Club football

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ordinarily I’d agree but Rodgers has a planet-sized ego and, according to Twitter rumours, he’s ‘verbally agreed’ to join Man U at the end of the season. Probably bollocks but we’ll see.
Well at this rate, I’ll be glad to see the back of him! Leicester are right shite! I can’t cope 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I love these kinds of teams. I always love an outsider in the top 4 kicking all these big teams arses!
I hope moyes is rewarded with a trophy this year and they’re smashing it!??
As an Everton fan, I really hope they’re not rewarded with a trophy as it would make me sad cos I liked Moyes at Everton and it’s like seeing an ex happy which is never fun

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I didn’t even know there was a club football thread. I put on an accy at the weekend… would have got £4k if it came through… my own team let me down 😭😭

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I didn’t even know there was a club football thread. I put on an accy at the weekend… would have got £4k if it came through… my own team let me down 😭😭
It’s always the team that is most likely to win for me who let me down 😂😭
I think the most I’ve ever won was around £160. Also doubled my money once just betting small amounts in play for times of throw ins.
I once won £60 when paddy power paid out as a joke though! I bet on Harry Kane to score first vs city a few years ago. Don’t know if you remember, there was a lot about it online, the game before when he tried to claim to a goal but he hadn’t touched the ball? So Paddy power paid out as a joke when Aguero scored first they paid out for Harry Kane as well. I was so confused why I had money in my account.
I also try accumulators for huge wins which obviously never win also jealous of when people do win, saw one who one 95k recently 😭

Reactions: 2
I never done any accas until a couple months ago and I won £270! I've done a couple since then and won £80 and £45. Most of the time when I bet on the Saturday games though I never win 😒 I only spend a couple of quid a week on it though.

I've seen a couple of massive wins on twitter but never know if they're real or fake.

I usually put £10-30 in every few months usually spend it quick but then won’t put any in for months. I usually bet on none UK teams as I feel if I’ve heard of a foreign team but not the team they are against then the team I’ve heard of are usually better. Norway, Russia etc. I used to bet on Israel league which was one league the teams never let me down but I can’t find that league on paddy power anymore

I usually put £10-30 in every few months usually spend it quick but then won’t put any in for months. I usually bet on none UK teams as I feel if I’ve heard of a foreign team but not the team they are against then the team I’ve heard of are usually better. Norway, Russia etc. I used to bet on Israel league which was one league the teams never let me down but I can’t find that league on paddy power anymore
I did find a few accounts on twitter who seemed to be giving good tips, didn't take me long to figure out they had a good deal of losses though too.
I won my £80 one on the under 23 league, good old Villa u23s coming through for me! Probably better than the first team atm 🤣

West Ham fan here too. It feels gooooooood
Feel it’s such a joy to watch them play and I’m not even a supporter. They’ve been brilliant and feel it’s really deserved

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s always the team that is most likely to win for me who let me down 😂😭
I think the most I’ve ever won was around £160. Also doubled my money once just betting small amounts in play for times of throw ins.
I once won £60 when paddy power paid out as a joke though! I bet on Harry Kane to score first vs city a few years ago. Don’t know if you remember, there was a lot about it online, the game before when he tried to claim to a goal but he hadn’t touched the ball? So Paddy power paid out as a joke when Aguero scored first they paid out for Harry Kane as well. I was so confused why I had money in my account.
I also try accumulators for huge wins which obviously never win also jealous of when people do win, saw one who one 95k recently 😭
Nooo typical a shock result when you least needed it 😭.

Ohhh i remember that! Not a bad way to get a pay out 😂

I do them too- like even if it’s like the Russian league and the Belgian league i’ll put 50p on an accy and hope it works out for a few hundred 🤣

most i’ve ever had was when i done correct score, first goal scorer and last goal scorer - Think i got like £50 🤣

I found out this morning there's an English team called Hashtag United. 😂 wtf.

As a City fan I’m feeling pretty smug after this weekend ☺ Also loving seeing West Ham beating the ‘big’ teams

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.