead of going home and relaxing. They claim she needed to go to Bracknell to flying tiger when actually they must of forgotten that had a advert to make.

Im not far from Bracknell (next town over) and its not on the way back from Devon to Fleet, its about another 30 mins drive out of the way. For me it takes 10 minutes to get to Bracknelland i have a baby but some days i cant be bothered as its hassle. Let alone drive from Devon to there

m2one

I feel like that too as the last few things shes eaten are things you cant eat when pregnant. Like at lunch she had a salami sandwich and he goes you love a salami sandwich. I dont think i have ever seen her say/mention that before and dinner tonight was a meat platter with deli meats that you cant have when pregnant
They always say Emma doesn’t like cheese so why would she order a cheeseboard?

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
A takeaway, a Sunday roast, wagamamas and an Indian today - not to mention countless amount of other shit bought in less than a week. Living the (lazy) life eh!!

Tanne1999

VIP Member
I’m just about to finish S9 of Greys, I started it in late October. Has Emma mentioned it at all recently? The new season is starting soon so I thought she’d be posting about it, she hadn’t said she’d finished it as far as I’d seen.

I’m still baffled at the rate she watched it at. I can manage 3/4 episodes at the absolute most in one day, I’ve gone a week at a time without watching a single episode. I dread to think how many episodes a day she was watching.

So they at sealife today and Ryan again when asked if he enjoyed it pulls a face, they are so selfish they do NOTHING child friendly and when he does he moans or pulls faces. It angers me

Tanne1999

VIP Member
IMG_3775.jpeg

The absolute state of her.
Actually baffling she’s managed to watch over 150 episodes of a show in such a short time - especially when they’re relatively long episodes.

fdx

The necklace is so tacky, so much nicer jewellery but he went for the name clearly!
I thought this too, I'd much rather just have a card and no present than that 😂
---
I'm always stressing about my baby being warm out on a cold day but my god that baby surely is at risk of overheating. She's got his body for warmth for starters, a hat and the actual carrier but then a snowsuit and a fleecey cover over the top?!! 🥵🥵🥵

Attachments

Millicentgirl

VIP Member
I hate when people do that!!
Very sad the poor kid is so overexposed we see her nursery know about her poonamis I know sm is their job but she’s their only content and going to the super market
I didn’t know them or had ever come across them before they had belle but what was their content then

The amount of eating out these two do is ridiculous. For me it would get boring eating out all the time, but for these two it’s their actual personality at this point. That Two Spoons they go to multiple times a week must be giving them a discount or freebies as they are constantly there.

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
I’m not in the wrong place because I don’t agree with your opinion love it’s tattle we haven’t all got to be cunts 24/7 🤣
So you agree, you see no issue creating an account for a child that has been born for 5 minutes having a tiktok account dedicated to it? In that case, you're just as fucked in the head as these two, crack on weirdo!

Also, you're in the wrong place, cos this ain't a rave thread, I quote you say:

Aw I can’t get worked up about these two I like them and baby b is so cute, compared to 99% of the begs who come up on my fyp these are just wrapped up in their little new born bubble which is really quite sweet

🐸🐸☕☕