Club football

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
West Ham fan here. I can’t believe we were the ones to break City’s cup record! I never saw the game as it wasn’t on tv obviously but did see the penalties - wish I had got to see the whole game though.

Would be amazing to see us win the cup, especially in Noble’s last season.
heasgoal.com * strikeout.nu

No advocating for it but sometimes a supporter gotta do what she gotta do in order to watch her team play.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
West Ham fan here. I can’t believe we were the ones to break City’s cup record! I never saw the game as it wasn’t on tv obviously but did see the penalties - wish I had got to see the whole game though.

They played really well, your defence was incredible and to hold up for the full 90 minutes against city is impressive, not many teams that can do that. I knew it was West Ham’s as soon as it went to penalties 😭 they just need to go on and win it now!
Also try soccerstreams on Reddit!

Reactions: 3

I’m a West Ham fan too. I managed to watch the whole game on a stream! Can’t believe it wasn’t on tv but Preston v Liverpool was 🙄

In terms of today. Can’t believe palace beat man city. Buzzing to see Tottenham lose again 🤪

Reactions: 3
My team were shite again today. Beginning to think I’m a bad omen. When I don’t watch or go to a game they win, if I’m there or watching we either lose or draw 🥴

Nothing to do with the fact that we’re just massive inconsistent and did I mention shite

Reactions: 1
Bold to sack a manager when you are mid table..

Why oh why can't we sack one, who hasn't won a game yet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe it!!! But would nuno be a good fit for the Newcastle job? Emery is linked with it and I just can’t see that working

I said I might stay up for Match of the day, but Mr Thelmachops has told me to calm down 😂

Yay! But I do feel like it's putting off the inevitable.
Have to say, well done Norwich. What the hell has happened to Brentford though?!

Reactions: 2
@levitating I have heard from many sources that Farke has been sacked!

Been confirmed!!
Today’s took an unexpected turn!

Norwich doing the most Norwich thing ever in that second half 😂. God it’s so good to see a player with passion in the club, Normann’s reaction made me a little emosh.

Will we see Cantwell back in after all 👀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.